Kiyomi Shion

Go down

Kiyomi Shion Empty Kiyomi Shion

Post by Korean Guy on Sun May 19, 2013 11:32 am

((lel This is straight from the Contest thing...))

Kiyomi Shion had always seen the world being overrun by some sort of dictatorship one day, whether it be human or an alien race. She knew it was going to happen. The day that it did, she knew what to expect; Either human extinction or tyrant rulers. She did not expect it to happen so quickly, just in 7 hours that the Combine would rule over the Earth. "Thank God for late-night Sci-Fi movies on TV."

She was orginally put into City 8 with the rest of her family. They resided in a small apartment fit for two people maximum. She was constantly abused by the Combine and the male citizens. Her father had enough one day, and decided to rebel against the Combine. He was executed right infront of Kiyomi, a young woman at the time, at the age of 16. At this point, began to realize the pure power of the Combine. She began to set aside her rebellious thoughts, and begun a quest to gain their trust. "Aslong as I get food, it's good."

Five months after being put into City 8, she was relocated to City 18, where she officially started to respect the Combine. She reported two armed rebels, and was awarded with 5 rations and a silver loyalist armband because of it. She managed to get recruited into the MPF as a Judge. She, with everyone else in City 18, was relocated to City 45. "Judge: Detainment and Interrogation."

Once in City 45, she took duties as a low-ranked Judge. She detained, beat, questioned, even killed one or two people all in the name of the Combine. She regretted every one of those actions. She actually thought about going rogue, using her information against the Combine. It was when she had an experience with a Citizen. A very close, painful, and slightly embarrassing experience. She was raped. "Uh... P-6, DvL?"

It happened way to fast. Her body was left covered in semen and urine. She had tears running down her face. She was letting a man out of detainment. He reported a piece of contraband underneath the bed. She leaned over to look. What a mistake that was. He held her down. He raped her anally, and orally. It was the first time she had ever raised her voice, something she told herself she would never do no matter how angry she was. That man stole her virginity, but she stole his life. "Get the hell off of me, you bastard! I will fucking blow your head off!"

She became depressed the following days, crying away her free-time, only actually doing any work if it was seriously important. She had a chat with an enslaved Vortigaunt. He comforted her, but upset her at the same time. He warned her about one of her partners, a GRID-02. That he had a plan to have intercourse with her. She had finally had enough of all this bullshit. But, she knows she would be killed if she were to go against the Combine. She became even more of a monster because of this fact. "Grid? He was the one who saved me from... Him."

As she was gaurding a checkpoint, a woman came out of the restricted area; Alice Zone. She told her that she had been held as a sex slave by the rebellion. Kiyomi didn't want anyone to suffer even more. She didn't feel that way when a .357 was pointed to the back of her head. She was taken to their hideout, where she was interrogated by the same Vortigaunt that comforted her. She owed him for what he did. She told him everything he wanted to know. Kiyomi had gained their trust. "Mace... I need to tell you something."

Kiyomi recieved a job at the CWU, where should could actually help people. She went on-duty as an MPF often, trying not to rise any suspicion from the Combine. Even today, she still tries to maintain trust between her and the Combine. If you were to ask her, she may say "It's just for the food, really." Which it is. Because in a world like this, everyone needs to fend for themselves.

(The paragraph about her father being killed was actually true, on another server. Well, hoped you guys enjoyed this. It wasn't as good as the others, but still. It's got a chance.And all the quotes are actual quotes that she had said that relates to each paragraph.)
Korean Guy
Korean Guy

Back to top Go down

Kiyomi Shion Empty Re: Kiyomi Shion

Post by Pianotugboat on Sun May 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Excellent story, I was glad to contribute to the development of it Very Happy

Arlist Kazimov{DEAD}
CPU.C45.HELIX.03.99435{DEAD}

CPU.C18.HELIX.04.12333(Healing and keeping his mouth shut)
Andre 'Patch' Sharp(Preforming medical tasks when needed)
Bill Gundacker(Enjoying the Commodities of the CWU)
Harold Dumas{ALIVE}

Pianotugboat

Back to top Go down

Post by Korean Guy on Sun May 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Pianotugboat wrote:Excellent story, I was glad to contribute to the development of it Very Happy
You're the rapist, right? If so, Kiyomi says "fuck you DX"

Alive:
Wei Shion: Japanese male who has an abnormally agile build. He goes against the Combine, running one of the best smuggling groups in the city.

Connor Reese: An old CWU worker who doesn't have much of a significance in the city.

Mihn-Thi Luong: A young, Japanese woman who has been loyal to the Combine for extra food.

CpU.C--.JUDGE-03.78391: Japanese MPF who goes by the name of Kiyomi, and is quite handy with a handgun.
Korean Guy
Korean Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat on Sun May 19, 2013 1:03 pm

I was the vort and the rapist

Arlist Kazimov{DEAD}
CPU.C45.HELIX.03.99435{DEAD}

CPU.C18.HELIX.04.12333(Healing and keeping his mouth shut)
Andre 'Patch' Sharp(Preforming medical tasks when needed)
Bill Gundacker(Enjoying the Commodities of the CWU)
Harold Dumas{ALIVE}

Pianotugboat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum