The Korean Overwatch

Go down

The Korean Overwatch Empty The Korean Overwatch

Post by Korean Guy on Fri May 24, 2013 12:17 pm

OOC:

Steam name: [NTG] Korean Fellow (VETERAN)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34176570

How long have you been playing on our sever, SlothGaming?: Around a month

Have you got or had a MPF character?: Yes. I've had it for about 3 weeks now

Why do want to join OTA?(1 paragraph): I just feel like my character never gets much in-game respect. I barely get paid much attention to by any high ranks. I'm also not the biggest fan of constant Fear-RP and shit. I know that if I become an OTA, I would be given some more in-game attention other than "MANDATORY SHOWERS," "raep?," and "Do Zone's Job plz," and I wouldn't have to deal with constant Fear-RP

IC:

Unit name: CpU.C45.JUDGE-05.10223

Weight: *will get later, it's around 130-160 I think*

Height: 5'9

Why do you want to join or transfer to the OTA?(1 paragraph): I want to be able to further prevent any anti-citizen scum from being able to hurt any of our MPF, and our citizens. Even if it means putting some things behind, I will do it for the better of our City. If it means I have to take a million bullets, so be it. I won't let anyone try to take our city down.

What do you hope to achieve?: I hope to achieve respect from others, the fear of the Anti-Citizens, and the power of a large army in a single body; My body.

Why do you want to achieve higher in the MPF by join the Overwatch?(2 paragraphs): I have been tossed around by others for a while now; back in City 18, and here. I had been taken hostage by the rebellion, sexually assaulted, and almost killed numerous times. I wish to be able to defend myself against these kinds of attacks easily, and prevent them from happening in the first place. I also wish for the respect of my fellow CpUs by being their superiors on the field. If I can join the Overwatch, I could help restore the order for all of the city by destroying the rebellion all together. It may sound impossible because of their size, but with good armor and a big enough gun, it's possible. I've seen it happen back in City 8, and I was intrigued. I had always been trying to join the Overwatch ever since, gaining the trust of the Combine to the point where I was enlisted in the MPF, and qualified to join the Overwatch.

What makes you better than other units?: I have taken in many anti-citizens, whether it be in a sweep, or around the city. I have some knowledge of the rebellion; their tactics, hideouts, weaponry... I had been taken hostage by them, but I got free with alot of information and trust from an "Alice Zone."

Can you take intense training and kill citizens?: I can handle intense training, and I can kill citizens aslong as it is neccesary, like they are trying to kill everyone, I will make sure to put several bullets through their skull.

(NOTE: If this gets accepted, My JUDGE-05 will not become the OTA, but the OTA would be some random other because I want to continue my RP as Kiyomi, part-time CWU and MPF)

Alive:
Wei Shion: Japanese male who has an abnormally agile build. He goes against the Combine, running one of the best smuggling groups in the city.

Connor Reese: An old CWU worker who doesn't have much of a significance in the city.

Mihn-Thi Luong: A young, Japanese woman who has been loyal to the Combine for extra food.

CpU.C--.JUDGE-03.78391: Japanese MPF who goes by the name of Kiyomi, and is quite handy with a handgun.
Korean Guy
Korean Guy

Back to top Go down

The Korean Overwatch Empty Re: The Korean Overwatch

Post by PachewPie on Fri May 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Changed my vote to +1 for the reasons that were stated below.

Last edited by PachewPie on Sat May 25, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

PachewPie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinskitz on Fri May 24, 2013 1:09 pm

PachewPie wrote:Neutral, you said you would be gone for awhile. Other than that, when you come back I will +1 this because you are active and the application seems very well done.

CpU.C45.Helix-03.56640 : Alive - Waiting for more helix training, healing his fellow officers.
Justin Garofal : KIA - Killed by rebels
CpU.C45.Zone-05.56283 : KIA - Went rouge to save his love for Judge, killed by the OTA squad. Last words were " Judge..." as he died slowly.
CpU.C45.Helix-04.96116 : KIA - Killed by a group of rebels
Jason Carter: KIA - Killed in the apartment search.
Justin Figueroa: KIA - Killed by the Commander
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sinskitz
Sinskitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher on Sat May 25, 2013 11:14 am

+1. Doesnt matter if hes gone or Not.
Good app and roleplayer.

Larry Faulke - Retired MSOR Operator
Markus Bishop - Sergeant in the Police Force

Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by JPlus on Sat May 25, 2013 7:21 pm

+1 Your application is well-written, the quality of your RP is relatively high, and I can relate to you. My character never gets paid enough attention, and because of this, I never get promoted. I hope you get OTA, and it's starting to look very likely that you will.

Missing:
Jack Wedgwood [Citizen - HL2RP] - Ran away from the city while the Resistance were fighting the Combine.
Robert Maine [Citizen - HL2RP] - Ran in said firefight with unconscious wife in arms.
C45/C18.MpF.ZONE-05.41222 [MPF - HL2RP] - Tired of never getting noticed, quit his job.
Ja'Rak'Shan [Vortigaunt (Freed) - HL2RP] - Teleported away.

JPlus
JPlus

Back to top Go down

Post by SentimentalBadger on Sat May 25, 2013 8:16 pm

+1 Top notch rp, good app.

Omnomnomnomnomnomnom.

_________

Characters:

[Arty Simms]
: Canadian, Ex-Ammunition Technician, experienced PMC field contractor. Since leaving Afghan, has found work in Mexico, but eventually settled a deal with Durandal, offering his expertise as a seasoned field agent in exchange for a cleaned record of his dirty jobs in Central America. (Alive)

SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by marcin4646 on Sat May 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Good app and Roleplayer
+1

marcin4646
marcin4646

Back to top Go down

Post by Korean Guy on Sun May 26, 2013 1:08 pm

JPlus wrote:+1 Your application is well-written, the quality of your RP is relatively high, and I can relate to you. My character never gets paid enough attention, and because of this, I never get promoted. I hope you get OTA, and it's starting to look very likely that you will.
Unrelated to the application, but I've been an 05 for about a month, when I've seen RCTs go to 02 and 03 and shits.

Alive:
Wei Shion: Japanese male who has an abnormally agile build. He goes against the Combine, running one of the best smuggling groups in the city.

Connor Reese: An old CWU worker who doesn't have much of a significance in the city.

Mihn-Thi Luong: A young, Japanese woman who has been loyal to the Combine for extra food.

CpU.C--.JUDGE-03.78391: Japanese MPF who goes by the name of Kiyomi, and is quite handy with a handgun.
Korean Guy
Korean Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by rapzeh76 on Sun May 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Korean Guy wrote:
JPlus wrote:+1 Your application is well-written, the quality of your RP is relatively high, and I can relate to you. My character never gets paid enough attention, and because of this, I never get promoted. I hope you get OTA, and it's starting to look very likely that you will.
Unrelated to the application, but I've been an 05 for about a month, when I've seen RCTs go to 02 and 03 and shits.

Don't say that here, say that in complaints (If we even have complaints XD) and maybe if you are on later I might, and I said MIGHT promote you. All depends on how you RP.

Charcters:

CpU.C45.GRID-DvL.10556: Serving the Combine, a beating at a time.
Richard Penelopitz: Killing the Combine, a unit at a time.
Dr. Anthony Willard: Ruling C45.
Mark Willard: Serving the Citizens of C45.
Xo'Xi'Xan: Working for the Combine.
OTA-ECHO.OWS-12011 Killing resistance, a member at a time.
UU.SCN.40933 Blinding Citizens.
UU.STALKER.09215 Fixing the reactor, a pulse at a time.
Ka'Hun'Raah Escaping the Combine's clutches.
rapzeh76
rapzeh76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sun May 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Accepted
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down