Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash's Metropolice Application

+2
Avenger
Crash
6 posters

Go down

Crash's Metropolice Application Empty Crash's Metropolice Application

Post by Crash Sun May 12, 2013 8:28 am

Name: Crash

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37634073

How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: 2 weeks or so.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: A year

Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): I've noticed the recent lack of MPF during the night time, only having one or two MPF means many people will just walk into district 6, so I plan on playing at night, and adding to the help. However, I don't plan on being MPF if the ratio is terrible.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): When Anthony was in City 18, a group of rebels invaded and started taking MPF hostage, they wanted to the take over the city completely, meaning they were to shoot everybody against them. A rebel held Anthony at gunpoint, at that moment, a group of MPF rushed in and amputated the remaining rebels.
Anthony was standing there, motionless, until a Metrocop held out his hand, and took him to safety. Ever since that event, Anthony has loved the MPF, and understand why they must keep the City safe, from rebel scum.

Do you have any previous MPF experience?: Yes, HeroZGaming, the lack of players has made me leave.

Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: No.

IC:

Name: Anthony Hyde Jr.
Sex: Male
Weight: 175lb
Height: 5'7

Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): What I hope to accomplish in joining the MPF is to show my loyalty to the Combine and to the Administrator. I want to stop everyone against the Combine, and repay the MPF for saving my life.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs): I hope to achieve peace to the city when joining MPF, by helping the stop of rumors, and to seek justice in the rebels and Anti-Citizens. I also hope to achieve more discipline by listening to my successors.

Another thing I hope to achieve is loyalty. By showing the Combine that I'm up for the job of MPF. I promise I will serve the Combine well.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
- Discipline Anti-Citizens
- Cover Hardpoints
- Enforce City Laws
- Patrol
- Give Rations

Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):
Anthony was born and raised in Montreal, Canada. His family was simple, a loving mother and father, and a big brother. By the age of 7, Anthony was reading one level above his grade. Just before finishing elementary school, Anthony's brother died at a factory he was working at. The Hyde family was devastated, and Anthony was a only child.

Once Anthony started middle school, his began to slip, all he could think about was his brother. By the end of 7th grade, Anthony's parents got a divorce, and his father got full custody of him. Anthony and his father moved to New York City, and being a new kid in school, he was picked on a lot. In 2000, Anthony started doing drugs. He would often skip class and party all night. His dad wasn't allowing it. Anthony only stated he started doing drugs to numb the pain of losing his brother, and the divorce of his parents.

However, Anthony didn't quit school. He would often do bad on tests, only to retake them to and get just enough to pass the 10th grade. On September 11th, 2001 , Anthony's father was killed during the 9/11 attacks. He was given to his mother. and moved back to Canada.

The event made Anthony change. After finishing high school and battling his drug addiction, Anthony went to a community collage and got his Bachelors Degree in teaching 8th Grade history. On April 28th, 2014, Anthony married the love of his life, Makayla Huston. They had a great life and decent money. Anthony described it "Living the dream." Until a weird change of events in his life happened. Portals started opening up. It's was often dubbed as a "Portal Storm". Anthony was confused to what had caused it. Until Black Mesa went out and said it was a Resonace Cascade. However, the Portals went away and life went back to normal.

But, soon after, the Combine invaded. Coming through the portals the storm did. The 7 hour war began. And during it, Makayla was killed during a Strider attack. Anthony thought thinks couldn't get worse, untill the citys started to form. Anthony first lived in City 18, and was nothing great. He did the usual around-the-clock thing any other Citizen would do. Rations and sleep. Anthony barley had enough energy to go on. Until a invasion of rebels attacked the city, completely by surprise. The MPF had been taken hostage. Anthony was confused to either love the rebels, or to hate them. That idea changed soon after. The rebels wanted complete control of the city, and started to clear out every citizen in City 18. Anthony was held at gunpoint, however, his life was saved as a squad of Metropolice forced rushed in and took out Anthony's attacker. Anthony gained love for the Combine and MPF.

Once Anthony was transferred to City 45, he began to do more then just sit around. He was telling the MPF about un-civil actions happening around the city, and was getting 2 rations at a time. Anthony was living the dream in City 45. It was until, Anthony witnessed great thing. A Metrocop helping a old man get to his apartments. On that day. Anthony made the choice of his life, applying for MPF.

Last edited by Crash on Mon May 13, 2013 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More Info.)
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Crash's Metropolice Application Empty Re: Crash's Metropolice Application

Post by Crash Sun May 12, 2013 10:44 am

Bump.
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Crash Sun May 12, 2013 11:10 am

Really? I didn't find any grammar problems. Maybe I should proof read again.

Last edited by Crash on Sun May 12, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieMasterz Sun May 12, 2013 11:13 am

Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): What I hope the accomplish in joining the MPF is to show my loyalty to the Combine and to the Administrator. I want to amputate everyone against the Combine, and to repay the MPF for saving my life.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs): I hope to achieve peace to the city when joining MPF, by help the stop of rumors being spread, and to seek justice in the rebels and Anti-Citizens. I also hope to achieve more discipline by listening to my successors.

Fix that a bit and ill give you my Full + 1.

But for now, Neutral
CookieMasterz
CookieMasterz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crash Sun May 12, 2013 11:36 am

Edited. Fixed grammar issue and added more info.

Last edited by Crash on Sun May 12, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieMasterz Sun May 12, 2013 11:45 am

Alright then, +1 From me
CookieMasterz
CookieMasterz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Sun May 12, 2013 11:51 am

Waiting for more votes
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SentimentalBadger Mon May 13, 2013 12:09 am

+1, but didn't the 7 hour war take place shortly after the resonance cascade?

Would be appreciated if someone posted a HL timeline with dates, so continuity errors don't show up on back stories.
SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by L30N Mon May 13, 2013 12:18 am

SentimentalBadger wrote:+1, but didn't the 7 hour war take place shortly after the resonance cascade?

Would be appreciated if someone posted a HL timeline with dates, so continuity errors don't show up on back stories.
The 7 hour war took place around a year after the Resonance Cascade (And the Portal Storms for that matter) the two events (Resonance Cascade and Portal Storms) were the two events that got the attention of the combine.
I might aswell make a HL lore post, it'd save me from posting about it on every app. xD

As for the app, neutral. The char you're applying for is a rebel and used to kill everyone he saw.

L30N

Back to top Go down

Post by Crash Mon May 13, 2013 12:41 am

L30N wrote:As for the app, neutral. The char you're applying for is a rebel and used to kill everyone he saw.

Uh, what? Anthony never killed anyone. And was not a rebel. You might be thinking of the other Anthony in the server. Can't remember the last name.

Anyway, I'll update the backstory and add the Resonance Cascade. Sorry about that mates.

Last edited by Crash on Mon May 13, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Post by Crash Mon May 13, 2013 1:01 am

Edited. Added the Resonace Cascade to the backstory.
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Post by L30N Mon May 13, 2013 1:41 am

Crash wrote:
L30N wrote:As for the app, neutral. The char you're applying for is a rebel and used to kill everyone he saw.

Uh, what? Anthony never killed anyone. And was not a rebel. You might be thinking of the other Anthony in the server. Can't remember the last name.

Anyway, I'll update the backstory and add the Resonance Cascade. Sorry about that mates.
I'm fairly certain I tried to open your door (not noticing it had been purchased) you opened the door, tied me up, took my tokens and shot me...

L30N

Back to top Go down

Post by Crash Mon May 13, 2013 1:46 am

L30N wrote:I'm fairly certain I tried to open your door (not noticing it had been purchased) you opened the door, tied me up, took my tokens and shot me...

Nah, Wasnt my Anthony. Possibly Anthony"Dipshit"Raskolov? I think he's a rebel.
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Post by L30N Mon May 13, 2013 1:48 am

Crash wrote:
L30N wrote:I'm fairly certain I tried to open your door (not noticing it had been purchased) you opened the door, tied me up, took my tokens and shot me...

Nah, Wasnt my Anthony. Possibly Anthony"Dipshit"Raskolov? I think he's a rebel.
Oh, I now realise I've been pming you by mistake XD
I stand corrected.

L30N

Back to top Go down

Post by Crash Mon May 13, 2013 1:53 am

Ok, ok I was getting confused. Haha. So Neutral, +1, -1, or -support?
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Post by L30N Mon May 13, 2013 2:55 am

Neutral, I haven't rp'd with you yet.

L30N

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Mon May 13, 2013 2:56 am

Denied

To many neutrals