Go down

PastaBastmans Re-MPF Application Empty PastaBastmans Re-MPF Application

Post by PastaBatman on Mon May 20, 2013 11:56 pm

OOC

Steam name: Retarded Spider
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42472686
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: 3-4 weeks
How long have you been roleplaying for?: 2 years
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): I feel that the Civil Protection was a key thing in the HL2 universe and seeing the world through their eyes would be an adventure for any role player. Being a citizen and going on with the same routine everyday, when being an MP officer holds different possibilities every day and blood pumping action.
Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): My character wants to join the MPF because he has experience in learning the law, but not enforcing it to any citizen. After the day the CP's saved his life he also wants to attend saving another citizens life so they could look up to him and also want to lend a helping hand to any officer duties.
Do you have any previous MPF experience?: At least an hour of MPF RP in this server.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: Only a character ban, because I was so excited that I lost control and was having a big argument about how the radio works and if I was on the right freq and to use /viewobjectives. I had the right freq but I guess when I fell and died it must have glitched, although it worked when I changed it and changed it back again.

IC:

Name: Charlie Singleton
Sex: Male
Weight: 53 KG
Height: 6'2
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): Charlie reported heavy contraband on an anti-citizen, he was rewarded 12 award points for reporting it. Upon returning to his apartment he discovered that his door had been unlocked. He walked in and found him face to face with a rebel at gunpoint. He was tied to the chair and was about to be killed when CP broke down the door and shot the rebel. Charlie stared in awe at the dead rebel and tried to hold back his tears. Ever since that day and how the Combine took care of citizens and anti-citizens he was bound to use his skills and apply to join them.
What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs): If I get accepted I hope to achive a better lifestyle for citizens and me. I hope for civil sociality to expand and to protect them from attacks whether it be out in the streets or inside their apartment. I also want to help in the community by answering civil complaints and removing the anti-citizens. Even if a job is as simple as guiding a citizen to the nearest apartment or helping them with questions I can get it done!
Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
- Dispute rations
- Discipline anti-citizens
- Protect the abiding citizens
- Guard hard points
- Keep order to the city
Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):
Charlie Singleton was born in Aberdeen, Scotland. When he was three, his parents split up because his mother was cheating on his father. He stayed with his mother, and his father became a drunk. Every time Charlie would visit his father, he would usually abuse him - if not, he would buy him gifts to make up for past beatings. As Charlie grew, he eventually learned how to adapt to situations - knowing when to leave his father presence, when to avoid trouble, learning from others mistakes, etc. Charlie grew and avoided social status's, always being himself, not caring about others opinions or views - simply doing what he believed was right.
As he grew up he always wanted to be a police officer, he believed in the protection of the innocent. He had a strong belief or right and wrong, and morale that followed him. Charlie had a black and white view, either things were this or that - there was no in between. He was very blunt, he called bullshit when he saw it and he was there for those who needed him. As said - he stayed away from social classes and cliques/groups, they didn't entertain him the bit. He was always the odd one out, simply because he was more mature - thats just how it was. Charlie wasn't violent either, he knew how to walk away from situations and that it was most of the time, the best choice.
As he finished high school, he finally became more sociable - but only to learn from others their mistakes. He saw the downfall of certain people, and grew from that. He always evaluated whatever he did - how he talked, and everything: he was one damn good smooth talker. He could get out or in any situation he wished, simply with 5 to 10 minute of chatting. But he never abused this, he was always truthful and legit to his words: Simply because that's how it was supposed to be in his eyes. He followed what he believed was right, no one else's views mattered to him.
When Charlie finally went to college, he went for criminal justice and criminology - his dream was of course: Cop. He wanted to branch to K-9, and eventually to a forest ranger. College was fun, and if anything boring - it presented no real challenge. He got in easy with his teachers, and it made getting good grades simply put: Easy. The girls were easy too - but Charlie didn't care for easy girls, he loved challenges - so he would go for the best, and he would get them. Unfortunately, the best were not the "best" and he eventually went for middle grade and it seemed cozy for him. He finished up college, and as he was about to enter the academy - his parents died. He couldn't cope, became depressed, and simply withdrawed from society.
Charlie now resides as a common human being, following orders and living his life to the fullest: doing nothing. He watches dully day in and day out at the citizens trying to get foods and such - reporting any infractions people make. He always does it anonymously, notes of some kind - Always helping out when he can to keep these trouble makers from getting him involved. He helps pick up trash and other things when he can, but resides in the back of his room, remaining quiet.
Eventually - he made the decision that he has had enough sitting around. He knew his abilities, but he wanted to put every single one to the full test, he wanted to know what he truly could do. He made the decision that he wanted to join the Combine forces, and patrol the streets as a protector. Removing the people causing trouble for other human beings themselves, to minimize the problems that could endanger common good citizens. He wanted to prove to others, to himself - that he was unique one that would either do something with his life - or die trying. Charlie definitely has his head in the sky - but his feet are also well placed on the ground, like a mountain, un-moving and determined.

After earning a character ban on my previous MP Officer I have viewed the guidelines and will make sure that when attending to duties I have the right equipment and will not try to break the rule of Fail RP. I understand that any poor performance, attitude, and behavior will lead to my termination as a MP.

Spend a long time on this, hope you like it Very Happy

Last edited by PastaBatman on Tue May 21, 2013 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
PastaBatman
PastaBatman

Back to top Go down

PastaBastmans Re-MPF Application Empty Re: PastaBastmans Re-MPF Application

Post by Ian on Tue May 21, 2013 12:17 am

Neutral, I have no idea who you are, to be honest.

Miranda Grum ~ Just another citizen, living life by day.
Alvor Bjorn ~ The brute of the police force, weighing 223lbs, and measuring 6'4''.
'Rosko' Fitzgerald ~ The best weed seller in town, he's got some good stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ian
Ian

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Basi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Tue May 21, 2013 5:33 am

Put a reason for why you had a char ban
Neutral Learn the commands and such first
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDerpyToast on Tue May 21, 2013 7:04 am

Going to have to go Neutral. Havent seen you on the server
TheDerpyToast
TheDerpyToast

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieMasterz on Tue May 21, 2013 7:08 am

Seen you a lot, Dunno wat these newbs are smoking.

+1
CookieMasterz
CookieMasterz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Tue May 21, 2013 7:43 pm

More votes needed.
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by L30N on Wed May 22, 2013 2:26 am

It's not a good app.. But, I think you deserve a second chance.
+Support.
(L30N is in a good mood today!! Also, red text)

L30N

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Wed May 22, 2013 3:01 am

Accepted cos l30N Seems to like it
Going to make a MPF Q&A So make sure to read it

Red text
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner