[CBC] rapzeh76 [LP]'s MPF Application

Go down

[CBC] rapzeh76 [LP]'s MPF Application Empty [CBC] rapzeh76 [LP]'s MPF Application

Post by rapzeh76 on Sun May 05, 2013 5:57 am

OOC

Steam name: [CBC] rapzeh76 [LP]
SteamID: STEAM_0:0: 33033759
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: About a week or two now.
How long have you been roleplaying for?: 3 or 4 years
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):Honestly? This is OOC, so ok. To have more fun out of HL2RP, it just kinda gets boring as a citizen sometimes, just walking around and doing nothing, being a CP brings some real excitement and fun to the game, and I think as a CP my play time would increase by lots. And also to get the fun and excitement out of roleplaying as a unit. Going on patrol's, punishing bad citizens, it is a really good RP experience!
Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): To punish rebel citizens for their bad behaviour, and to help the fantastic Union grow.
Do you have any previous MPF experience?: I played a DvL on an old server hoster called TwoScore, who now run a DarkRP server instead of HL2RP (bad choice hehe) I worked my way up the ranks in about the time span of two months, and it was one hell of a rollercoaster to play as a CP, they had Antlion attacks, Zombie attacks, Necrotics, it was really good, so I got a very good general experience of being a CP and playing HL2RP as a whole on that server. I played as an RCT on LemonPunch for a while but it got boring so I left and join SlothGaming!
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: Never.

IC:

Name: Anthony Raskalov
Sex: Male
Weight: 150 IB
Height: 6"2
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): To protect our beloved city from the evil rebels. To help our great Union expand their rule. And to help other citizens understand that they need to abide by the rules. And also to keep the resistance at bay. I also noticed how great the CCA were and I thought, well I should help them expand!
What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs): I hope to fight crime and kil evil rebels that try and disable the Union's great ways, I hope to help the Union in any way possible, and I hope to learn fighting skills, learn how to use weapons, and learn how to fight rebels!
Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
Patrol the city
Train in the Nexus
Guard hardpoints.
Follow order's from higher ranked officers
Watch Over the citizens
Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs): Anthony was born in Russia with an American father and Russian Mother. He attended school in a small town called chozochef (Off the top of my head) which is also where he grew up for the majority of his life. In school, he was the bully. He was the biggest one of them all, strong, handsome, that kinda stuff, if you messed with him, you messed with the whole school. This bullying personality left him in a bit of a pickle, because when he moved to High School, he was at the bottom of the food chain. He got beaten up, lunch money stolen, abused and much more.
this led him to believe he must get rid of his bullying personality. So he changed, to become a kind hearted person. He moved up the ranks in high school over the years, but the whole time, unknowingly to him and his mother, his father was a full time Russian gangster. Anthony found this secret out when he overheard his father talking to another gangster. he confronted his father about this, but all his father did was deny, deny, deny. So then....

By this time he was in the highest year in high school, so he was taller than his father who was fairly short anyway. His father kept denying till Anthony threatened to tell his mother. His dad split, and shouted at him not to tell her. This led to an agreement. His father teach him the ways of fighting and self defence, in exchange, he doesn't tell his mom. This led to many fights that Anthony won. Fast forward to the day he got a job. He got a job after graduating at a city called Pripyat. (I know, I could only think of that -_-) he then got a job in IT learning about computers and programming. He was very succesfull until....

By now it was 2006. Anthony was 16 years old and getting a job in IT. Then the portal storms started to rage. The Combine started taking over. Anthony hid until 2009. At the age 19 where he got found by OTA hiding. He was taken to City 45. He lived in City 45 until 2015 when he got relocated just before a big rebel battle. He was very lucky. He got relocated to City 17.

In City 17 he applied for CP, and he got accepted, this made Anthony very pleased. He worked his was through the ranks until he became an 04. Eventually he went into a big battle, which made him want to quit, he thought it scarred him for life. he though about that day for a long time, wherever he went, he thought it was all too much. One day he just quit, stopped showing up to work. he started doing loyalist activities instead to waste his time. Eventually he had 50 points! He had a meeting with the CA and discussed what had happened to him and how he had wanted the peaceful life. The CA made him a CWU, which he was for quite a while. Eventually, Anthony decided to move, after the agreement with the CA. He chose C18. he agreed with the CA he wanted to start again. A new life of sorts, and he decided that with that new life he would become a CP again. He still messages C17's CA quite often, about once a week, for updates on his progress, and he just can't wait for the day he can tell the CA he became a part of the Civil Protection....
rapzeh76
rapzeh76

Back to top Go down

[CBC] rapzeh76 [LP]'s MPF Application Empty Re: [CBC] rapzeh76 [LP]'s MPF Application

Post by Host on Sun May 05, 2013 10:40 am

+1
I have seen him Roleplay..
Backstory's neat.

Last edited by Host on Sun May 05, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hurka changed mind)

Host

Back to top Go down

[CBC] rapzeh76 [LP]'s MPF Application Empty Re: [CBC] rapzeh76 [LP]'s MPF Application

Post by Grammar Nazi on Sun May 05, 2013 12:13 pm

+1, Has had past experience from being an MPF, a good app as well.

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sun May 05, 2013 11:29 pm

Seems like one of the better Roleplayers +1
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth on Mon May 06, 2013 3:31 am

+1 If I recall correctly, I had about an hour of good rebel RP with this guy. Doesnt run and gun or fuck about.

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noliq on Mon May 06, 2013 4:22 am

The guys seems to vouch for you +1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Mon May 06, 2013 4:47 am

Accepted
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down