Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RisingApocolapse's OTA app (MPF now)

+2
Grammar Nazi
RisingApocolapse
6 posters

Go down

RisingApocolapse's OTA app (MPF now) Empty RisingApocolapse's OTA app (MPF now)

Post by RisingApocolapse Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 am

OOC:

Steam name: |-CRG-| Rising Apoc
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38349436
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: 2 days
Have you got or had a CCA character?: Yes, I have a RCT right now.
Why do want to join the OTA?(1 paragraph): I want to join the OTA because it's better than wandering around aimlessly as a Resistance or CWU, that's just my opinion. I also would love to play as a cyborg of the combine. Also, I see a numerous amount of people (Not naming names) that use organic language, but cyborgs must be more "intelligent", should I say, with their words of choice. And lastly, i'd like to take MPF a step further and develop my understanding of the OTA. And this takes a LOT more tactical understanding than the CCA. OTA has got to be the most funnest class in HL2.

IC:
Unit name: MPF-RCT.70293
Weight: 165lb
Height: 5'7
Why do you want to join or transfer to the OTA?(1 paragraph): I want to transfer to the OTA because I wish to have to emotion, sympathy, or holding back of amputating citizens, as CCA have slightly more feelings than a cyborg. With that said, I wish to have the strong capabilities of a cyborgs agility, strength, and knowledge. This union need the special forces of the OTA to keep the necrotics and anti-citizens off the streets, not saying the CCA doesn't do that, but OTA would do it quick and clean.
What do you hope to achieve?: A better understanding of the power of the combine. And to protect and savor the great city of C18,
Why do you want to achieve higher in the CCA by join Overwatch?(2 paragraphs): The CCA are simply the footmobiles of the combine. But the OTA are capable of so much more! They are the best in tactics and communication with their squad. With that said, the OTA can handle so many more troubles, be it a resistance attack, or a necrotics outbreak. Without the OTA, C18 would have fallen to the resistance already. And the CCA only usually go on patrols or judgement wavers, maybe even a search operation if their lucky. I want to be called in as the OTA and the Citizens feel safe once that dispatch comes out.
What makes you better than other units?: I feel like I am just as good as the next application, but when it comes the the tactics needed in that situation, thats where it differs.
Can you take intense training and kill citizens?: The intense training comes with the responsibility needed to take this opportunity, and killing citizens is no matter, I would contain no feelings.
RisingApocolapse
RisingApocolapse

Back to top Go down

RisingApocolapse's OTA app (MPF now) Empty Re: RisingApocolapse's OTA app (MPF now)

Post by Grammar Nazi Sun May 05, 2013 9:38 am

Neutral, have not seen your MPF Rp.
Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RisingApocolapse's OTA app (MPF now) Empty Re: RisingApocolapse's OTA app (MPF now)

Post by Sloth the Wizard Sun May 05, 2013 9:39 am

Oyster wrote:Neutral, have not seen your MPF Rp.
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Noliq Mon May 06, 2013 4:18 am

-1. You are a RCT. No previous experience
Noliq
Noliq

Back to top Go down

Post by RisingApocolapse Mon May 06, 2013 8:09 am

Noliq wrote:-1. You are a RCT. No previous experience
1.I am a MACE.04
2. I am CP in I.N, CRG, and here.
RisingApocolapse
RisingApocolapse

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy Combine Wed May 08, 2013 4:02 am

+1.

Good reasons

Has previous experience with the MPF on different servers

But could've used work on that Grammar
Grumpy Combine
Grumpy Combine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Wed May 08, 2013 4:06 am

Waiting for simons reply
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Noliq Wed May 08, 2013 7:01 am

RisingApocolapse wrote:
Noliq wrote:-1. You are a RCT. No previous experience
1.I am a MACE.04
2. I am CP in I.N, CRG, and here.

My vote stays.
Noliq
Noliq

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth Wed May 08, 2013 8:20 am

This guy has been perma banned for part taking in some Nexus TDM with 2 other MPFs. Denield.
Igor The Sloth
Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum