Lucenzo Sanchez's MPF Application

Go down

Would like me to be a addtion to the MPF Force?

Lucenzo Sanchez's MPF Application Vote_lcap100%Lucenzo Sanchez's MPF Application Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Lucenzo Sanchez's MPF Application Vote_lcap0%Lucenzo Sanchez's MPF Application Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Lucenzo Sanchez's MPF Application Empty Lucenzo Sanchez's MPF Application

Post by Braintwistah on Sat May 04, 2013 11:17 am

OOC

Steam name: ***S.O.U*** Braintwistah

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30157286

How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: 2 Days

How long have you been roleplaying for?: 78 Days

Why do you want to join the MPF?: I felt as the 78 days and counting its started to get alittle boring being a citizen in HL2 RP so I thought joining the MPF would'nt be a bad start. I also want to start being in a new mans shoes in the HL2 RP Universe and see whats its like to Protect Civilians in need. Also I get to explore more edges of the map and I was always in to the MPF when I first started playing HL2 RP.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?: He usually sees crime when the MPF or OTA is around and wants to make a difference and stop the unseen crimes. He also feels he is fit to join the MPF because he is tall and muscular and is very bossy at times which can be a helpful hand to the Combine.

Do you have any previous MPF experience?: No

Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: No

IC:

Name: Lucenzo Sanchez

Sex: Male

Weight: 210 lbs.

Height: 6' 4''

Why do you want to join the MPF?: I want to join the Metro Police Force to help out the currently semi-small army of active MPFs to keep the city safe from anti-citizen, who always cause trouble and destabilize the system.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?: To keep more order in City 18 and to develop my character in a new way through the MPF force it would also be a big step to be a MPF as my favorite character and on my favorite HL2 RP server.

What 5 things do you think a MPF does everyday?:
- Get dressed in his uniform
- Patrols the streets searching for crime
- Possibly might see someone breaking the law
- Might detain the citizen
- Guard Slums entrance

Character backstory: Lucenzo Sanchez was born on 21st August in 1992. He was born in the capital of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He was also raised there and he had a loving family, but still, had a difficult childhood. His father worked in the military, as a medic. And his mother didn't earn much money on her job as a saleswoman, and had to take care of three children: Tony, Lucenzo and Alexandra, and Alexandra was the youngest of them. Lucenzo lived in a part of San Juan that was often known for criminality and such. There were many gangs that were quite dangerous, but Lucenzo soon joined one; not for the adrenaline rush or anything likely that you get from robbing innocent people and causing chaos, but to get protection for Alexandra and his mother. He got the code name ‘Serpente’, for being discrete and quick witted, he was also known as a mastermind in his gang and that is why he's called Serpente. But he did never actually do any crime.

Lucenzo acted like a father for Alexandra, always getting her out of trouble and he kept her safe. Tony, on the other hand, joined a gang that was known for maltreatment and murderers, but not for protection. He did it because he wanted to cause chaos and to stand up against the police and the government. A year later, they had saved up enough money for their family to travel to the countryside in England. The family’s plan was to get a job for the mother, so that they could live in England instead of Puerto Rico. And the plan worked out, the mother soon got a job as a low-paid waitress on a local cafeteria in a small village called Eastern Anglia, and they had to live on that salary. So the family lived in a motel until they had enough money for a small cottage in the sparse village. But, in 2011, the mother, unfortunately, caught cancer and the family didn’t have the economy to get medicine and help for her, and the father was on duty in Egypt. Soon, the mother died in the disease and the father didn’t know about anything that happened at home. Soon, when the father got home and found out about his wife, he became depressed. He drank wine every single day, and soon he became an alcoholic. After a month, their father got poisoned by alcohol and passed away only a week after that, so Tony and Lucenzo had to take care of the 14-year old Alexandra by themselves. Since Lucenzo only was 25 years old, he could manage the grief of their parents passing, but he had a difficult time taking care of Alexandra, helping her with homework and school-projects. He became the man in the house, because Tony was away every night and got drunk on the local pubs, and he also got into fights quite often. Alexandra was often pretty scared of her older brother Tony, mostly when he was drunk, and Lucenzo was aware of this, so he did his best to calm and protect Alexandra when Tony was drunk at home.

In 2012, the Black Mesa incident occurred. The Portal Storms began and creatures from the border world Xen came through the portals, and the Earth’s inhabitants did their best to fight these creatures. But soon, the Universal Union came to Earth and began to help the humans to fight off the horrific creatures that had come to Earth. But, of course, there were some arrogant people that stood up against the Universal Union, and moments later the Seven Hour war had began. The Universal Union enslaved the human race and started the Citizen Relocation Program, where they began to build these city-districts throughout Europe and Russia. They ripped families and people out of their homes and began to fill these city-districts with people. Most of the people were afraid that their day soon might come and they would never see their families again, after that. After a while, it was Lucenzo and his siblings turn to move to one of the city-district. The people who lived in Eastern Anglia moved like a big herd to the nearby train-station and their train got full with people. The train eventually started to move and the crummy ride took 12 hours. After a while, they heard a loud whistle and the train suddenly stopped. A female-voice in the intercom said: “Welcome to City 18, citizens.” Then, the train stopped and the Metropolice Force opened up the train-doors and yelled: “Get out of there and form a line!”. Lucenzo had to admit, he was pretty afraid at the moment and thought this was all a nightmare, when he saw an old man getting kicked on the ground by a small group of MPF units. But, when he realized that this wasn't a nightmare, he persuaded himself that he had the will and strength to survive this. They all got blue jumpsuits and a specific number for each person, called citizen-ID. From that day and forward, Lucenzo lived in City 18. But, he knew that the Universal Union made this for the citizens own protection, to keep them safe from the creatures outside the giant walls.

Lucenzo searched for Alexandra and found her after an hour or two. She had been on the same train, but on a different carriage. But they never found Tony, but Lucenzo could remember him yelling and brawling with one of the officers from the Universal Union back at Eastern Anglia. She was pretty shaked and nervous, but Lucenzo managed to calm her. Alexandra had also been kicked on the leg for not standing correctly in line; she had a sore boot-indentation on her shin.

Lucenzo soon bought a small apartment for him and Alexandra, and Lucenzo did his best to keep them both alive, with food and water. And he also did his best to be on the friendly side with the MPF in City 18. But, one day, the thing that Lucenzo feared the most, came. Lucenzo and Alexandra often went to their friend in the slums, who lived in a small apartment. Sometimes, he had some spare supplies and food for Lucenzo and Alexandra. They started walking there at 18.00 and arrived at 18.26. They had a little chat with their old friend Joe, and then went out of the apartment and started walking home, out of the slums. It was getting late, around 19.54 and it became darker. Lucenzo told Alexandra to follow him, he knew a shortcut. They walked through a dark alleyway, when suddenly someone yelled behind them: “Stand still, or suffer from the consequences!”. Lucenzo and Alexandra turned around, while walking. There was a man with a cap and a bulletproof vest. Lucenzo realized what was going on and started: “Wha- No!” But it was too late, Lucenzo saw a flash from the gun and he heard the shot. Lucenzo prepared for the worst, and closed his eyes. But he didn’t feel any pain. Suddenly, he heard a weak whisper: “Lucenzo… I’m-“. He heard a small slam and when Lucenzo turned around, he saw Alexandra laying on the ground, with her chest covered in blood. Lucenzo fell on his knees within Alexandra and tried to not panic. He formed his hands into a bowl and pushed with all his force on her wound, to prevent more blood from leaving the body. Alexandra started to become paler. Lucenzo started to fell tears and whispered: “Alexandra, don’t leave me... “. Lucenzo tried to yell for help, but he didn’t have the vigor to do it. Alexandra slowly said with a whispering voice: "Life is what you make it, Lucenzo... So shape it with great cauti-". She closed her eyes, then took her last breath.

The weeks after, Lucenzo wasn’t himself anymore. He had lost every single member of his family, well, Tony was missing. Even though most people would feel dead inside after not being surrounded by anyone that loves you, Lucenzo didn't. Instead of putting his faith and comfort in his family, he found himself doing it in the Universal Union. After two months, he become a loyalist, that gave every single information he could get to the MPF
Braintwistah
Braintwistah

Back to top Go down

Lucenzo Sanchez's MPF Application Empty Re: Lucenzo Sanchez's MPF Application

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sat May 04, 2013 11:24 am

Poll won't count btw but I must say excellent app +1
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Braintwistah on Sat May 04, 2013 11:36 am

Thank you
Braintwistah
Braintwistah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher on Sat May 04, 2013 11:38 am

My god that story gave me man tears

+1

Larry Faulke - Retired MSOR Operator
Markus Bishop - Sergeant in the Police Force

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth on Sat May 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Sloth the Wizard wrote:Poll won't count btw but I must say excellent app +1

Why not? People can vote on the poll, and then give reasons as a reply. However next time add 3 options. Yes, no and Neutral.

+1

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sat May 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Igor The Sloth wrote:
Sloth the Wizard wrote:Poll won't count btw but I must say excellent app +1

Why not? People can vote on the poll, and then give reasons as a reply. However next time add 3 options. Yes, no and Neutral.

+1

But if someone votes yes or no then not giving a comment then you'd never know someone comes along voting No for the fun of it.

Waiting for Bobby and Clam to vote
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by L30N on Sat May 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Yup, it's this time again.

Why do you want to join the MPF is an IC question. Answer it as your character.
The resonance cascade started in 2003 (May 16th if you want to be exact) not 2012.
After the resonance cascade, alot of the Earth was flooded with radiation so the inhabitants had to move into unaffected cities (just asking to add that in)

210 pounds is pretty heavy for someone who was likely malnourished for around twelve/thirteen years.

Apart from the above, the app is brilliant!

I'd prefer if you fixed the above, but either way it's a +support from me!

L30N

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth on Sat May 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Lets accept this bum.

+1

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content