Pachew's MPF App

Go down

Pachew's MPF App Empty Pachew's MPF App

Post by PachewPie on Mon May 06, 2013 9:32 am

OOC

Steam name: [HZ]-R PachewPie
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47811965
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: 1-2 days
How long have you been roleplaying for?: 1 year (All kinds of roleplaying, if you mean that.)
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): Well lately, I've been kind of bored rping as Citizen. I just want to be out there roleplaying as a MPF, and actually have a bit more authority than a citizen at times.
Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): Even though the force killed Zack's family, he tries to overlook that. Everything is in the future now, and he wants to join the force to become specialized in protecting on where he lives. Yes, his family was killed, so what, Zack thinks. All he wants to do is protect his society and keep it from being destroyed, if it were to be destroyed, where would he live, he wonders.
Do you have any previous MPF experience?: No.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: No.

IC:

Name: Zack Wattson
Sex: Male
Weight: 105 Pounds
Height: 5'9
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): Sure, you killed my family. I've done many therapy lessons and I am starting to overlook that problem. I want to join the MPF to protect my society, and that's basically the main point to why I want to join the MPF. Without the MPF, the city I live in would be totally destroyed, and I would have no where to live and sleep. So, I learned that its the future, time to start thinking right now in the present. Not where the past is.
No offense though, but I think the MPF need to dial it down a bit. So thats where I would come. I also want to come join the MPF to help encourage the other ones to dial it down, be less harsh. You probably think right now that you are good enough, I'm fine with that, its your opinion. But if you're just going to deny it because of this, I mean come on. I've seen the force beat down so many people for just the reason of a little correction. That's just ridiculous.
Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
- Patrol around the city
- Help other Dangered Force Members
- Guard Checkpoints
- Asking other Citizens to Apply
- Searching Citizens for any Contraband
Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs): When Zack was younger, he used to live in what was called City 18 a lot longer in the future. But, when the war between the Humans and Combine had begun, he had to flee to City 18. Terror struck all, and Zack was stuck in a little shed to keep him safe. All he had was his family with him, but soon enough, they became angry, and left the shed to go outside to battle. He heard knews that his family survived, but they were transported to City 17, where from there they would be amputated. Once the war ended, Zack was furious on the news he had just recently heard. Also, what he used to live in was now called City 18. There were many terrors. There were antlions, antlion guards, even rebels. The Combine had come to save them from the terrors, and reccomended that he would go to City 17. Zack refused to go to City 17 because that was where his whole family had been amputated, but he had no choice but to go there, and if he didn't go there he would die.
Zack at the time started to consider that he would rather die here by an Antlion rather than being amputated over there. But he began to think that if he behaved there, maybe he wouldn't be amputated. He started to consider the idea on going to City 17, but there were many terrible memories over there. He was very unsure of this idea. Finally, he chose his decision and went on the express that would take him to City 17.
Finally arriving to City 17, he started to remember things that happened at City 17. First things first, his whole family being amputated here. He also remembered the old times, when City 17 was a normal city without the Combine on the land. He remembered going to school, even fleeing to City 18. Some of his best and worst memories remained on City 17. He got a job there, that wasn't paying a lot. Only two tokens an hour, but it was the best job Zack could get. He then figured about the CP force. He wondered if he could join. He applyed, but was denied. Zack was furious at this moment. A big war between the rebel and Combine started again. A rebel almost killed Zack, but Zack beat the living day lights out of him. Zack took what he could, with a CP noticing his moves. He recommended he apply for CP again, and see what would happen.
Now Zack waits if his Application will be accepted, or denied. He awaits the answer...

Last edited by PachewPie on Mon May 06, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

PachewPie

Back to top Go down

Pachew's MPF App Empty Re: Pachew's MPF App

Post by Grammar Nazi on Mon May 06, 2013 9:42 am

+1, Good application, I think he deserves a chance to be an MPF.

Note: If you get accepted I strongly recommend reading the guides in these URLs:

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk/t36-the-cpu-guide-to-divisions-and-ranks

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk/t48-the-cpu-guide-to-mark-citizens

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk/t70-mpf-radio-codes
Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L30N on Mon May 06, 2013 11:07 am

• No idea who you are
  • Back story involves no events from HL2 lore (try adding something on the
  • Resonance Cascade, Portal Storms and Seven hour war.)
  • Putting "protecting a civilised city" kind of looks like you ran out of ideas, we don't really need half assed CpU.
  • Lacking in grammar in the "why do you want to join the MPF" and "What do you hope to achieve" (IC one)
  • You're basically rambling in the "Why so you want to join the MPF" section and it doesn't really make much sense.
  • Why would he want to join forces with those that killed his family?
  • Please go over the grammar. (If you need help with it, pm me.)

-Support.

L30N

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Mon May 06, 2013 11:10 am

-1 Changed my vote after what leon said :/
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth on Mon May 06, 2013 11:45 am

Sloth the Wizard wrote:-1 Changed my vote after what leon said :/

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by PachewPie on Mon May 06, 2013 12:11 pm

Well, I edited some things to it, didn't have much time to do it in. I'll find more things to edit later on when more time is avaliable.

PachewPie

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy Combine on Wed May 08, 2013 4:19 am

-1 support.

I changed my vote.

Because you need to re-write it, and think about it more. You need to have a stronger reason to join the CpU.

Last edited by Grumpy Combine on Wed May 08, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -Support.)

Jebidiah Dawson: Alive and well, running his convenience store.

James Baxter: Your typical police detective, likes his whiskey, cigarettes and his pistol, who stands at six foot four inches, and likes a good investigation.

Andreas Hope: Working for Durandal Industries, and enjoying it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Grumpy Combine
Grumpy Combine

Back to top Go down

Post by Host on Wed May 08, 2013 2:22 pm

PachewPie wrote:He heard knews that his family survived, but they were transported to City 17, where from there they would be amputated.
And you try to join because a rebel attacked you..
whaddafak
Neutral

Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Noliq on Wed May 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by PachewPie on Wed May 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Well, obviously I did not think this through, so go ahead and deny this. If it comes to the time my character might be amputated and I can make another character to apply to become MPF with a better backstory and all of the others things that were mentioned.
Thank you for taking your time to even read this application.

PachewPie

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth on Wed May 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Denied.

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content