Vendettas OTA Transfer Application

Go down

Vendettas OTA Transfer Application Empty Vendettas OTA Transfer Application

Post by Vendetta on Sun May 19, 2013 4:38 am

4 lines is 1 paragraph!

OOC:

Steam name: Vendetta!~
SteamID:
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: About one week.
Have you got or had a CCA character?: Yes, I have had CCA on multiple other servers ( Some Called MPF, CpU, CpT ( Civil Protection Team ).
Why do want to join the OTA?(1 paragraph):

I wish to join the OTA mainly because of the fact that in the past, I have been able to progress in my ability to Combat RP to the point where I believe that I would be tactically efficient as well as Swift in my performance as a Overwatch Transhuman Arm Operative. Also, I take time in my roleplay to make sure that it is enjoyable for both parties. Whether citizen, resistance, or other OTA as well as any Metro Police force members.

I also love the intense roleplay opportunities that being a part of the OTA has to offer, seeing as though I have been in the OTA before on previous servers. I have even had the opportunity to become EOW beforehand. I not only have knowledge of how to carry out my orders, and how to properly execute them, but I also have leadership capabilities in this particular field in this server.

IC:
Unit name: CpU.C45.JUDGE-04.20003
Weight: Previously 154 ( MPF APP ) Now 180 (Gained 26 LBS Muscle Mass From Training)
Height: 5'9" Tall
Why do you want to join or transfer to the OTA?(1 paragraph):

I wish to become a part of the Overwatch Transhuman Arm because of the fact that I feel that I have proven to my superiors, and my fellow units that I am completely capable of carrying out any orders handed down to me with extreme prejudice, and to the best of my abilities. I believe that I have shown my leadership capabilities, my situational handling, and my tactical abilities in various situations.

I would also like to add as a side note, that I have been one of the fastest units to have been promoted in my particular field. In the time frame of thirty six Hours I was able to be promoted according to my abilities that I have explained above. To certain units, this was astounding seeming as though some units are on the job for a total of one/two weeks before receiving a promotion. That having been said, I have received a large amount of respect from even those that are superior to me for my performance in field.

Might I add, according to my previous Application for entry into the Metro Police Force, that I have Pre war combat experience, backed by post war Civil Protection training. According to my on record files, I have experience in the Army Rangers 75th Regiment. This is a division of the military that did specialize in areas where regular foot soldiers would not. Such as, HALO ( High altitude low opening ) Deployments VIA Chopper, Breaching and clearing with quick and swift sweeps, leaving no enemies almost every time this was carried out. In general, it is safe to say that in the past, pre war, I was only deployed with a squad when things were too hostile for regular foot soldiers to be sent in, even with a large amount of soldiers. Might I also add, I was a second Lieutenant. This means that I have prior college experience. Also, located on file is a paper with a vivid description of one of my Operations where I was Deployed VIA HALO/CHOPPER.
https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk/t318-ryan-baker-s-millitary-background

Sadly, the document is incomplete as some of it was lost for reason's that are unknown to me.
What do you hope to achieve?:
I hope to achieve a higher form of respect towards, not only myself, but the way that I carry out my duties that will be handed down to me. My priority if I am accepted into the OTA will be to strictly do as I am told, and do it well. Whether it be sweeping the slums, Amputations, or Arrest of an Apprehended Suspect, I know what my mission objective will be, and it will be my pleasure to carry them out with confidence, and without falter. In General, I hope to achieve the Respect of my Superiors, and my Fellow units If I am accepted. As well as make the streets safer in City Forty Five for civilized society

Why do you want to achieve higher in the CCA by join Overwatch?(2 paragraphs):

I am always willing to do something that would not only be better for me, but better for the others around me. I want to achieve the opportunity to show others around me that my training has taken me so far, and has lead me to the OTA. I understand the Respect and Trust that is endowed to those who train to become a part of the OTA, and I understand how hard and difficult it is going to be to get into this sort of area. But I also understand how important these people ( OTA ) Are to this city, and the society within. I just want to show not only my fellow units, but the citizens as well what i'm made of. I also wish to achieve a higher understanding of the Combine. and Knowledge is power, remember that.

What makes you better than other units?:

I don't consider myself better than any other unit. In my opinion, if you have a gun and a unit number, you know your duty, and you carry it out. The only difference between me and the average Civil Protection Officer is that I carry my orders out with a different prerogative. And that prerogative is to complete my mission, and any objectives given to me at any cost. I would gladly put my life on the line for not only other units, but for a civilized citizen. The proof is in the pudding, if you read the documents that I have attached to this application, you will understand how, and why I am better than the other units. My cockiness has been earned through Fear, intense training, and respect.

Can you take intense training and kill citizens?:

I will complete my training to the best of my abilities. I will make it my responsibility to try my best in training, and to prevail with flying colors. and killing citizens? Lets put it like this. If they don't respect my presence, they will learn to respect it. If they down learn to respect it, they will be made to respect it. Someone once said to me, " Mess with the best, die like the rest ". I hope to make sure that I bring those Anti-citizens that commit murder, assault, and other horrific crimes to justice. Even if they have to pay with their life.
Vendetta
Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Vendettas OTA Transfer Application Empty Re: Vendettas OTA Transfer Application

Post by Consummatus on Sun May 19, 2013 4:49 am

+1 Support Really well done Application I can tell you put a-lot of effort into this.

Characters:

Alastair Phaedrus: Cold hearted criminal, making cash by selling drugs on the streets. With an addiction to cocaine.

Conall Phaedrus: A criminal just like his brother, makes most of his cash by mugging citizens on the streets with an addiction to alcohol.

Aaran Phaedrus: Trying to not end up as the same fate as his criminal brothers, hoping to be approved of being a Police Officer.

Sam Veloxius: Employed in Durandal Industries
Consummatus
Consummatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sun May 19, 2013 4:52 am

Consummatus wrote:+1 Support Really well done Application I can tell you put a-lot of effort into this.
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher on Sun May 19, 2013 7:19 am

Sloth the Wizard wrote:
Consummatus wrote:+1 Support Really well done Application I can tell you put a-lot of effort into this.

Larry Faulke - Retired MSOR Operator
Markus Bishop - Sergeant in the Police Force

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by rapzeh76 on Mon May 20, 2013 1:57 am

Make this guy OTA right now. Fantastic application, great RP'er, he MUST, and I mean simply MUST have OTA.

In case you didn't already guess that is +999999 Support

Charcters:

CpU.C45.GRID-DvL.10556: Serving the Combine, a beating at a time.
Richard Penelopitz: Killing the Combine, a unit at a time.
Dr. Anthony Willard: Ruling C45.
Mark Willard: Serving the Citizens of C45.
Xo'Xi'Xan: Working for the Combine.
OTA-ECHO.OWS-12011 Killing resistance, a member at a time.
UU.SCN.40933 Blinding Citizens.
UU.STALKER.09215 Fixing the reactor, a pulse at a time.
Ka'Hun'Raah Escaping the Combine's clutches.
rapzeh76
rapzeh76

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi on Mon May 20, 2013 2:05 am

+1, Amazing Application, A good Rper as well.

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy Combine on Mon May 20, 2013 3:31 am

+1 Support.

All my reasons are above ^

Jebidiah Dawson: Alive and well, running his convenience store.

James Baxter: Your typical police detective, likes his whiskey, cigarettes and his pistol, who stands at six foot four inches, and likes a good investigation.

Andreas Hope: Working for Durandal Industries, and enjoying it.

Grumpy Combine
Grumpy Combine

Back to top Go down

Post by Vendetta on Mon May 20, 2013 4:30 am

Omygod so much support....
I think I might have an emotional breakdown.....
/Cry
Vendetta
Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Crash on Mon May 20, 2013 6:24 am

+1 Good Rper, can trust.

CpU.C45.ZONE-05.99955-New MPF unit, a quiet guy.(Anthony Hyde Jr.)

Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat on Mon May 20, 2013 6:25 am

Great RPer, player everything if my support actually ment anything but +1 anyway

Arlist Kazimov{DEAD}
CPU.C45.HELIX.03.99435{DEAD}

CPU.C18.HELIX.04.12333(Healing and keeping his mouth shut)
Andre 'Patch' Sharp(Preforming medical tasks when needed)
Bill Gundacker(Enjoying the Commodities of the CWU)
Harold Dumas{ALIVE}

Pianotugboat

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeRichardBeach on Mon May 20, 2013 6:33 am

Everything you need to know is above.. If you dont understand.. +9001

Click on the pic to see it more clearly

CallMeRichardBeach

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieMasterz on Mon May 20, 2013 6:38 am

Too much effort spent into this, -1