idk9683's application(Now the correct format)

Go down

idk9683's application(Now the correct format) Empty idk9683's application(Now the correct format)

Post by idk9683 on Mon May 13, 2013 7:19 am

Steam name: [S-UK] ☣️A$$a$$in☣️
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26413959

Why do you want to join the CCA?: I’m not new to HL2 RP, and I have a few friends who were very involved in the HL2 RP community a few years ago. They were in the CCA on their server and they told me many stories about the RP they had. I really enjoyed listening to the stories they told about it and I felt a little jealous that I hadn’t gotten to enjoy that type of RP. However, now seems to be my chance. I’d like to join the CCA because it seems like a unique RP experience. The application and training system also assures me that I’ll be exposed to quality roleplayers. I hope that I’ll have the same good experience RPing in the CCA that my friends had on their HL2 RP server. I consider myself a decent roleplayer and I think I’d make a good addition to the CCA. I’ve had several years of all around RP experience, though I’ve mostly only RP’d on forums til now. I hope that I would be able to contribute positively to the CCA and to the RP experience of the server as a whole.

How long have you been playing Slothgaming?:I have only played about a day and a half, but i have alot of experiance in hl2rp.
How long have you been playing hl2rp?: About a year.

What do you think the CCA will be like for you?: I know that the CCA will probably be a little difficult for me at first. I expect there will be a lot of work and memorization, but I’m willing to do that so I can play the character to the best of my ability. I’ll do my best to learn the terminology, the protocol, and everything that would make a CCA unit successful. I’ll make sure to respect all my betters and learn from them as best I can.
What are you expected to do in the CCA?: The CCA maintains order in the cities. I think a CCA unit would be expected to show respect to authorities and do their best to maintain discipline in the civilian population. Order, structure, and discipline are all virtues of the CCA. I would make sure to do exactly as instructed by my betters and adhere to all the rules and protocols of the CCA.

How are you expected to act in the CCA?: The very fact that there’s an application to get into the CCA means that roleplayers in the CCA should be an example to the rest of the server. They should be mature out of character and remain in character within the game. This means acting like a proper unit, obeying authority, and sticking to protocol.

What is your characters background story?: (1-2 paragraph(s) at least.)
The tone of Amy’s life was set by the car accident that killed her parents when she was four years old. While sitting at a stop light in their suburban town in upstate New York, Amy’s parents were killed by a drunk driver late at night while returning home from a party. Amy, at home with a babysitter at the time, was their only child. Suddenly orphaned, Amy was sent to live in Manhattan with her wealthy, art gallery owning grandfather. Sixty years old and widowed, her grandfather, Albert Levey, welcomed the poor orphan with open arms and decided that he would do his best to nurture young Amy. Amy, just a toddler at the time, didn’t fully understand the tragedy of her circumstances until later. However, by the time she grew old enough to understand what had happened to her parents, they were only a faint memory. Her childhood was filled not with the lingering ghosts of her parents, but with happy memories of her indulgent and sophisticated grandfather.
Albert Levey owned a successful art gallery in Manhattan and encouraged Amy to paint and draw from a young age. After attending a Fine Arts focused private school from grades 6 to 12, she secured a scholarship to the Pratt School of Art and Design, where she majored in Studio Art and minored in Art History. There, Amy discovered her passion for the human body in art. Her senior portfolio contained a myriad of representations of the human body, ranging from the representational to the abstract. She wrote her thesis for her minor on Da Vinci's notebooks, focusing specifically on his illustrations of the human body and in particular on his sketches of the baby in the uterus. Ready to pursue her dream of becoming a medical illustrator -- an artist who illustrates diagrams and visual aids for medical texts and other learning materials -- her dream was crushed by the Universal Union. Suddenly stranded in a world that had no use for her skills, in a world that had almost literally changed overnight, Amy's crushing feelings of loss and uselessness rendered her helpless to do anything except submit and try to find a new purpose.
After spending some months starving in a cold apartment separated from her beloved grandfather, Amy grew sick of suffering with nothing to look forward to. This new world she found herself in had no use for art. Her few art supplies, carefully gathered and stored away, sat useless in a box in her apartment. She stopped drawing, only sketching now because it felt like a waste of her education to fall out of practice. Instead of beautiful studies of elegantly posed human bodies, her sketchbooks were filled with studies of crippled, mutilated citizens and men in terrifying masks. Beauty, the concept that Amy had been raised to worship from her childhood, was lost. All that was left in this world was starvation and brutality. The only way to survive was to embrace it. Though a part of Amy hated herself for applying for the CCA, another part of her – the cold, logical part – assured her that it was the only way for her to live in this world. At least in the CCA, she would be able to eat well. At least she wouldn’t waste away in a dingy apartment with nothing but memories of her lost dream for company.

Do you have any previous CCA (MPF) experiances?: Yep! I was a KING EpU! Laughing But that server shut down. Sad
Have you ever been banned?: Not really, i went on a russian server, and they banned me for being english, but that isnt my fault.

Please write an at least 10 line roleplay example. (Use /me)
* idk9683 strolls along the street, her shoes gently clicking on the concrete.
Tali Stevens /me tightens her hands, glancing between the concrete beneath her feet and the MPF officer walking by. She swallows and takes a step forward, reaching out as if to touch the unit, but quickly retracts her hand.
* idk9683 notices the movement, turning to look at the woman.
Me: "<::Can I help you?"
Tali Stevens /me turns pale, color draining from her already thin face. She looks back down at her feet.
Tali Stevens: "Listen...I...I, uh..."
Me: "<::If you have something to say, you ought to just say it."
Tali Stevens: "I've got information. There's this guy who lives on my housing block and I saw him carrying all these chemicals in a basket up the stairs the other day. I think he's making bombs."
Me: "<::All right, miss. Please apply."
Tali Stevens: "Uh, Tali Stevens, 45879."
CID: Need to check on the server (Will update when found out)
Height: 6’3
Weight:142lbs
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Brown
Race: Caucasian
Distinguishing marks: N/A

Name 5 things a CCA does in a day:
1.Detain citizen
2.Give beatings
3.Patrol
4.Give out rations
5.Amputate citizen

Character Backstory: (Scroll up)
List previous fields you are experienced in: I have an Associate Degree in Studio Art from Pratt Institute in New York, minor in Biology. Interned at the Brooklyn Museum of Art, Electronic Arts Headquarters in California, “ArtSPACE” (NYC Art Gallery). I studied to become a medical illustrator, so I am very familiar with drawing human bodies. I can draw accurate portraits of people and I am familiar with the muscles, organs, and bones of the human body. During my internship at EA, I learned the basics of creating digital 3D models. I am also familiar with photo editing and digital painting software.
Have you had any previous affiliation with the CCA? None.
Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain: None.
Explain your reason for applying for the CCA and wishing to become a Civil Protection Unit: To put it bluntly, I'm looking for a new purpose in life. Things have been very chaotic for me and I'd like to settle down and have a little stability. It has been difficult finding a use for my talents, but I think I might have something positive to contribute to the CCA. I'm hoping that the CCA will help me straighten out my life a bit and set me on a better path.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
I, Amy Lee, have been absolutely truthful in my application and understand any false information will lead to my tracking and detainment.
I also agree that poor performance, attitude or behavior will lead to my termination in the Combine Civil Authority.

Last edited by idk9683 on Tue May 14, 2013 1:46 am; edited 7 times in total
idk9683
idk9683

Back to top Go down

idk9683's application(Now the correct format) Empty Re: idk9683's application(Now the correct format)

Post by CookieMasterz on Mon May 13, 2013 7:20 am

Is this even the correct format?

Edit: Honestly its pretty hard to read, Space things out a bit more. Ill still give this a +1 Because It looks like massive effort was given on this.

Last edited by CookieMasterz on Mon May 13, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
CookieMasterz
CookieMasterz

Back to top Go down

idk9683's application(Now the correct format) Empty Re: idk9683's application(Now the correct format)

Post by SentimentalBadger on Mon May 13, 2013 7:29 am

+1 now, I can read this slightly easier, though it is still a hybrid of sorts.

Last edited by SentimentalBadger on Mon May 13, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Mon May 13, 2013 8:52 am

idk if its the right format
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Crash on Mon May 13, 2013 10:02 am

-1 Use correct format and then get back to us.

CpU.C45.ZONE-05.99955-New MPF unit, a quiet guy.(Anthony Hyde Jr.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Prodigy on Mon May 13, 2013 11:01 am

-1 #1 Wrong format
#2 I've never seen you.

Ghost Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian on Mon May 13, 2013 2:11 pm

-support, I noticed you were kicked once today, also, I've not seen you ingame, and you're not using the correct format.

Miranda Grum ~ Just another citizen, living life by day.
Alvor Bjorn ~ The brute of the police force, weighing 223lbs, and measuring 6'4''.
'Rosko' Fitzgerald ~ The best weed seller in town, he's got some good stuff.

Ian
Ian

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Basi1

Back to top Go down

Post by idk9683 on Mon May 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Crash wrote:-1 Use correct format and then get back to us.
Done!Very Happy Ive added the things on the MPF app format list,
idk9683
idk9683

Back to top Go down

Post by Noliq on Tue May 14, 2013 1:28 am

-1 till you fix your format looks shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by idk9683 on Tue May 14, 2013 1:43 am

Noliq wrote:-1 till you fix your format looks shit.
I did?
idk9683
idk9683

Back to top Go down

Post by idk9683 on Tue May 14, 2013 1:46 am

CookieMasterz wrote:Is this even the correct format?

Edit: Honestly its pretty hard to read, Space things out a bit more. Ill still give this a +1 Because It looks like massive effort was given on this.
Done! Laughing
idk9683
idk9683

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Tue May 14, 2013 1:49 am

+1 Now that you changed it to the correct one
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by idk9683 on Tue May 14, 2013 2:03 am

Does that me im accepted? confused

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeRichardBeach on Tue May 14, 2013 2:39 am

+1 people, She be good RP'er Definitely a good MPF Chance.

EDIT - She sai she be work 3 hrs on le post, me = believes a tiny bit, but if she really did, GIV 'ER THA JAWB!

Click on the pic to see it more clearly

CallMeRichardBeach

Back to top Go down

Post by idk9683 on Tue May 14, 2013 2:44 am

I did Sad and i was sure it was going to be accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Tue May 14, 2013 2:55 am

Hmm... Gonna go ahead and accept I did ask for people to vote on the new format
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down