Gilbert The Fish's New MPF App

Go down

Gilbert The Fish's New MPF App Empty Gilbert The Fish's New MPF App

Post by Gilbert The Fish on Mon May 20, 2013 9:02 am

OOC

Steam name: [TDS-SA] Goldfish

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38848091

How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: On my new account a few days.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: Ive been playing Clockwork in general since christmas when I got my new computer.

Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): I want to join the MPF because of the role-playing opportunities, such as being able to do things like searches, and keep people in line, while also taking greater part in events. When it comes down to fights or something, being the combine brings FearRP, PainRP, and other new elements to role-playing fights and such.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): My Character wants to join the MPF because she wants to make life better, by making it more strict and civilized. She understands why the Combine do what they do, in order to keep the citizens in line and to form a better world. Although she does not like some of the ways the combine do things, she wants to keep the world a better place for people, by making it more strict on them.

Do you have any previous MPF experience?: Yes, I have been MFP many times before, and the highest rank I have gotten is a 02 Helix.

Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: I dont recall being banned before on any Clockwork servers.

IC:

Name: Kate Alex
Sex: Female
Weight: 143
Height: 5'4

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs): I h Idea City45, or any other city that I am transferred to. I hope to be able to take down rebellious people, keep the citizens safe, and well obedient. If a citizen does not comply with something, I hope to make them change their thought process. Whether its re-educating them, putting them in for cycles at detainment, or even amputaion, the citizens around them will fear us, making them even more obedient, thus letting us have a great, but strict world.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
- Patrol
- Keeps order and peace among the citizens
- Obeys all orders from higher ranked MPF.
- Does not go against orders or go "Rogue"
- Is strict among citizens, teaching them obedience, and allowing them to strive in the City.
Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):

Kate Alex grew up in City 17, with her mother and her father. Her father was an abuse man who drank a lot of alcohol. He would often hit her and push her around, but no matter what she always took it, because she knew he was a good man, somewhere inside his heart. His mother was a baker at a local restaurant , and she spent most of her time away, and Kate never knew why. The night of the Seven hours war, Kate was sleeping when she heard a series of crashes downstairs. She knew that if someone broke in, her father would try to fight back, and immediately she heard a shotgun round fire off. She then heard many other shots and a scream. She knew that her father had been hurt, but when she went downstairs, he was nowhere to be found. Kate never found her mother after that night, and she dreams that maybe someday they will meet again.
After those events, Kate was tranferred to city 45, where she was informed by other refugees of what was happening. She immediately wanted to join up with them, although she knew that it was wrong. She thought that if she got into the combine, she could do some research and possibly find her mother, and figure out what had happened to her father. Things got worse and worse as time went by, people would sneak out of the city and cause lockdowns, and the combine would often be abusive, such as hitting Kate for doing small things, like being in their way.
On one night about a week after the events of the seven years war, Kate was walking down the street at about 30 minutes before curfew, when she was grabbed by two CP's and pulled into an alleyway. She left that alley was after being raped and beaten unmercifully. Her views on the combine were beginning to change, although she still wanted to join up with them, and find out what was happening, and what their goals were on her planet.

*EXTRA*

This is the new app, because my other one was terrible . I didnt realize it but I do not, and thats why im re making this one. If you are going to -1 please let me know what I have done wrong. Thanks!

Gilbert The Fish
Gilbert The Fish

Back to top Go down

Gilbert The Fish's New MPF App Empty Re: Gilbert The Fish's New MPF App

Post by Gilbert The Fish on Mon May 20, 2013 12:38 pm

Substitute Jessica Alex instead of Kate Alex. She died in a slums raid that wasnt supposed to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher on Mon May 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Neutral. Issues with your previous roleplay.

Larry Faulke - Retired MSOR Operator
Markus Bishop - Sergeant in the Police Force

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi on Tue May 21, 2013 5:57 am

Neutral, The character "Kate Alex" was a CWU, she then "quit" the CWU and joined the rebels I beleive and now you want to join th MPF? The reasons to why you want to join contradicts your character's actions.

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Tue May 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Waiting for more reply's

I'm going Neutral
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by L30N on Wed May 22, 2013 2:28 am

Oyster wrote:Neutral, The character "Kate Alex" was a CWU, she then "quit" the CWU and joined the rebels I beleive and now you want to join th MPF? The reasons to why you want to join contradicts your character's actions.
^
Except -Support.
(For once, someone else saved me the time of reading an app)

L30N

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Wed May 22, 2013 3:01 am

Denied
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down