Ms.Harsh's MPF app

Go down

Ms.Harsh's MPF app Empty Ms.Harsh's MPF app

Post by Ms.Harsh ᴖᴥᴖ on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:57 pm

OOC

Steam name:Ms.Harsh

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:1015

How long have you been playing SlothGaming?:Day one.

How long have you been roleplaying for?:Since about midway 2011.

Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):To be honest,it isn't ME who wants MPF.I was urged to apply by several people,admins and simple users. I'm not one of the people who NEED it. I was asked by a total of 6 people to join the MPF,but I personally don't need it to live on

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):She[Nicole Maximillian] agrees that strict law enforcement is the only hope humanity has.[Which you can probably get me to -halfway- agree on as well]Nicole,herself has always been a tight loyalist,but hasn't done enough to earn the actual title.

Do you have any previous MPF experience?:A TON of MPF experience in the past.

Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?:No,I haven't.

IC:

Name:Nicole Maximillian
Sex:Female
Weight:125
Height:5"3

Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs):The Union is likely the very last hope humanity has to survive.I think Earth would have been engulfed in total war if the Union hadn't stepped in.I believe that without them,we would not be here.The Union's strict laws are simply there to keep us safer,and without the MPF,there would be no one to enforce said laws.Peace is sustained as long as the Union maintains a force to ensure it.Simply put,we need the Union.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs):I am hoping to simply ensure safety on the streets,and keep order amongst the citizens.The Metropolice are police,it explains itself.The MPF polices the streets and make sure no one does anything uncivilized.I hope that I can at least do something worth note when doing said rounds.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
-Depending on shift,gets on duty at the beginning of a day.
-Patrols the streets.
-Follows any orders given by a superior.
-Radios in any citizen reports,or when he/she needs assistance
-Changes shifts at the end of the day,or signs off.
Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):Nicole's family was very apart from one another. Relatives rarely spoke,Mum and Dad hardly saw them,and her brother,Richard,was the only family member who spent TIME with her. She was roughly two years and three months older than him,but he was much larger than she was. She hardly remembered when her father died of cancer when she was a mere 7 years old,but it still brought the family ever so slightly apart.Her mother spent then on drinking and smoking,hardly EVER speaking to Rich or her.

Early in her teens,she stopped growing,but Richard grew even bigger. Because they were close to having no parents,Richard and Nicole relied on each other. When Nicole was about 17 years old,the Combine invaded. Nicole,herself doesn't remember much after years of drinking combine water,but she remembered losing her mother to the synths they sent to fight The 7 Hour War. Later,when they installed police units,she admired them,and followed them,while Richard harbored a resentment towards them,cursing them for taking his last parent,and leaving just two kids,to fend for themselves.

She hardly remembered the portal storm when the xenians,vortigaunts,and combine came through,but she still remembers it happened. It was a cold morning,and she and Rich were on their way to a convenience store to buy some alchohol for their mother,and the sky begain turning a greyish orange brown sort of color,and black portholes began appearing in the sky,followed by several monstrous creatures,carrying other abominations. She remembered calling to Rich to return home,when the aliens began landing. When they got past all the fleeing human civilians and police alike,they arrived home,searching it to only find their mother with a slit wrist in the bathtub,dead. She then stopped doing what her brain told her,focusing on what Rich did. They all fled alongside the remaining humans,and did exactley what was told of them. That is how she remembered,she got out alive.

Then,they were herded into a large building,which she'd never even SEEN. She and Rich were confronted by men in gasmasks of Russian design. They were harshley barking orders out to the civilians,and one of them yelled "Two lines,at the booths!" and pointed his L arm,gesturing his men to bring the citizens to two desks,one branded M and another F. Nicole and all the rest of the surviving females of their group took places at the F stand,while Rich was at the M stand.When Nicole got to the front of the line,one of the men plopped a blue citizen uniform with a tag on it down on the table,pointing to a closed in stall,saying "Change into these."she complied,changing into the uniform,stepping out for the other females to change.Thus,she boarded the train to "City Eighteen" with Richard and a group of other civvies.
Ms.Harsh ᴖᴥᴖ
Ms.Harsh ᴖᴥᴖ
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ms.Harsh's MPF app Empty Re: Ms.Harsh's MPF app

Post by Ms.Harsh ᴖᴥᴖ on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:57 pm

I gave this my damn ALL....finally,it's done.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Ms.Harsh ᴖᴥᴖ wrote:I gave this my damn ALL....finally,it's done.

Warning for double posting. Once again and I will ban for a day <3

Will post a vote in a while.

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:02 pm

+1, amazing app, I've rped with you in the past and I think you're a good rper.

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Oyster wrote:+1, amazing app, I've rped with you in the past and I think you're a good rper.
all what he said and she was one of the people who actually helped me in HL2RP
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander02 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:04 pm

+1 Good RPer and great app

alexander02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:05 am

Waiting for simons vote
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Noliq on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:24 am

+1 We need mpf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:22 am

+1, Good Roleplayer, we need moar MPF as well like Noliq said. damn webuls

Larry Faulke - Retired MSOR Operator
Markus Bishop - Sergeant in the Police Force

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:43 am

+1 accepted, just dont act poo like Vaas.

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum