Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPF Application

+2
alexander02
SentimentalBadger
6 posters

Go down

MPF Application Empty MPF Application

Post by SentimentalBadger Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:49 am

OOC

Steam name: rendred-spectre
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28621967
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: A couple of days or so.
How long have you been roleplaying for?: Gmod rp 1-2 years, text based 3-4 years.
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): After some observation of what the officers do, as well as experiencing what it's like to be on the receiving end of their jurisdiction, I think it'd be great to get a first hand experience. I'm very much interested in the "authority" side of HL2RP.
Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): Having weighed up her options in the harsh new world, my character decided on playing for the winning team. Better tech, on top of the food chain, more power, essentially everything that everyday citizens lack. It's something my character would like to be part of.
Do you have any previous MPF experience?: In HL2RP, no.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: N/a.

IC:

Name: Kathleen Harwood
Sex: Female
Weight: 120 lbs
Height: 5'6
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): I've seen what happened to people who go against our new benefactors. It doesn't end well. I've seen what happens to those who collaborate with our benefactors, they get meals, books, more liberties and freedoms. Loyalty is rewarded in kind in this new age, so I would very much like to prove my loyalty.

I decided that the best way to do this was by applying for the driving force on the streets of City 18, to prove that I am willing to stand on the front line to keep order in the society that the Combine have created. All in all, I want to live comfortably, knowing that my future is safe, and that order is kept.
______

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs): I hope to establish a lifestyle for myself in which I don't have to worry where my food is coming from, or whether it will be enough to sustain myself. I hope to earn a living that has work to show for it, I want to have a role, and see the change it makes to society. ((OOC: Not delusional AT ALL.))

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
-Keeps citizens in line (telling them to disperse, stopping the spread of rumours)
-Manning hard points.
-Investigating disturbances.
-Searching suspects for contraband.
-Patrolling the plaza.

Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs): Kathleen was raised in Tennessee, into a family that was very much about survival of the fittest. Children were given their meals, disciplined for bad behaviour, but aside from that, they were on their own. Their was no real moral support, or financial, as they grew older. The household lacked something that every family needs, love.

It was because of this that Kathleen's adolescence and young adulthood was filled with chaos. She found herself drinking, fighting and gambling among other things. All of the taboos that no lady should partake in, she relished in. Then again, she was no lady. She was haywire, until somebody walked into her life and calmed her jumpy heart down. With a love interest, her life was filled with all of the things she lacked as a child, and it changed her for the better. The experience put her on the straight and narrow, and even though their relationship ended, she still held that person as one of the most influential figures in her life.

Kathleen found herself a steady job, only went partying some weekends, and acted with a greater care and responsibility in her daily life.
When the Combine came, she expected the worst, but was surprised that, after the initial conflict, the calm was quickly instilled. If one could ignore or at least get past the oppression and misery, a life under Combine rule wasn't all too bad, if you knew how to play your cards. The only thing Kathleen still holds dear to her from her past life is liquor, and strives to get at it whenever she can. Responsibly, of course...
SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

MPF Application Empty Re: MPF Application

Post by alexander02 Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:51 am

+1, good app, I enjoyed reading it.

alexander02

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:58 am

+1, Kathleen seems like a thug. #ThugLyfe

Ioanns a good roleplayer, good hearted child.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:22 am

+1 Very Interesting to read, and good RPer
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Prodigy Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:49 am

+1 Good application, and decent RPer.

Ghost Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:43 am

+1 Ioann is a really good RPer. Deffo deservers the whitelist.

Accepted. Remind me or Vaas to whitelist you Smile
Igor The Sloth
Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down