Peter Green's MPF Application :D

Go down

Peter Green's MPF Application :D Empty Peter Green's MPF Application :D

Post by marcin4646 on Wed May 22, 2013 3:44 am

OOC

Steam name: [WDZ].:NλΜ:.marcin4646
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35903866
How long have you been playing on our sever, SlothGaming?: I have been playing for 2 days now
How long have you been role-playing for?: I have been roleplaying for 2 years
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): It fits my characters backstory as a strong Loyalist and supporter of the Combine. On an OOC point is also seems very fun! As a very, very experienced role-player I have always been drawn towards Light Or Order positions, the MPF seems to fill that Guard/Police spot. I also feel order is necessary to any successful server, and I intend to help in any way I can!
Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):My character wants to join the MPF because he requires power, always wants authority over others, for most of his life he was weak and was kicked around too much. For once he wants to be the one to have the power of people.
Do you have any previous MPF experience?:Yes, I was a DvL on one Clockwork server,But then it got shut down
Have you ever been banned ,if yes, explain why?:I have never been banned on any Clockwork servers

IC:

Name:Peter Green
Sex:Male
Weight: 85 KG
Height:184CM
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs):He is well known by some MPF because he often helps them. A few CP told him that he should attempt to join the MPF. He was often mugged especially because he was part of the CWU and had large amounts of money, citizens often wanted to enter fist fights with him and many of the times there was no CP to help him. He often attempts to help CP especially if their in a chase even if his life is in danger. He noticed that the CP weren't so bad so long as you did not rebel.

Since the Metro Police Force were often so nice to him, so he wanted to be like them. Also, he often complained about the food being to little and tasteless, living conditions terrible.There are countless of reasons that helped him in the choice of attempting to be part of the Metro Police Force. He laid out the pros and cons of being a metro cop and found no reason to not be one. As a CWU, he did help the MPF, but what now? Being one!

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs):Mainly I plan to obey my superiors inside the MPF, I want to show them that I can be usefull for any job they might need to be done. I hope I can achieve perfection inside the Union, and I will work every day for it.
Also as I said, I hope I can show the citizens of this city that they are mistaken about the MPF, that after all the Union saved us! They stoped the whole polution problem, the crime, the wars! They help us with our health! They saved us! And I hope I can succesfully show them that by being one of the Union newest recruits.
Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
-Patrol the whole city
-Give rations to Citizens
-Does what his division's specialty is
-Radios in any suspicious activity or anti-civil activity
-Listens for any calls for help or tasks that require completion.
Character's backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):Peter Green was born in a small village somewhere in countryside. His family wasn't very rich, but they always wanted best for Peter, even though they had not have a lot of money to give him a proper education. Anyways, Peter always wanted to become something important. He wanted to change the world. He lived with this dream until he was 20 and he moved to a large town with his family in hope of easy money. They had to sell their house to get a small apartment from the city. Peter never got the great job he wanted mostly because lack of education. He had to work as a newspaper seller and he hated that job, but there was nothing else he was skilled enough to do. His job did not change the world or make it better, but it earned him barely enough money to feed himself.

Years passed by, and Peter became depressed. His parents became seriously ill and were not able to work, and Peter had to work 10 hours a day to feed them. Food did not come easily for them; they even had to move to the back area of the town. Peter hated the modern society and the situation of poor people, as he was poor himself. Government did nothing to help him or his family, nothing came for free. Finally the Portal Storms started. Peter never thought it wouldn't affect his life in any way, but that was not the truth. As the Combine invasion started, his home town was also attacked. Many of his friends died, but he and his seriously ill parents lived in the back area that the Combine did not bother to attack. After Earth surrendered, the whole town was ordered to be cleared and the citizens to be relocated.

Peter was moved to an another large city, called City 45. He was separated from his parents and he still does not know about their fate. (They were most likely killed or stalkerized for being "imperfect.") Peter was given a blue citizen uniform: First thing in his life that he got for free. After few weeks the Ration Distribution started: Every day the citizens received rations that contained general supplies and food. Even though it tasted bad, it was atleast 'free'. For it he had to work 12 hours a day in a Combine factory manufacturing combine locks and other general supplies for the Combine and CCA. Peter had many reasons to hate the Combine, but as years passed, he started to forget everything because of brainwash and constant propaganda. Nothing seemed so bad anymore. Citizens got free food and supplies for helping the Combine. Peter started to believe mostly everything he was told. He believed it all was for his own best. Every stunstick hit that hit his back, every bullet that flew by his head. Everything was for him, even though it sometimes seemed unnecessary.

He wanted to gain more authority, and soon the Metropolitan Police Force recruitment started again. Peter saw his possibility and thought about it for weeks. He had seen how the units beat, shot and killed his fellow citizens, even some of his friends. Finally Peter made his decision: He would rather have a full stomach and more authoriy than working 12 hours a day in factory in a constant fear of being killed, beaten or tortured. He filled the form and gave it to the duty officer. It was the point of no return.
Thank you for reviewing my application Very Happy [The backstory could be a little longer but this is all i could think of] I would really appreciate it if you would tell me what's wrong with my application if i get declined

Last edited by marcin4646 on Wed May 22, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : I Accidently wrote ''James'' Instead of Peter, I was gonna write a backstory about me and him then i got a better idea)
marcin4646
marcin4646

Back to top Go down

Peter Green's MPF Application :D Empty Re: Peter Green's MPF Application :D

Post by Sinskitz on Wed May 22, 2013 4:29 am

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):

You fixed it, I will now + 1

"Weight: 85 KG,

Example: I think you should put....
Weight: 185 Lbs.
Height: 6'2'

This is probably what the admins and the owners want to see. Smile

Last edited by Sinskitz on Wed May 22, 2013 4:56 am; edited 6 times in total

CpU.C45.Helix-03.56640 : Alive - Waiting for more helix training, healing his fellow officers.
Justin Garofal : KIA - Killed by rebels
CpU.C45.Zone-05.56283 : KIA - Went rouge to save his love for Judge, killed by the OTA squad. Last words were " Judge..." as he died slowly.
CpU.C45.Helix-04.96116 : KIA - Killed by a group of rebels
Jason Carter: KIA - Killed in the apartment search.
Justin Figueroa: KIA - Killed by the Commander
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sinskitz
Sinskitz

Back to top Go down

Post by marcin4646 on Wed May 22, 2013 5:10 am

"Weight: 85 KG,

Example: I think you should put....
Weight: 185 Lbs.
Height: 6'2'

This is probably what the admins and the owners want to see. Smile
[/quote]

Fixed Smile
Thank you for the Support Smile
marcin4646
marcin4646

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieMasterz on Wed May 22, 2013 6:55 am

App is good. Had previous experience

+Support

CookieMasterz
CookieMasterz

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi on Wed May 22, 2013 8:00 am

+1, Good application, has had past experience. I don't see him being a fail CpU. I have seen you around before, just never role-played with you.

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JPlus on Wed May 22, 2013 11:07 am

Though I haven't seen you on, the people above can't be wrong, and you've put a lot of effort into your app. +1 (BTW, are external references allowed on apps? If someone with authority could tell me that'd be great)

Missing:
Jack Wedgwood [Citizen - HL2RP] - Ran away from the city while the Resistance were fighting the Combine.
Robert Maine [Citizen - HL2RP] - Ran in said firefight with unconscious wife in arms.
C45/C18.MpF.ZONE-05.41222 [MPF - HL2RP] - Tired of never getting noticed, quit his job.
Ja'Rak'Shan [Vortigaunt (Freed) - HL2RP] - Teleported away.

JPlus
JPlus

Back to top Go down

Post by marcin4646 on Wed May 22, 2013 7:09 pm

I would like to say Thank You to everybody that supported my application, I really appreciate it Smile
marcin4646
marcin4646

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Wed May 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Accepted
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down