Kirill Ckopona's Application

Go down

Kirill Ckopona's Application Empty Kirill Ckopona's Application

Post by Consummatus on Sat May 04, 2013 9:33 am

OOC

Steam name: :NxS: K.S.P Captain Consummatus
SteamID:
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?:I just joined recently, about a day ago.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: I have been Role-Playing for about 5 - 4 years now.

Why do you want to join the MPF?: I wanted to join MPF because of the respect i'll be given and the power i'll have. In all of the Serious HL2 servers I went to, it has been my dream to become employed in the MPF and I feel that your server would be one of the best to apply for. I'm doing it because I love having authority and being tough in Role-Playing.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?: My character wants to join the MPF because he requires power, always wants authority over others, for most of his life he was weak and was kicked around too much. For once he wants to be the one to have the power of people.

Do you have any previous MPF experience?: I do not have any MPF experience but I spent along-side some of them from server to server learning the ropes to it.

Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: I have not been banned. Ever.

IC:

Name: Kirill Ckopona
Sex: Male
Weight: 156 lbs
Height: 6'3

Why do you want to join the MPF?: I want to join the MPF to ensure the safety of the citizens and be able to take care of whether it be through running a clinic or through performing a raid on some Anti-Citizens or searching the Citizens for any contraband.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?: What I hope to achieve is safety and order. throughout the city. Keep rebellions down keep the citizens safe, aid to the other MPFs. Or fix some things up, broken computers any sort of device that needs to be repaired.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
Patrol the City to ensure safety.
Perform searches to remove contraband.
Respond to any requests that may endanger a MPF or a Citizen.
Listen to the Commanding Officer for any important things
Keep a watch on everybody in the City to ensure no Anti-Citizens.

Character backstory: Kirill Ckopona is a twenty-seven year old with a Russian ethnicity who spent most of his time in City 8 doing everything he can to avoid trouble with the MPF. Doing anything he can to keep himself alive, he remained most of his time living in the shadows avoiding crowds and keeping to himself. It wasn't until he met his friend Ted Jones, now a current CWU until he began to step out of the shadows and share more of his feelings and more open to others. Whether it be through communicating with his neighbors to having a drink with some friends. Through most of his times he developed a love for technology and did whatever he can to learn more about the subject and also began to study the MPF, learning whatever he can from them about what it is like in the daily life of an MPF officer, when they weren't telling him to isolate or tell him to go away.

Wasn't until he saw several 'Uncivilized' Citizens being beaten by one of the MPF officers. He thought to himself seeing the power the MPF has over everyone, he began to have a thirst for this power, a thirst to be wearing one of the uniforms and out patrolling in the streets. After that, he went over to the store and bought himself a request device. Once he was carrying the request device he knew the power he had, he could have direct contact with the MPF within seconds. So he began reporting any 'Uncivilized' crimes. Mostly petty crimes, such as Audio Violations. He thought he wouldn't get anywhere, with no motivation until his friend Ted Jones began to encourage him, drove him to try harder and accomplish more. For it was determination that drove Ted to become a CWU, and he knew that if he could make it to CWU. Kirill would have a great chance of making it to MPF.

After the determination. Kirill kept reporting any crimes he saw, feeling no remorse or any regrets to any of the crimes until a mugger arrives at his apartment door apologizing for his crimes. The man said he had nothing left, nothing to hang onto. Kirill felt bad for the man and gave him enough tokens for a drink and sent him on his way. Just before he left he began to express Anti-Citizen behavior, complaining about the MPF and the Combine. Kirill had no choice but to report him, the man was terrified afraid to be convicted and possibly killed for just his words. When the MPF arrived and took the man away, Kirill for once felt remorse and regret for what he had done. A man with nothing left to lose now on his way to possibly be killed.

Last edited by Consummatus on Sat May 04, 2013 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more to back-story, again previous time wouldn't enter)
Consummatus
Consummatus

Back to top Go down

Kirill Ckopona's Application Empty Re: Kirill Ckopona's Application

Post by Grammar Nazi on Sat May 04, 2013 10:33 am

Neutral, You're suppose to be protecting "Civilized Society" not the Citizens.

Last edited by Oyster on Sat May 04, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobyteapot on Sat May 04, 2013 10:39 am

+1 I know this guy, He would be trushworthy to be CP, I like his story and everything else.

Last edited by Noobyteapot on Sat May 04, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Like was spelt wrong.)
Noobyteapot
Noobyteapot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sat May 04, 2013 10:53 am

Neutral Until the back-story is improved
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Consummatus on Sat May 04, 2013 10:58 am

I'll get working on the back-story, I thought it was supplement for enough to make it two paragraphs but forgot to put a space between the two.

Characters:

Alastair Phaedrus: Cold hearted criminal, making cash by selling drugs on the streets. With an addiction to cocaine.

Conall Phaedrus: A criminal just like his brother, makes most of his cash by mugging citizens on the streets with an addiction to alcohol.

Aaran Phaedrus: Trying to not end up as the same fate as his criminal brothers, hoping to be approved of being a Police Officer.

Sam Veloxius: Employed in Durandal Industries
Consummatus
Consummatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher on Sat May 04, 2013 11:01 am

+1, I like him, good Roleplayer.

Larry Faulke - Retired MSOR Operator
Markus Bishop - Sergeant in the Police Force

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth on Sat May 04, 2013 12:04 pm

Neutral.

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Consummatus on Sat May 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Any problems Igor the Sloth? I could really use some constructive criticism, this is one of my first forum posts to apply for something.

Characters:

Alastair Phaedrus: Cold hearted criminal, making cash by selling drugs on the streets. With an addiction to cocaine.

Conall Phaedrus: A criminal just like his brother, makes most of his cash by mugging citizens on the streets with an addiction to alcohol.

Aaran Phaedrus: Trying to not end up as the same fate as his criminal brothers, hoping to be approved of being a Police Officer.

Sam Veloxius: Employed in Durandal Industries
Consummatus
Consummatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth on Sun May 05, 2013 12:44 am

Averate App, average response to it too.

But since we allowed a nub RCT to have a go at CP, I see no reason to stop you. Accepted.

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down