Go down

Alexander's MPF application Empty Alexander's MPF application

Post by alexander02 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:38 pm

OOC

Steam name:[KA]alexander02
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:59574716
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?:1 day
How long have you been roleplaying for?:4 months
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):I want to join the MPF because I have had previous experience with it and have enjoyed it. I also want to join it because some servers do things differently and would like to see how this server does theirs.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):My character would like to join the MPF because he would like to help out the city and it would give him better living standards as he would not get beaten (If he obeys orders).

Do you have any previous MPF experience?:I have had previous MPF experience on 3 other servers.

Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?:I have not been banned.

IC:

Name:Tony McGrath
Sex:Male
Weight:216 pounds
Height:6"1
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs):I wish to join the MPF because I believe in keeping peace and want to keep the city safe for other citizens. I would also like to join because I suspect it would give me better living standards as I would no longer get beaten as much as I may have as a citizen.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(2 paragraphs):I hope to achive a better name for myself and to help make the city safer for other citizens by trying to stop most of the headcrab/antlion/zombie attacks that have been happening.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
-Patrol
-Obey orders
-Do sweeps of certain areas
-Guard the hardpoint
-Does what his division's specialty is.

Character backstory(4 paragraphs):I was born on August 23rd, 1985, Born and raised in Scotland, Glasgow. I had a twin brother named Joshua and stayed in a small, suburban house where he and his brother shared a room. I went to a good Primary school and had a very good education, and excelled in mathematics and story writing. In high school I learned to speak some french and italian. As a result of working hard and listening well, I got into a good college and studied zoology in hopes of becoming a zookeeper or vet.

Luckily, after I graduated I got the job of being a zookeeper and could spend my time with either animals or my beautiful girlfriend, Linda. Sadly, the day after my 20th birthday some random junkies broke into my house and killed Linda in her sleep. Luckily, I heard the intruders break in but I didn't open my eyes quick enough to stop them from killing Linda. In fact, I barely managed to open my eyes quick enough to save myself.

Just as my life was falling apart I heard of donations at a nearby shop and decided to try to steal all of the money inside of it without getting caught. I had the perfect plan, the box was near the door so I would wait until everyone was looking away and then I would steal it and hope lots of people were feeling generous. I had gotten in and the shop looked empty so I got cocky and just walked in and took the box. At that moment an aarm went off and I looked up. Security cameras above the door, Suddenly some security guards walk in wit guns and the last thing I remember was the security guards getting shot and me getting shot in the shoulder then everything faded into darkness.

I drifted in and out of my coma since the Xen incident and when I finally woke up I awoke with some men in black uniforms and white masks standing over me in a dark room which smelt like a sewer. "Who are you?" The tallest one asked.
"A-alex, Alex Sirroco." I said with a worried tone. The combine explained everything that had happened since I had drifted into a coma. I thank the combine and other citizens of city 18 for helping me to get used to the new world and trying to heal my wound. (Both mentally and physically)

alexander02

Back to top Go down

Alexander's MPF application Empty Re: Alexander's MPF application

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:42 am

+1 Good app and good player
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JGCAPT on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:44 am

+1 because I have been RPing with this guy for a while and he is very good =D

good luck buddy
JGCAPT
JGCAPT

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:30 am

Tony is one of the best RPers I have seen on our server so far. Deffo +1.

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:02 am

+1 from me as well, the app is good and I enjoyed reading it.

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:57 am

Accepted!
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner