Vendettas Metropolice Force Application

Go down

Vendettas Metropolice Force Application Empty Vendettas Metropolice Force Application

Post by Vendetta on Wed May 15, 2013 8:53 am

OOC

Steam name: Vendetta!~
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28501625
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: A Day
How long have you been role playing for?: Going on 3-4 Years
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):
I have plenty of past experience with various different types of Role play communities. These communities go from Hl2RP to Serious City Role plays such as PERP and such. But I love to go onto a good HL2RP a bit more, mainly because of the fact that there is so much to offer. Anyways, I wish to join the MPF because I feel that my past experience with hostile situations and tactical knowledge would be a vital asset to this servers Metro police Force. I also feel that my handling of role play situations would be favored by your servers administrators, and increase the over all satisfaction of the players game play and role play in your server.
Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):
My character wants to join the MPF because of the fact that he has seen some of the acts committed by resistance and uncivil citizens. He feels that he could make a difference in the city by putting forth all of his effort into cracking down on uncivil behavior, and cleaning the streets. He also believes that he would be a vital asset in keeping the streets clear of Narcotics, Weapons, and various other types of contraband that really hinder a cities community, as well as civil citizen life.
Do you have any previous MPF experience?: A lot actually.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: From this server, no. Don't plan to either

IC:

Name: Ryan Baker
Sex: Male
Weight: 154 Lbs ( 50 Lbs muscle mass )
Height: 5'9"
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs):
I have been to a few other cities in my time. I have had many experiences with various different situations that these different cities have had to offer. And from these experiences, I have been convinced that it would be in my best interest to sign up to become a Civil Protection Officer. So many times I have seen uncivil conduct Variating from just the passing of contraband to another person, to murder. In my opinion, uncivil conduct overall is unacceptable, and that's the main reason I would like to become apart of this cities Metro police Force.

Have you ever heard the term " You have to crack eggs to make an omelet?" Well, this term could best be compared to what I am willing to do if I am put into this cities Civil Protection Team. I will put forth all of my effort into keeping the streets clean from uncivil behavior, and to keep narcotics, Contraband, and any other illegal materials off of the streets. I believe that Illegal materials hinder the stability of a cities community and their economy. I mean, think about it.....It only takes the actions of one person to make every citizen miss out on rations.

If I am accepted into the Metro police Force, you have my word that I will not disappoint you. I will complete all of my duties handed down to me to the best of my abilities and with extreme prejudice.
What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs):
I hope that with enough training and motivation given to me by my superiors, that I will be able to rise up in the ranks, leading my fellow Officers to the safest possible outcome in any situation if that would be a possibility. Mainly, more than anything, I just want to know what it feels like to know that I made a difference in a city, knowing that every day I get to be a part of a larger cause by keeping uncivil behavior in check and keeping the streets safe for civil citizens.

I wish to be more than a Civil Protection Officer, the entirety of my goal would be, mostly, to be a role model. I want other officers to look at me and appreciate the work I've done. The same goes for the Citizens, I want everyone to be satisfied with the choices that I will make if I were accepted into the Metro police Force. So it is not in my interest to be in this kind of position just to rank up. I believe that that would be a selfish thing to say, and that it would change some peoples opinions of the Civil Protection in this city.
Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
- Keeps his superiors posted of his whereabouts.
- Checks citizens for any contraband/Narcotics in a possibly hostile situation.
- Upholds the law and carries out any duties assigned to them to the best of their abilities.
- Tries their best to create a safer environment for citizens within the city limits.
- Most of all, Does what they're told, without any questions asked.
Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):
Ryan baker was originally raised in a Russian/German household, although he grew up in america, his family taught him their native language and raised him in a strict household. During the 7 hour war, Ryan was scared at first, but after a little while and a little more experience with his surroundings, he was able to figure out how to survive in the environment he was in.

Ryan, for the most part, has been a good Samaritan most of his life. He has always tried his best to abide by the laws given to the citizens, and has also tried his best to respect them, as well as respect any civil protection officer that comes his way. But be warned, Ryan also has a darker past. While growing up in a strict household, he also experiences a lot of violence because of the area that he lived in. He has been mugged multiple times in the past, shot at, and the scars on his face, well, that was the outcome of a near death situation that Ryan was in.

Don't be fooled by his mannerly conduct. When in a situation where " Shit hits the fan ", Ryan knows very well how to handle himself. Ryan does not stress over many situations at all because of the fact that he has had such a harsh past, that he knows how to control his fear, his psyche, and his words in almost any situation. But lets talk about where Ryan grew up.

Ryan originally grew up in Detroit Michigan. This is where most of the violence in his life occurred before the 7 hour war. Here, he lived with his mother, Angelina Baker, And his father, Angelo Baker. His parents raised him to be well mannered, but also passed down to him that he should not fear anyone under any circumstance. His father taught him how to defend himself whenever he was in his teen years. The reasoning for this was because of the area that they lived in. It was so bad down there, that if you didn't know how to defend yourself, you would either end up missing or dead.

Ryan had it good though, he lived in a decent house unlike many others around him that lived in the projects or lived in an apartment. His parents made high income. His mother and father both made around 100K+ Yearly. But that's mainly because of the fact that his father was a government official, and his mother was a brain surgeon. Ryan himself was a mechanic before the 7 hour war. And his vast knowledge of car mechanics comes from his experience in the U.S. Army.

During Ryan's time in the U.S. Army, he was able to achieve many different things. Primarily, his first achievement was his acceptance into the U.S. Army Rangers, a special operations division of the military that was named " The Armies Elite ". During his time in the rangers, he signed on to become a field mechanic. But mechanics is not all the Ryan learned during his time in the Armed Forces. Here, Ryan learned hand to hand combat on a professional level by training in Akido, Ju-Jitsu, and Krav Maga. He also learned tactical intelligence such as how to breach and enter, breach flash and enter, and various other types of breaching techniques.

But that was Ryan's life before the Seven Hour war.

After the seven hour war, Ryan had to adjust to the different style of living the the combine forced upon him. He has had his share of beatings while getting used to this new life style. But over time, Ryan learned to just keep his mouth shut, and do what the civil protection say. Over all, he has always followed the rules, and has almost never been in a hostile situation that he has caused himself. Most situations he's been in have been the result of others around him. You could say that sometimes, hes either in the Right place at the wrong time, or the wrong place at the right time.

Vendetta
Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Vendettas Metropolice Force Application Empty Re: Vendettas Metropolice Force Application

Post by Crash on Wed May 15, 2013 9:05 am

Neutral, only been playing on SG for a day.

Since Sloth the Wizard gave permission. +1

Last edited by Crash on Wed May 15, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

CpU.C45.ZONE-05.99955-New MPF unit, a quiet guy.(Anthony Hyde Jr.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Vendettas Metropolice Force Application Empty Re: Vendettas Metropolice Force Application

Post by CookieMasterz on Wed May 15, 2013 9:36 am

Still, The app is good. Ill +1 Since i didnt really spot anything major.
CookieMasterz
CookieMasterz

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi on Wed May 15, 2013 9:57 am

Owner(s) wrote:No ex-cops / marines / CIA / other government officials / BLACK MESA CHARACTERS without permission from the Owner(s)

I will not vote yet, because I do not know if you talked to the owners to let your character be an Ex-US Army guy.

+1 Brilliant Application, best one I've seen so far. I expect you to be the best CpU I've seen.

Last edited by Oyster on Wed May 15, 2013 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Wed May 15, 2013 10:14 am

I gave permission for it
Also +1
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vendetta on Wed May 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Wow guys I really appreciate all of this positive feedback! Smile
Vendetta
Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher on Wed May 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Rangers don't teach Krav :p
+1

Larry Faulke - Retired MSOR Operator
Markus Bishop - Sergeant in the Police Force

Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex^^ on Wed May 15, 2013 1:47 pm

I have RPd with you a few times, you are a very good RPer so i will give my Possitive Support on this, not to mention the amount of effort on this app.

Rex^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian on Wed May 15, 2013 2:08 pm

I've just seen you today and your rp had been a little mixed up, but beside that, the application is magnificent, I think you will make a wonderful CpU.
+Support

Miranda Grum ~ Just another citizen, living life by day.
Alvor Bjorn ~ The brute of the police force, weighing 223lbs, and measuring 6'4''.
'Rosko' Fitzgerald ~ The best weed seller in town, he's got some good stuff.

Ian
Ian

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Basi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Wed May 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Accepted
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down