Go down

Rex^^ MPF Application Empty Rex^^ MPF Application

Post by Rex^^ on Thu May 16, 2013 2:53 pm

OOC

Steam name: Rex^^
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45136652
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: 3 Days
How long have you been roleplaying for?: 1 - 2 Weeks
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): Since i started playing HL2RP, i always wanted to be a MPF, i would like to help the citizens of the city and my fellow MPF Units by figting the rebels, helping them searching for Anti-Citizen acitivity, or just guarding a checkpoint, if i become a MPF i can make a difference, i would try to make RP a more enjoyable experience to everyone, making sure to always RP properly.
Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): Mary had always admired the MPF Units, she would aid them in battle and try to help them by reporting Anti-Citizen activity, she had always admired and feared the MPF and she thinks the time has come to become one of them, to help the city and protect the civilized society, she thinks she is ready to become a MPF, and send her application.
Do you have any previous MPF experience?: No, i have never been a MPF Before
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: Nope, not planning to.

IC:

Name: Mary Backery
Sex: Female
Weight: 140 lbs
Height: 5'6
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): Ever since i have been in C45, i have always feel safe around the MPF, i have always admired them for their habilities and always tried to help them by finding any contraband and giving information about Anti-Citizens, im always willing to help them with whatever they need.

Even if sometimes i fear the MPF, they are always willing to help me and if i join the MPF im willing to do the same, even if i risk my life in the process, i will always try to defend my fellow MPF Officers and follow the orders of the higher ranks, and their advices.
What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs): I want to clear the city, and to make it more civilized, i have seen countless times people breaking the law and i want that to change, if i get to be a MPF i will make try my best to make this city more organised, so the civilized society can live in peace in our beautifull city.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day:
- Patrol the city
- Detain Citizens
- Give rations
- Protect the civilized society
- Give royalist points
Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs): During Mary's life, she has achieved many different things. Many of these achievements making her a force to be reckoned with. Not only because of her tactical aptitude, but because of the fact that in her life she has been able to reach all of her goals that she had set for herself. She is an intelligent individual that knows whenever she needs to act, or keep to herself

Mary grew up in the Detroit michigan area, and is very closely related to a person named " Ryan Baker". In fact, these two were very close friends. During mary's life, she made the best grades out of everyone she knew. During her Senior year of high school, she was elected class valadictorian Because of the achievements that she had earned. But after high school, she attended college at the Harvard university of Medical Science. There, she still carried on to pass all of her classes with flying colors.

After college, Mary moved on to become a MSL, Also known as a Medical Science Liaison. This meant that she was able to determine the cause of various different types of diseases, and help to cure things such as Polio, and Cancer. But still, there is no cure for cancer. Anyhow, Mary studied in the therapeutic field, Dealing with pain management, oncology, metabolism and cardio.

Mary was also raised in a millitary based household. She lived in the nicest house on her block. Her dad, Jackson Bakery, was a Second lieutenant in the U.S. Navy Seals. Her father had such high expectations of her that if she did not meet these different demands, she would recieve harsh punishments at home. Her home life was sickening and diluded, and even sour sweet. While her life was so good and she could get whatever she wanted, her life was filled with Physical violence from her father, and alot of Vocal confrontation from her mother.

During the seven hour war though, alot changed. Mary lost most of her family during the war and it came down to her struggling to survive with her close friend, Ryan baker. During the war, they did everything to survive together.

Last edited by Rex^^ on Sun May 19, 2013 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Rex^^

Back to top Go down

Rex^^ MPF Application Empty Re: Rex^^ MPF Application

Post by Vendetta on Fri May 17, 2013 7:57 am

For english not being your first language, I have to say Rex, this application is very good. And you actually included one of my characters that recently because a part of the Civil Protection Team.

+1 Support For an outstanding first app.

Also, if you really have read the RP Guides, I expect that you will leave me satisfied that I supported your application.
Vendetta
Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieMasterz on Fri May 17, 2013 8:26 am

Vendetta wrote:For english not being your first language, I have to say Rex, this application is very good. And you actually included one of my characters that recently because a part of the Civil Protection Team.

+1 Support For an outstanding first app.

Also, if you really have read the RP Guides, I expect that you will leave me satisfied that I supported your application.
CookieMasterz
CookieMasterz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sat May 18, 2013 7:50 pm

+1
Going L3ON Style

Active player
Good RPer
Won't abuse
Good Application
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi on Sat May 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Neutral, Haven't seen you on the server, only the forums.

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L30N on Sun May 19, 2013 3:21 am

Sloth the Wizard wrote:+1
Going L3ON Style

Active player
Good RPer
Won't abuse
Good Application
You can't say going L30N style and +Support something xD

Terrible grammar (no capital letters and you're just throwing commas in everywhere)
You keep repeating yourself in the "Why does your character want to join the MPF" section to make it look longer.
Proof read your application (Too many grammar and spelling mistakes)
If she always feel safe around the MPF why does your character fear them? (Second paragraph of "Why do you want to join the MPF")
It's just a pain to read. I'm being serious it's horrible trying to read it.
Rex^^ wrote: - Give royalist points
What, did you turn Asian for a second? It's Loyalist points.
I'm sorry, you did not write that back story, everything before the back story is horrible to read, there's little to no correct grammar and there is incorrect spelling in every line. Then in your backstory, everything is perfect.
No mention of the Resonance Cascade or Portal Storms.
Expand on how she survived the Seven Hour War.
-Support.

Sloth the Wizard wrote: L3ON Style

L30N

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sun May 19, 2013 7:33 am

FUCK I FAIL AT LEON STYLE -.-

Denied
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner