The Postal Dude's MPF Application

Go down

The Postal Dude's MPF Application Empty The Postal Dude's MPF Application

Post by The Postal Dude on Wed May 08, 2013 4:44 am

OOC:

Steam name: The Postal Dude
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31570706
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: Not very long, 'bout a day to be honest.
How long have you been roleplaying for?: For around 3-4 years.
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): I feel like this server has a really firm grip on SeriousRP from just a day of playing on it and I can see admins do genuinely take their roles seriously, so I’m applying because I want to take on an depth role with your community and hope you will accept me. I also would like to be able to unlock new areas of RP to enjoy and explore, plus nothing feels better than taking down an Anti-Citizen with your stunstick.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): Nate wants to be an MPF officer because he’s been part brainwashed by Combine propaganda and is just pretty much fed up of living in crappy apartments and having to wait in line for ages just get a God awful meal wrapped up in a cruddy piece of plastic.

Do you have any previous MPF experience?: Yes, I've been a CP on a number of servers.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: Nope.

IC:

Name: Nate Samson
Sex: Male
Weight: 161lb
Height: 6ft
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): I wish to join the MPF so I can serve the Combine as part of their brave law keeping police force. I believe that the MPF are here to protect our best interests, to keep us safe from the so called ‘rebel’ scum that just wish to enslave us for their best interests and suck us into their diabolical plots.

As well as this, I wish to show that I am willing to lay down my life in the protection of Combine law as I know it will be done for the greater good, dying in service to the Combine would be a small price to pay compared to being slave to the rebels

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs): I hope that in the MPF I will be able to stop violation of City 18’s laws and to help in the on-going battle against rebel oppressors.

I hope that I can become part of the forces interrogation teams, as everybody know that information is key to thwarting any plans by the City’s enemies, as well as of course being part of the City’s patrolling units, who spend day and night keeping us safe from law breakers.

It is these things that I wish to achieve, during my service with the MPF of City 18, alongside my comrades with the force.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
-Patrol
-Arrest Anti-Citizens
-Amputate Anti-Citizens
-Re-educate law breakers
-Ensure the Law is followed

Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs): Nate was born in a small backwater town in the Southern states of America. His village was your typical Deep South town in America, full of Neo-Nazi’s, meth cookers, religious zealots and many over nut jobs. Nate started out in school and quickly learned the basic reading, writing and arithmetic and proved to be a fairly intelligent student, considering the educational system provided for him.

After completing his high school education he began working on the local ranch with his uncle, as the idea of leaving the village and going to college did not appeal to him. So he soon began work, herding the cattle, feeding the chickens, all the general jobs of a farm hand. He soon became a healthy and strong young man and at age 19, he became the deputy of the local sheriff. However, Nate had a tendency to take his law enforcement job to seriously and was eventually forced to resign after shooting 3 unarmed meth cookers.

Feeling shunned by the locals, Nate decided to move up to the big city, and try to find some work there. After arriving there, he quickly found himself a small job as a security guard for an all-night gas station, which he held on for, for several years. The work was slow and never very exciting, but it brought in enough money for Nate to rent a small apartment and feed himself. But, eventually Nate lost that job to due to cut backs and was getting ready to leave his apartment and find work somewhere new.

It was around this time that the Seven Hour War began. Nate was one the few to survive within the city and was quickly rounded up, given a uniform and was ready to be sent off to a new city. The propaganda that Nate read all across the walls and streets of the various cities quickly sank into his head, and after a while Nate became a fair believer in the bright Combine future. Nate soon decided to join the metro force and began writing up his application, so he could send it off and hopefully become a part of what he believed was ‘his destiny’.

The Postal Dude

Back to top Go down

The Postal Dude's MPF Application Empty Re: The Postal Dude's MPF Application

Post by Grumpy Combine on Wed May 08, 2013 4:51 am

+1 Support.

First, experience, experience, experience. He has held the position of a CpU in other servers before, and this experience is key to a good role-player.

Second, his characters back story is believable. Another citizen believing in the Universal Union's "bright future".

Third, The back story was of good quality.

Now out comes my inner Grammar Nazi, There were a few mistakes in the Grammar, but not enough to not support this application.

Also, I haven't seen you RP or even on the server. But this doesn't mean you won't get your application accepted.

Last edited by Grumpy Combine on Wed May 08, 2013 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some stuffs.)

Jebidiah Dawson: Alive and well, running his convenience store.

James Baxter: Your typical police detective, likes his whiskey, cigarettes and his pistol, who stands at six foot four inches, and likes a good investigation.

Andreas Hope: Working for Durandal Industries, and enjoying it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Grumpy Combine
Grumpy Combine

Back to top Go down

Post by Host on Wed May 08, 2013 2:13 pm

+1
idk

grumpy stole my reasons

realized about your playtime with us

Last edited by Host on Thu May 09, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Noliq on Wed May 08, 2013 6:26 pm

-Amputate Anti-Citizens

Been with us for a day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexei on Thu May 09, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi. I'm Alexei and I'm gonna fuck you up right here.

First and foremost, your backstory.. Dafuq? You're an intelligent kid that doesn't persuade a career in college, but instead works on a farm and later becomes a sheriff only to be stupid enough to fire at 3 un-armed citizens. I thought you were intelligent? Very well. After that you talk about being a security guard and after that resigning and leaving his apartment. How the hell were you 'one of the few' that survived the Seven Hour war if you were homeless? Combine would have amputated your ass immediately.

Aaaaaanyways, moving on.

Secondly, why would your character become a cop again after being forced to resign when you shoot 3 unarmed guys? Who says you won't make the same mistake?

Third. You wanna achieve a career and work with your 'comrades'. I double dare you to go to a SeC or DvL and call him your 'comrade'. I double dare you.

Fourth. You wanna join because you're fed up with living in crappy apartments and living a terrible life. Wait, isn't the Combine the reason you live such a crappy life? Why would you aid the ones that messed you up? Such an intelligent kid surely wouldn't want to force such a living over other people, right? ...

Myth busted.

Igor the sloth is and will never be sexy

Alexei

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher on Thu May 09, 2013 12:28 pm

-1. You age means at the latest you were 16 when the combine invaded. Get the age fixed.

Larry Faulke - Retired MSOR Operator
Markus Bishop - Sergeant in the Police Force

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Thu May 09, 2013 6:41 pm

-1 Denied Simon would of -1 Anyway
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner