Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julie Xawinter

4 posters

Go down

Julie Xawinter Empty Julie Xawinter

Post by Michll Thu May 16, 2013 4:36 am

OOC

Steam name:Michael

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:30755890

How long have you been playing SlothGaming?:About 4-5 days

How long have you been roleplaying for?:I have benn RPing at ALL for about, I dunno, 5 years? I was in all kind of serious, non-serious, semi-serious RPs and I very like it.I just love RPing, and ClockWork is just another era.

Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): Honestly, for fun.It is great to at least once be the one who is to be afraid of...It would be great, and I just love the server.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): Julie wants to join the MPF becuse her family was a Loyalist family. Also becuse she want to cease the rebelship(read backstory)

Do you have any previous MPF experience?:Sorry to say, but I never was a CP before.I know most of the routines that CPs do through, and I always wanted to be one.But I never had enough courage to post an app.

Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?:No, no and no.I am heavily afraid of being banned on ANY server.

IC:

Name:Julie Xawinter

Sex: Female

Weight: 68 kg/149 pounds

Height: 184 cm/ 72 inch/ 6,04 foots

Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): I want to join the MPF becuse I want to cease the rebelship and lead the Civil Community to a new era.I don't want them here, I want them gone.Forever

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs): I hope to achive many things. I want to lead the Civil Community to peace, but not make them be thinking that we aren't ready for a war with any rebelion that would and probetly will uprise.I want to cease them, and the other rebelions, I want them to be gone.
Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
-Patrol.
-Train.
-Give Civil Judgement to lawbreakers.
-Listen to highter ranked officer orders.
-Capture rebels if spotted.

Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):
Julie was born in a family that was always with the goverment, and never against it.That didn't change after the Seven Hour War.Half of her family being a part of the CWU, the other half being Loyalists, she always was taught that all kind of police and goverment is here to protect her. At the age of 20, she heard knocking at her door. When she opened, some people walked in, knocked her out and took out weapons.They walked out after 3 minutes. When she woke up, and gone to the living room to request help, she saw the most terryfing thing in her life.
Her partents were dead, shot in the head.Visiting neiborhoods had their throats cut apart.Her sister was nowhere to be found. A bloodied note was on the floor.
"You, pesky Loyalist, didn't follow the re-
belion.That's the punishment.
"
After the MPF get to her home, she was helpless. The rebels took everything, the tokens, the approved food, and lives of her friends and her family. She growed up knowing that the Metro-Police Force is here to protect her, and she got a hard lesson of it. She won't forget that lesson.

Michll

Back to top Go down

Julie Xawinter Empty Re: Julie Xawinter

Post by CookieMasterz Thu May 16, 2013 5:40 am

Make EVERYTHING longer.
CookieMasterz
CookieMasterz

Back to top Go down

Post by Michll Thu May 16, 2013 5:46 am

Really?You make -1 support becuse it's short?I mean, am I supposed to make some book out of it?Seriously, if you want to make -1 sup then see me failrp, lie in app, do something bad or whatever, but you judge me by how long is my app?

Michll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Thu May 16, 2013 6:20 am

CookieMasterz wrote:-1

Make EVERYTHING longer.
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crash Thu May 16, 2013 6:41 am

CookieMasterz wrote:-1

Make EVERYTHING longer.
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieMasterz Thu May 16, 2013 7:20 am

Michll wrote:Really?You make -1 support becuse it's short?I mean, am I supposed to make some book out of it?Seriously, if you want to make -1 sup then see me failrp, lie in app, do something bad or whatever, but you judge me by how long is my app?

Yes, I spent 25 minutes on mine, It looks like you spent 10 minutes on this one, I judged you on how long your app is.
CookieMasterz
CookieMasterz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Thu May 16, 2013 7:33 am

Denied seeing what you said just shows me WHY you should not join
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down