Crash's Metropolice Re-Application

Go down

Crash's Metropolice Re-Application Empty Crash's Metropolice Re-Application

Post by Crash on Sun May 19, 2013 2:25 pm

OOC

Steam name: Crash
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37634073
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: 3 weeks.
How long have you been roleplaying for?: 1 year.

Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): I want to join the MPF because the lack of players at night. I feel like it would control the amount of rebels if one more CP was on at night. I also want to relearn the CP character, as it has been awhile.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): Anthony wants to join CP for two reasons. Reason number one, the Metropolice saved his life during a rebel raid, And reason number 2, he has been on a secret mission by the Metropolice to access the slums and lure out any rebels he came in contact with.

Do you have any previous MPF experience?: Yes, at HeroZGaming.

Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: N/A

IC:

Name: Anthony Hyde Jr.
Sex: Male
Weight: 175Ibs
Height: 5'8

Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs):
I want to join the MPF because I have been on a mission for the CP. I was given a Fake CiD card, went to the slums, and gained the rebels trust.

After 6 months, I went on a "Raid" of apartments with them. As soon as they went passed the gate, the MPF where there to take them out. I was given 20 Loyalist Points. This proved my loyalty to the Combine, and that I can handle myself.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs):
I hope to achieve full loyalty to the Combine. After my mission, I proved I can do almost any task for the Combine. Before the mission, I was a very active loyalist.

I had found a empty SMG in apartments, I ran as fast as I could to a unit. And was given 5 loyalist points for it. Soon after that, I saved up for a Request Device. This item proved very helpful. The first day I had it, someone tried to sell me a hand-held radio. I quickly called the device and the Anti-Civi was taken in. I did not receive any Loyalist Points, however.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
- Patrol
- Detain
- Train in Nexus
- Enforce Laws
- Listen to higher ranks
Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):
Anthony was born and raised in Montreal, Canada. His family was simple, a loving mother and father, and a big brother. By the age of 7, Anthony was reading one level above his grade. Just before finishing elementary school, Anthony's brother died at a factory he was working at. The Hyde family was devastated, and Anthony was a only child.

Once Anthony started middle school, his grades began to slip, all he could think about was his brother. By the end of 7th grade, Anthony's parents got a divorce, and his father got full custody of him. Anthony and his father moved to New York City, and being a new kid in school, he was picked on a lot. In 2000, Anthony started doing drugs. He would often skip class and party all night. His dad wasn't allowing it. Anthony only stated he started doing drugs to numb the pain of losing his brother, and the divorce of his parents.

However, Anthony didn't quit school. He would often do bad on tests, only to retake them to and get just enough to pass the 10th grade. On September 11th, 2001 , Anthony's father was killed during the 9/11 attacks. He was given to his mother. and moved back to Canada.

The event made Anthony change. After finishing high school and battling his drug addiction, Anthony went to a community collage and got his Bachelors Degree in teaching 8th Grade history. On April 28th, 2014, Anthony married the love of his life, Makayla Huston. They had a great life and decent money. Anthony described it "Living the dream." Until a weird change of events in his life happened. Portals started opening up. It's was often dubbed as a "Portal Storm". Anthony was confused to what had caused it. Until Black Mesa went out and said it was a Resonace Cascade. However, the Portals went away and life went back to normal.

But, soon after, the Combine invaded. Coming through portals. The 7 hour war began. And during it, Makayla was killed during a Strider attack. Anthony thought thinks couldn't get worse, until the citys started to form. Anthony first lived in City 18, and was nothing great. He did the usual around-the-clock thing any other Citizen would do. Rations and sleep. Anthony barley had enough energy to go on. Until a invasion of rebels attacked the city, completely by surprise. The MPF had been taken hostage. Anthony was confused to either love the rebels, or to hate them. That idea changed soon after. The rebels wanted complete control of the city, and started to clear out every citizen in City 18. Anthony was held at gunpoint, however, his life was saved as a squad of Metropolice forced rushed in and took out Anthony's attacker. Anthony gained love for the Combine and MPF.

Once Anthony moved to City 45, he was a active loyalist, and it showed. Most CPs knew him. They knew him so good, that they sent him on a mission. He was told to flush out any rebels he found, and take them to the gate. The mission took 6 months to preform. The rebel leader had a brother in apartments, and decided to get him out. As soon as they crossed the gate, CPs where there to take them in. Anthony was proud. The GRID that sent him on the mission gave him his 20 Loyalist Points, and a pat on the back. That pat on the back changed Anthony for the better. He knew he was in good standing for MPF.
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Crash's Metropolice Re-Application Empty Re: Crash's Metropolice Re-Application

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sun May 19, 2013 7:15 pm

+1 Followed the format, Good Rper, Been with us for awhile
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SentimentalBadger on Sun May 19, 2013 7:42 pm

+1, good application, good guy and capable rper.

Omnomnomnomnomnomnom.

_________

Characters:

[Arty Simms]
: Canadian, Ex-Ammunition Technician, experienced PMC field contractor. Since leaving Afghan, has found work in Mexico, but eventually settled a deal with Durandal, offering his expertise as a seasoned field agent in exchange for a cleaned record of his dirty jobs in Central America. (Alive)

SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by Crash on Mon May 20, 2013 3:44 am

I wanted to throw a kid in the backstory, but all kids were killed during the 7 hour war. So I just left it out.

CpU.C45.ZONE-05.99955-New MPF unit, a quiet guy.(Anthony Hyde Jr.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi on Mon May 20, 2013 3:48 am

Crash wrote:I wanted to throw a kid in the backstory, but all kids were killed during the 7 hour war. So I just left it out.

They weren't killed, they just let them grow. The children that were in the 7 hour war are the last generation of the humans if no one were to stop the combine.

+1, Been with us for a while, I've had some good RP with you in the past.

Last edited by Oyster on Mon May 20, 2013 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Voting.)

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat on Mon May 20, 2013 6:08 am

+1 Followed format,Great rper, makes great backstories,responsible

Arlist Kazimov{DEAD}
CPU.C45.HELIX.03.99435{DEAD}

CPU.C18.HELIX.04.12333(Healing and keeping his mouth shut)
Andre 'Patch' Sharp(Preforming medical tasks when needed)
Bill Gundacker(Enjoying the Commodities of the CWU)
Harold Dumas{ALIVE}

Pianotugboat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vendetta on Mon May 20, 2013 6:27 am

Back story checks out well, Good format, I for one have seen your role-play, It is pretty decent.

+1 Go kick some ass
Vendetta
Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Crash on Mon May 20, 2013 7:20 am

Thanks for the support everybody.

CpU.C45.ZONE-05.99955-New MPF unit, a quiet guy.(Anthony Hyde Jr.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Mon May 20, 2013 7:26 am

Accepted
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk