Bradley Backword's metro police force App

Go down

Bradley Backword's metro police force App Empty Bradley Backword's metro police force App

Post by harrygomm on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Steam name:JollyGombo
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:18259747
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?:3 days
How long have you been roleplaying for?:38 days
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): I want to be an MPF because I think it will be a fun experience for me,it will also help me to improve my roleplay, and will give me a chance to play as an MPF unit. I also want to join the MPF because I think it will help develop my character and help him to understand the cruel reality of the real world
Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): He wants to Keep order in the city and to protect the citizens that inhabit the town. Also, he wants to improve the quality of life in the city and keep people away from having a life of crime and of mischief. It also will help my character to forget his terrible past in the city of downtown.
Do you have any previous MPF experience?:I have played on a friends server which has gone down after 2 years up.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?:No

IC:
<:: ACCESSING DATA THREAD...
<:: (Bradley Backword) # (40833)...
<:: ACCESS GRANTED!
<:: LOADING DATA THREAD....

Name:Bradley Backword
Sex:Male
Weight:254 Pounds
Height:6 foot 7
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs):I wants to Keep order in the city and to protect the citizens that inhabit the town. Also, I wants to improve the quality of life in the city and keep people away from having a life of crime and of mischief. It also will help me to forget my terrible past in the city of downtown.
What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(2 paragraphs): I hope to stop crime and law breaking all together and also to help improve the city's reputation.
Also, I want to protect the Civilized Society
Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
-Patrol
-Look out for rebels
-Listen to Orders
-Does his divison duty
-Learn how to become a better MPF
Character backstory(4 paragraphs): Bradley lived in the quite town of Nottingham With his mum and dad. They were a very happy family and were quite wealthy. Until one day when Bradley was 9, his mother found out that his farther had been cheating on her with a girl called Elizabeth Waz. His mother was furious about this and following this incident, she divorced Bradley s Dad!

A few years after the incident, Bradley moved up into secondary school were he met a friend called "Mark Plying". He was a very friendly person and him and Brad got along just fine as they both like to play things like video games and Basket ball together. When one day, Mark left school and went on to college in the loud and Giant city of City 15. They stayed in contact with each other because Mark had to follow the order's of the Metropolitan Force Or the MPF everyday and every night of his life. Mark said that he had a curfew and that he had to go to bed at 9pm or else he got hit multiple times with a stunstick which was a baton that was electrically charged.

One more year went by when suddenly, Brad's mother abandoned him and kicked him out the house and shouted " NEVER COME BACK YOU LAZY KID!!!". This sent Brad into a deep depression and he set of to find a home wherever he could with only a 500ml bottle of water and a picture of him and his mother. He settled down in the peaceful city of downtown where gun dealers ruled all the shops and gang wars happened everywhere. Every night you can hear cars, people talking and discussing prices and gun shots as loud as a explosive.Every night in bed for the first few days he would not be able to stop crying and thinking about the happy days with his mum. He would think to himself "why Mummy Why?!" as he fell into a long sleep.

Things got worse because on the 5th day, Dr Breen Banished him from the city and forced him to move to city 18 at gunpoint! Mr Breen said"GO NOW AND I WONT PULL THE TRIGGER!". He moved to city 18 but was offered a place in the Metropolitan Force for the combine and that is where Bradley Lives and Who he works for today.

Last edited by harrygomm on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

harrygomm

Back to top Go down

Bradley Backword's metro police force App Empty Re: Bradley Backword's metro police force App

Post by Grammar Nazi on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:51 am

Also, I want to protect all the citizens that inhabit our city and to give them happy and enjoyable lives.
Enjoyable? Its suppose you're suppose to protect "Civilized Society". You also repeated yourself in the app a few times.

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bradley Backword's metro police force App Empty Re: Bradley Backword's metro police force App

Post by Igor The Sloth on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:31 am

-1 cause like Kong pointed out, he kinda misses the point of Combine.

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noliq on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:50 am

Oyster wrote:-1
Also, I want to protect all the citizens that inhabit our city and to give them happy and enjoyable lives.
Enjoyable? Its suppose you're suppose to protect "Civilized Society". You also repeated yourself in the app a few times.
Noliq
Noliq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Prodigy on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:50 am

-1 Bad Back Story sorry, and you've copied a few things from my application.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ghost Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:36 am

Denied.
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down