Metro Police Force application form

Go down

Metro Police Force application form Empty Metro Police Force application form

Post by Adza55 on Thu May 16, 2013 8:23 am

Steam name: ︻デ═一 G-man
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40565288
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: About a week and a half
How long have you been roleplaying for?: About 2 years
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): I want to be an MPF because I think it will be a fun experience for me, will help to improve my roleplay, and will give me the chance to play an MPF unit for the first time. I also want to join the MPF because I think it will help develop my character through the hardships and conflicts he faces and the friends and enemies he makes, and because I want to make a good impression on the community by showing them my roleplaying skills.
Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): Raymond has always been sick of being abused of combine officers, he's always wanted to join the MPF to stop this abuse for him own sake. He really never knew anything about why he wanted to join them but that was his only chance to get away from life away from the abusement.
Do you have any previous MPF experience?: Yes. I also RP on a server named Collateral gaming, I was a MPF 04 and I really enjoyed the RP experience.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: No. I've never been banned from this server.

IC: In-Character

Name: Raymond Henderson
Sex: Male
Weight: 70kg/154lbs
Height: 6'3
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): To serve the combine, and show teamwork. I will need lots of Knowledge and Wisdom. I've always loved the HL2 Combine, and love the experience as one in HL2RP. I succeed in it.
What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs): I am expecting to roleplay as a combine CCA. Also, I am expecting lots of teamwork, I love teamwork that's one reason I love playing as a CCA, because you're constantly in teamwork. And, I also love roleplaying as a little guy or I guess you can say a grunt. I think it is fun being a grunt sometimes then being a high-ranking officer. I do also to expect to serve he combine at the fullest, and I also wish to not fail my superior officers, I also like taking orders from others. I am very loyal.
Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
-Arresting citizens for anti-citizen behavior.
-Beating citizens for anti-citizen behavior.
-Killing for anti-citizen behavior.
-Patrolling the streets for any trouble.
-Responding to calls such as firefights etc. etc.
Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):Raymond Henderson had been a history teacher for only a year after turning 40. He was soon fired after he attempted to physically punish students for showing any sort of disrespect while in his classroom. With no job, he began to stay in shape more and ride his motorcycle quite often. Eventually his old friend Charlie asked him to join Hell's Overseers, a biker gang Charlie had been apart of since he and Raymond graduated high school, because they needed some extra muscle. He rode with them for a few years, helping them in bar fights and basically being the muscle of the group whenever anyone attempted to do them wrong. However after his constant refusal to help them rob any gas stations or liquor stores, he was kicked from the gang. Before leaving for good, he roughed a few of the members up and handcuffed them to their bikes. "Buncha' worthless cowards." was the last thing he would say before his exit.

After the Seven Hour War Raymond remained a simple citizen as he had been for many years. The more he examined the CCA and their purpose, the more he began to admire them. After helping CCA apprehend anti-citizens on two separate occasions he began to realize what he wanted to do with the rest of his life. From his past as a history teacher he knew that humanity never could seem to remain at peace, just constant struggle from one world war to the next. The CCA was an opportunity to finally create a peaceful world. They would make sure everyone remained in well being. They would save the entire race from a self-destructive path. Mark had never in his life felt a cause more worthy than this. He considered that his past experiences with being a good fighter may make him a good candidate to help maintain the peace. After thinking it over for a day, Raymond decided he would apply.

Last edited by Adza55 on Thu May 16, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Adza55

Back to top Go down

Metro Police Force application form Empty Re: Metro Police Force application form

Post by L30N on Thu May 16, 2013 9:06 am

-Support
Horrible grammar.
Proof read your application, way too many mistakes.
You don't know the difference between IC and OOC.
Beating? Beating off? Beating an egg, be more specific. (I know what you might mean, but how am I to know if that's true.)
In your back story, it says he became a teacher a year after he turned 40 yet he's only 39.
Hardly any mention of HL2 lore (add information about his life during and after the Resonance Cascade/Portal storms and add how he survived the seven hour war)
I've that feeling I have banned you in the past, I may be wrong though.

L30N

Back to top Go down

Metro Police Force application form Empty Re: Metro Police Force application form

Post by Igor The Sloth on Thu May 16, 2013 9:43 am

L30N wrote:-Support
Horrible grammar.
Proof read your application, way too many mistakes.
You don't know the difference between IC and OOC.
Beating? Beating off? Beating an egg, be more specific. (I know what you might mean, but how am I to know if that's true.)
In your back story, it says he became a teacher a year after he turned 40 yet he's only 39.
Hardly any mention of HL2 lore (add information about his life during and after the Resonance Cascade/Portal storms and add how he survived the seven hour war)
I've that feeling I have banned you in the past, I may be wrong though.

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Thu May 16, 2013 9:46 am

L3ON Strikes again!

Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SentimentalBadger on Fri May 17, 2013 5:25 am

-1, a ridiculous back story. Give it some serious revision.

Omnomnomnomnomnomnom.

_________

Characters:

[Arty Simms]
: Canadian, Ex-Ammunition Technician, experienced PMC field contractor. Since leaving Afghan, has found work in Mexico, but eventually settled a deal with Durandal, offering his expertise as a seasoned field agent in exchange for a cleaned record of his dirty jobs in Central America. (Alive)

SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Fri May 17, 2013 5:36 am

Denied
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down