Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RisingApocolapse's OTA

3 posters

Go down

RisingApocolapse's OTA Empty RisingApocolapse's OTA

Post by RisingApocolapse Sat May 04, 2013 10:42 am

OOC:

Steam name: |-CRG-| Rising Apoc
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38349436
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: 2 days
Have you got or had a CCA character?: Yes, but in Infected Nation and Galaxy servers. (Different servers) But not here, no.
Why do want to join the OTA?(1 paragraph): I want to join the OTA because it's better than wandering around aimlessly as a Resistance or CWU, that's just my opinion. I also would love to play as a cyborg of the combine. Also, I see a numerous amount of people (Not naming names) that use organic language, but cyborgs must be more "intelligent", should I say, with their words of choice. And lastly, i'd like to take MPF a step further and develop my understanding of the OTA. And this takes a LOT more tactical understanding than the CCA. OTA has got to be the most funnest class in HL2.

IC:
Unit name: Luke Hinrichs (No unit)
Weight: 165lb
Height: 5'7
Why do you want to join or transfer to the OTA?(1 paragraph): I want to join the OTA because I wish to have to emotion, sympathy, or holding back of amputating citizens, as CCA have slightly more feelings than a cyborg. With that said, I wish to have the strong capabilities of a cyborgs agility, strength, and knowledge. THis union need the special forces of the OTA to keep the necrotics and anti-citizens off the streets, not saying the CCA doesn't do that, but OTA would do it quick and clean.
What do you hope to achieve?:
Why do you want to achieve higher in the CCA by join Overwatch?(2 paragraphs): I am not part of the CCA, therefore I cannot answer this question. I only seek to become OTA from citizen status.
What makes you better than other units?: I can act like the best damn cyborg you've ever seen, and very capable of more activities than of the other units.
Can you take intense training and kill citizens?: The intense training comes with the responsibility needed to take this opportunity, and killing citizens is no matter, I would contain no feelings.
RisingApocolapse
RisingApocolapse

Back to top Go down

RisingApocolapse's OTA Empty Re: RisingApocolapse's OTA

Post by Grammar Nazi Sat May 04, 2013 10:43 am

You must have a unit in order to apply for OTA.
Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RisingApocolapse Sat May 04, 2013 10:50 am

Oyster wrote:You must have a unit in order to apply for OTA.
If I get accepted into the MPF, I will repost this.
RisingApocolapse
RisingApocolapse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Sat May 04, 2013 10:51 am

Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down