Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bravo22s MPF App

3 posters

Go down

Bravo22s MPF App Empty Bravo22s MPF App

Post by Bravo22 Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:22 am

Steam name: Bravo22
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40168800
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: 1 Week now.
How long have you been roleplaying for?: 2 Hours in Total.
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): Cause i do not want to abuse powers and i would like my character since his last RP He went to the train Station and went to Nova Prespekt then came home as...MPF i would like to complete that RP
Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): He was in Nova Proskept a Gun fight broke out he was Scared the combine helped him escape and he looked up to them every day since then.
Do you have any previous MPF experience?: 20 Minutes.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: Nope never!

IC:

Name: Joe Black
Sex: Male
Weight: 100 Pounds
Height: 9Ft
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): Cause i would love to join because my Character needs to complete his dream! Become a MPF And help the combine all day/night of his life from then as he loves the combine.
Also he loves the combine since he was a kid! What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs):
Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
- Beat citizens up!
- Make citzens Pick up that can!
- Raid Apartments!
- Tie pepole up!
- Make pepole Apply!
Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):
It was 2001 I was walking around at City7 the combine were underfire i acidently walked in i was only 19-20 so i had to run for my life a combine officer took the bullet for me! While i was underfire by the Antlions! So then i wanted to become like him.

So then i wander off into City18! I met this guy called: Jack Carrow we both wanted to become MPF Units so we both Boraded the trip to Nova Proskept to see what it was like!

Then when we got back the Antlions attacked City 17 So we had to get off and help so we had a 9mm pistol from a dead combine they said Drop it! We did and stayed behind helping Combine

Thanks for Reading!

Bravo22

Back to top Go down

Bravo22s MPF App Empty Re: Bravo22s MPF App

Post by Sloth the Wizard Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:58 am

I have seen you active for awhile but the back story is awfully short I'll stay Neutral for now.
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:06 am

Awful backstory also you claim to be playing on our server for a week while you only got 2 hours of RP play time? Im denying this right now.

So many holes mate. Hl2RP happens in 2016, where you claim your character is 25, but in your backstory you mention being "19-20" in the year 2001.

I could go on with the things that are wrong about this but I srsly cba.
Igor The Sloth
Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum