Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application(Third attempt)

+3
Gilbert The Fish
Grammar Nazi
Sinskitz
7 posters

Go down

Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application(Third attempt)  Empty Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application(Third attempt)

Post by Sinskitz Wed May 22, 2013 6:37 am

OOC

Steam name: [LP][RN]Sinskitz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54391311

How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: Three weeks

How long have you been roleplaying for?: One year

Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph)

I want to join the Metro police Force because I love all the police roleplay. I also want to be a great officer, and to get my character fit and in shape. It is really fun playing as the combine, I know this because I was a high command on a differnt server. I want to boss people around and show people how to roleplay as well.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):

My character wants to join the Metro police force because he is sick and tied of being treated like dirt all the time. He wants to be feed and he wants to get ride of the rebels. He doesn't like the rebels because they treated him like dirt and killed his wife, now he is seeking revange. He wants to learn how to use their advanced tech, and learn how to use a gun.

Do you have any previous MPF experience?:

Yes, I was a MPF.C18.Union.DVL.389 on one other server, I know most of the radio codes, I know how to put a citizen in detainment, and much more. My first HL2RP server I have ever played on was Apex gaming. I learned soem things from that server that really helped me to understand how to Roleplay. My second server I played on was Little Nerd Gaming. They teached me many differnt things related to HL2RP, and to how to roleplay as a combine.

Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: No

IC:

Name: Jason Carter

Sex: Male

Weight: 185 LBS.

Height: 6'3'

Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs):

I've seen many rebels in city 45, and also some non citizen like activity behind the backs of other combine. I want to be a MPF officer so I can protect the city and fight back against the anti-citizens.

I want to make a differnce in this city, and to rank up. I want to server the Universal Union to the best of my ability, and if I betray my Union than I want to hung infront of everyone.
I want to clear the streets of filthy citizens that do not respect the Universal Union.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs):

My goals would be to teach citizens the rules of the city and to show them respect when speaking to a combine. To learn some training from my commander on the force and to fight anti citizens. I want to get stronger as a metro police force officer, and to try my best to make city 45 clean from anti citizen. Preventing civilians from breaking the law that they will later come to regret.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:

- Patrol the streets, making sure everything is alright and no one is breaking the law
- Sweep the slums if needed
- Obeys higher ranked officers
- Detaining those who do not abide by the laws of City 45.
- Checking citizens for contraband and removing it if necessary.

Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):

Jason Carter was born on 21st August in 1992. He was born in the capital of Italy, Rome. He was also raised there and he had a loving family, but still, had a difficult childhood. His father worked in the military, as a medic. And his mother did not earn much money on her job as a salesclerk, and had to take care of three children: Tony, Jason and Alexandra, and Alexandra was the youngest of them. Jason lived in a part of Rome that was often known for criminality and such. There were many gangs that were really dangerous, but Jason soon joined one; not for the adrenaline rush or anything likely that you get from robbing innocent people and causing chaos, but to get protection for Alexandra and his mother. He got the code name ‘Serpente’, for being discrete and quick witted, he was also known as a mastermind in his gang and that is why he is called Serpente. But he did never actually do any crime.

Jason acted like a father for Alexandra, always getting her out of trouble, and he kept her safe. Tony, on the other hand, joined a gang that was known for maltreatment and murderers, but not for protection. He did it because he wanted to cause chaos and to stand up against the police and the government. A year later, they had saved up enough money for their family to travel to the countryside in England. The family’s plan was to get a job for the mother, so that they could live in England instead of Italy. And the plan worked out, the mother soon got a job as a low-paid waiter on a local cafeteria in a small village called Eastern Anglia, and they had to live on that salary. So the family lived in a motel until they had enough money for a small cottage in the sparse village. But, in 2011, the mother, unfortunately, caught cancer and the family did not have the economy to get medicine and help for her, and the father was on duty in Egypt. Soon, the mother died in the disease and the father did not understand anything that happened at home. Soon, when the father got home and found out about his wife, he became depressed. He drank every single day, and soon he became an alcoholic. After a month, their father got poisoned by alcohol and passed away only a week after that, so Tony and Jason had to take care of the 14-year old Alexandra by themselves. Since Jason only was 20 years old, he could manage the grief of their parents passing, but he had a difficult time taking care of Alexandra, helping her with homework and school-projects. He became the man in the house, because Tony was away every night and got drunk on the local pubs, and he got into fights quite often. Alexandra was often pretty scared of her older brother Tony, mostly when he was drunk, and Jason was aware of this, so he did his best to calm and protect Alexandra when Tony was drunk at home.

In 2012, the Black Mesa incident occurred. The Portal Storms began and creatures from the border world Xen came through the portals, and the Earth’s inhabitants did their best to fight these creatures. But soon, the Universal Union came to Earth and began to help the humans to fight off the horrific creatures that had come to Earth. But, of course, there were some arrogant people that stood up against the Universal Union, and moments later the Seven Hour war had began. The Universal Union enslaved the human race and started the Citizen Relocation Program, where they began to build these city-districts throughout Europe and Russia. They ripped families and people out of their homes and began to fill these city-districts with people. Most of the people were afraid that their day soon might come and they would never see their families again, after that. After a while, it was Jason and his siblings turn to move to one of the city-district. The people who lived in Eastern Anglia moved like a big herd to the nearby train-station and their train got full with people. The train eventually started to move and the crummy ride took 12 hours. After a while, they heard a loud whistle and the train suddenly stopped. A female-voice in the intercom said: “Welcome to City 45, citizens.” Then, the train stopped and the Metropolice Force opened the train-doors and yelled: “Get out of there and form a line!”. Jason had to admit, he was pretty afraid at the moment and thought this was all a nightmare, when he saw an old man getting kicked on the ground by a small group of MPF units. But, when he realized that this was not a nightmare, he persuaded himself that he had the will and strength to survive this. They all got blue jumpsuits and a specific number for each person, called citizen-ID. From that day and forward, Jason lived in City 45. But, he knew that the Universal Union made this for the citizens own protection, to keep them safe from the creatures outside the giant walls.

Jason searched for Alexandra and found her after an hour or two. She had been on the same train, but on a different carriage. But they never found Tony, but Jason could remember him yelling and brawling with one officer from the Universal Union back at Eastern Anglia. She was pretty shacked and nervous, but Jason managed to calm her. Alexandra had also been kicked on the leg for not standing correctly in line; she had a sore boot-indentation on her shin.

Jason soon bought a small apartment for him and Alexandra, and Jason did his best to keep them both alive, with food and water. And he also did his best to be on the friendly side with the MPF in City 45. But, one day, the thing that Jason feared the most, came. Jason and Alexandra often went to their friend in the slums, who lived in a small apartment. Sometimes, he had some spare supplies and food for Jason and Alexandra. They started walking there at 18.00 and arrived at 18.26. They had a little chat with their old friend Joe, and then went out of the apartment and started walking home, out of the slums. It was getting late, around 19.54 and it became darker. Jason told Alexandra to follow him, he knew a shortcut. They walked through a dark alleyway, when suddenly someone yelled behind them: “Stand still, or suffer from the consequences!”. Jason and Alexandra turned around, while walking. There was a man with a cap and a bulletproof vest. Jason realized what was going on and started: “Wha- No!” But it was too late, Jason saw a flash from the gun and he heard the shot. Jason prepared for the worst, and closed his eyes. But he did not feel any pain. Suddenly, he heard a weak whisper: “Jason… I’m-“. He heard a small slam and when Jason turned around, he saw Alexandra laying on the ground, with her chest covered in blood. Jason fell on his knees within Alexandra and tried not to panic He formed his hands into a bowl and pushed with all his force on her wound, to prevent more blood from leaving the body. Alexandra started to become paler. Jason started to fell tears and whispered: “Alexandra, do not leave me... “. Jason tried to yell for help, but he did not have the vigor to do it. Alexandra slowly said with a whispering voice: "Life is what you make it, Jason... So shape it with great cauti-". She closed her eyes, then took her last breath.

The weeks after, Jason was not himself anymore. He had lost every single member of his family, well, Tony was missing. Even though most people would feel dead inside after not being surrounded by anyone that loves you, Jason did not. Instead of putting his faith and comfort in his family, he found himself doing it in the Universal Union. After two months, he becomes a loyalist, that gave every single information he could get to the MPF.

0CC: I just joined the forums today(may 19 2013), but thank you for reading my application. Also to show you that I am not a fail role player, here is an example:

IC:

Citizens Walks into the station to apply for MPF.
recruiting officer - Take a seat.
citizen - /me sits on chair.
recruiting officer- Hello citizen nice to meet you /me pulls out hand and opens shows palm.
citizen /me stands up accepts hand shake and seats back down.
recruiting officer - so why do you want to become a metro police officer /me picks up clip board and pencil.

citizen- Well, I want to be an officer so I can help out with the city and make the city safe from anti citizens. Also so I could serve the civil protection as the best to my ability.
recruiting officer- /me writes information on paper. And how old are you sir?
citizen- I am 27.
recruiting officer- /me writes down more information on clip board.
recruiting officer- Alright next question.

recruiting officer- Have you been in detained or have been disrespectful to any of our MPF officers?
citizen -No, I have not sir.
recruiting officer- Stand into this light over here.
citizen- Alright.
/it The light flashes at the citizens face takings his picture.
recruiting officer- Writes more information on clip board. Thank you for applying for our metro police force. We will let you know as soon as possible if you have been accepted or not /me holds out hand in hand shake motion.
citizen- Thank you sir /me stands up, pulls out hand and accepts the hand shake. /me opens office door

Last edited by Sinskitz on Wed May 22, 2013 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed grammar)
Sinskitz
Sinskitz

Back to top Go down

Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application(Third attempt)  Empty Re: Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application(Third attempt)

Post by Grammar Nazi Wed May 22, 2013 11:49 am

+1, Still some grammatical errors, but you're corrected them. Also because of the sheer amount of effort put into this application.

Last edited by Oyster on Wed May 22, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application(Third attempt)  Empty Re: Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application(Third attempt)

Post by Sinskitz Wed May 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Oyster wrote:Neutral, WAY too many grammatical errors for me.

TOO MANY

Fixed it. Thank you for posting
Sinskitz
Sinskitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert The Fish Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Looks like a lot of effort put into this, plus ive RP'ed with you a few times. Good RP. +1
Gilbert The Fish
Gilbert The Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by JPlus Wed May 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Is good +1 (Truth be told, it feels like you didn't put enough detail into what an MPF does outside of managing IC apps, but I'm fairly confident you're RP is good and you put quite the effort into your app)
JPlus
JPlus

Back to top Go down

Post by rapzeh76 Wed May 22, 2013 5:53 pm

+1 Good app and shit, basically what everyone else said. Nice backstory man. :3
rapzeh76
rapzeh76

Back to top Go down

Post by marcin4646 Wed May 22, 2013 7:33 pm

+1 Good and Long backstory
marcin4646
marcin4646

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Wed May 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Accepted
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down