Mr Pessimistic

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:39760281

How long have you been playing SlothGaming?:
4 Days

How long have you been roleplaying for?:
2 and a half years

Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):
Becoming part of the MPF offers a whole new range of RP possibilities, as well as being interesting
and showing you hard the job can actually be at the same time. As well as this, it creates the ability
to direct players towards better RP, maintaining an essential part of a HL2RP server, and in some cases
improving the enjoyability of RPing.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):
My character has long wanted to leave behind the , and try to help change the city for the better,
creating peace and unification within the civilian population. Jimmy has always admired the MPF as a whole,
from the efficiency of their work, to the prosperity it brings.

Do you have any previous MPF experience?:
Yes, I was part of the MPF force on a different server for nearly a month, and i very much enjoyed and appreciated
the role that the MPF play in a HL2RP server.

Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?:
No, I have never been banned from any server.

IC:

Name:
Jimmy Brute

Sex:
Male

Weight:
9.7 stone

Height:
5'8"

Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs):
I have always looked up to, and admired the MPF, and the combine as a whole, through their ability to bring peace and unification to an entire race,
namely the human race during the 7-hour war; or as I like to call it, the 7 hours of evolution. Even the efficiency with which it was done shows the true
ability of the combine and the MPF.

The fact that the MPF are actually able to DO something, rather than sit around and talk about what should be done, shows me that they are a lot better
at their job than a human government. This is another of the many reasons that make me want to join the MPF and create a better world.

With all that the combine and MPF have done for us, I want to give something back by becoming an MPF member and aiding the community in every way i can, possibly
using my skill in electronics and mechanics along the way.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs):
By becoming a member of the MPF, I hope to create a better community within the city, by enforcing the rules of the MPF
and protecting the city against the influence on Anti-citizens. Even the smallest things, like guarding a checkpoint or
patrolling the streets, can ensure the improvement of life for everyone in the city.

Whilst protecting the city, I hope to educate the citizens about the rules of the MPF and how life could be improved if they supported the MPF by being
loyalists or maybe even just buying request devices. As well as spreading the rules of the MPF, I would show them the rewards they could receive by being
loyal to the MPF, in the form of loyalist points and tokens etc.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
- Patrol streets and prevent uncivil behaviour.
- Listen to order from superior officers.
- Protect the city from anti-citizens.
- Guard checkpoints that stop the spread of rebel influence.
- Slowly spread MPF influence, by convincing citizens to become loyalists and/or MPF units.

Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):
Jimmy Brute was your average man, who grew up in southern England in a middle-class family prior to the 7-hour war and invasion by the combine. His father
was a pilot and aircraft mechanic his mother was an electronics developer. Even though he grew up in a relatively peaceful town, he saw many events of
injustice and violence that he wished he could do something about. He had a fairly easy school life and was usually comfortable, while being able to defend
himself if things ever did go wrong. He excelled in mechanics, electronics and software classes, and eventually joined a university dedicated to technology. After finishing
university, he was hired by a software development company, and spent a lot of his time sitting in an office, designing complicated programs for a variety
of uses, and getting a fair pay for his work.

Jimmy had always been a good citizen, never breaking the law and always abiding by the rules set in place, but he'd never been given the opportunity to show his good will and he simply did
the little things he could when the time arose.

During the time of the portals storms and combine invasion, Jimmy saw very little amounts of activity; only a few portals storms and hearing stories of aliens attacking cities and other towns.
Then, when the combine arrived, he was in total awe of the power and size of the combine forces. In the first few months he had a few rebellious thoughts,
but he always kept them to himself. Eventually he realised that the invasion was a good thing. That it had brought complete unification of the human race and finally accepted their control.

During these earlier months life was very chaotic. Communities and governments breaking down before his very eyes, while the combine were still in the early stages of creating order.
At this time life could be dangerous and Jimmy had to quickly learn new ways of defending himself, as well as drawing on past abilities that he hadn't needed in years.
Eventually he got the hang of using his fists as a primary weapon and he had an old pocket knife on hand if things ever got that bad, but thankfully, they didn't.

After getting used to the combine regime and being moved between cities occasionally, he decided that he finally had the perfect opportunity to show that he could help communities,
by enlisting with the MPF, and started his work to join their ranks.

Hope you like the app and i can be accepted! Very Happy

cmcjmr

Back to top Go down

Cmcjmr's MPF Application  Empty Re: Cmcjmr's MPF Application

Post by PastaBatman on Sat May 18, 2013 3:09 am

Good application role played with you and you're pretty good +1
PastaBatman
PastaBatman

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquatix on Sat May 18, 2013 3:19 am

PastaBatman wrote:Good application role played with you and you're pretty good +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sat May 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Neutral Haven't seen you on the server
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieMasterz on Sat May 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Never seen you on the server, But the app is pretty good.

Ill +1 Since Pasta says your a good RPer
CookieMasterz
CookieMasterz

Back to top Go down

Post by JPlus on Sat May 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Haven't seen you on, but already lots of positive support and good app, so +1

Missing:
Jack Wedgwood [Citizen - HL2RP] - Ran away from the city while the Resistance were fighting the Combine.
Robert Maine [Citizen - HL2RP] - Ran in said firefight with unconscious wife in arms.
C45/C18.MpF.ZONE-05.41222 [MPF - HL2RP] - Tired of never getting noticed, quit his job.
Ja'Rak'Shan [Vortigaunt (Freed) - HL2RP] - Teleported away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JPlus
JPlus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi on Sat May 18, 2013 11:47 pm

+1, Haven't seen you on the server. But I think with the amount of effort put into this application, that it deserves a +1.

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Prodigy on Sun May 19, 2013 2:52 am

Dosent hurt to give it a go +1

Ghost Prodigy

Back to top Go down