Kirills MPF Application

Go down

Kirills MPF Application Empty Kirills MPF Application

Post by Elite on Sat May 04, 2013 7:45 am

OOC

Steam name: E-337
SteamID:
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: I honestly just joined today.
How long have you been roleplaying for?: Three years.
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): Well to be honest out of my three years of Roleplaying I've only gotten to be an actual Metro Politan member atleast three times, usually because I'm not a minge about it when it comes to IC applications, or immediatly going to the forums. I really want to experience it in a fun, mature community like this one. Every player seems to know the rules and the staff handles minges fairly well. One of the only things that I can complain about is that sometimes the units/civilians/OTA are a small bit derpy (But hey I'm an Eliteist when it comes to this stuff). So that's really all I want, I was never rejected for being a minge and or inexperience.
Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): Well my character, Kirill, got his roots in a well known family Smolensk. His family always told him to "Do the right thing." Listen to the law, and become successful in life. With the Seven Hour War it seemed impossible to find success in the ruins of the civilization he knew. He couldn't trust anyone, even the Metro Police from the start. Once he realized that they were basically the new law enforcement of this era of civilization he become accustomed to some of their more brutal approaches to crime. Being apart of this law enforcement seemed to be only a dream for him, good living conditions, friends, hey maybe even some good food too. He finally gained the courage to venture out of his trashed apartments and finally proceed to fullful his mere dreams.
Do you have any previous MPF experience?: I've only gained about a month of Metro Politan experience, one being on Catalyst which was very good at teaching the so called "Noobs". Another community was a smuck community where I was only there for a week until I realized the players were trash at Roleplaying and the staff were abusive.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: I was banned once, for denying the Roll rule in a server. It was because I had a loaded Nine Milimeter pistol aimed at someones leg, my persons fingers on the trigger and the man insists that we Roll because, "I can still dodge a bullet." Seeing as the servers rules were that people must roll I was banned even thoug logic obviously over ruled that scenario.

IC:
Name: Kirill Rufsanko
Sex: Male
Weight: 167lbs
Height: 5'9
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): The main reason why I, Kirill Rufsanko would like to join the Metro Politan Force is that it resembles what the world was before to me. It gives me the chance to help the community, and my brothers by keeping them safe inside the Universal Unions hands. Many people may think that the Metro Politans rules with an iron fist, randomly beating citizens, raiding apartments. I do not, these are obviously safty precautions used to keep us, the citizens, safe in this city. A safe city is a better city for all of us, I feel I can be doing a better part the whole of the city by joining. It's not just about my needs, it's about the civilans.

Another reason why I would want to join is that I am a man that knows for a fact the Universa Union is here to help us, not harm us in anyway. I've already thought it through, if they were here for world domination they would have immediatly killed us with their advanced technology, or even worse, enslave us. They are obviously here to insure we live safe lives under the Union otherwise they would have ended them when they came here. Not many people are able to see it this way but I am.
What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs): What do I hope to achieve during my service in the Union? That's a very good question that I do not often ask myself. It's more of an inner sense of pride, of being part of something bigger than youself and helping hundreds of people everyday. It's even more than that honestly. It's about protecting myself, my fellow officer and the civilians from anything or anyone that could want to harm the Universal Union. Once I realized these brutal standerds most of the officers have was to protect us I knew I had to do my job in this new day and age and protect my people, friends, and most importantly the city.
Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
- Extensive training to stay in shape.
- Weapon and gear maintence to make sure they are prepared for any situation.
- Fullful their dutys given by officials.
- Protect the citizens, themselves, and their fellow officers to the best of their ability.
- Serve the Universal Union Proudly.
-
-
Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs): Kirill was always a very strong person. He grew up in a rather small farm town, and went to a relatively small school as well. The people there were never nice or respectful his brother, and always picked on him over his small stature and timid nature. He would retaliate by talking to him at home, promising his brother that he would one day be able to get back at the bullies that constantly picked on him. All through middle school, and most of high school he put up with this treatment. It wasn't until his junior year in high school that the bullies would lay off of him, and accept him for who he was. Despite them eventually laying off, he still kept his promise that he would one day either seek revenge for him, or bask in the glory of their defeat at the hands of another force. His dream came true shortly after his graduation from high school.

After highschool he had managed to form a steady living working working at a gas station across from the college that he attended. After four years of waking up early, going to classes all day, and then coming back to his dorm to spend his whole night typing up reports, he had receieved his four year degree in law. He worked as an attourney for a local law firm for about two years before the Union invaded Earth.

It was about six years after Kirill had graduated highschool when the Universal Union began their assault on Earth. He watched from the rubble, inside a basement, with a great amount of intrigue as the fascinating looking alien forces marched forward, easily destroying all soldiers, or resisting civilians that stood in their path. He watched, minute by minute and hour by hour until seven hours had elapsed. Countless bodies strewn across the battlefield, the Universal Union had claimed their victory over Earth, and they stated that anyone who continued to resist them would die trying. Kirill came out with his hands up, and did not resist them a bit. He fully accepted their rule, and while he did not enjoy their initial treatment of him, he grew to enjoy the Combine rule of Earth. He watched as they began forming controlling structures, and from that, Civil Protection was born.

Since the day of the Seven Hour War, Kirill has been living peacefully under the influence of the Universal Union, helping them along whenever and wherever he could, hoping to assist them in sustaining their rule of Earth. The Seven Hour War was the best thing that ever could have happened to Kirill, or at least, this is how he sees it. With this new, powerful, all conquering force that controls Earth, he can actually be apart of the ruling party if he sets his mind to it, and he definitely has. His parents always had high hopes for him, now he can prove them right.

Elite

Back to top Go down

Kirills MPF Application Empty Re: Kirills MPF Application

Post by Elite on Sat May 04, 2013 10:35 am

So... what's your opinion guys?

Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi on Sat May 04, 2013 10:39 am

+1 Best app I've read so far. Although you're suppose to protect Civilized Society not the Citizens.

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sat May 04, 2013 10:51 am

+1 Loving the app and backstory
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Noliq on Sat May 04, 2013 11:23 am

+1 Great app

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth on Sat May 04, 2013 12:05 pm

+1 cause Bobby is cool.

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by SentimentalBadger on Sat May 04, 2013 8:08 pm

+1, nice app, would be cool to see a true loyalist amongst the lower ranks, might stir things up a little.

Omnomnomnomnomnomnom.

_________

Characters:

[Arty Simms]
: Canadian, Ex-Ammunition Technician, experienced PMC field contractor. Since leaving Afghan, has found work in Mexico, but eventually settled a deal with Durandal, offering his expertise as a seasoned field agent in exchange for a cleaned record of his dirty jobs in Central America. (Alive)

SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sat May 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Accepted
Get me or Simon to add you.
^^
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner