Plahunters metropolitian police force app

Go down

Plahunters metropolitian police force app Empty Plahunters metropolitian police force app

Post by plahunter10 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:21 am

Steam name: =(e)= Plahunter10

SteamID:

How long have you been playing on our sever, SlothGaming?: Two Months (I took a one month break when people weren’t playing)

How long have you been role-playing for?: three and a half years

Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): I always found being an MPF exiting with new ways to rp and develop my character, also I always went for the loyalist vibe after I realized most rebels in IC are dicks. Also I have busted plenty of rebels for attempting to buy illegal contraband as a fake dealer and, already assisted an officer in taking down an anti-citizen by tackling and pinning him. Also when he escaped I later reported him.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): To keep anti citizens from killing other MPFS and keeping regular citizens from defecting to the rebellion. The thought of people fighting a hopeless battle and killing other humans just for them picking the winning side disgusts him. He saw his friend who was fleeing from a firefight just mercilessly shot down by two Rebels with stolen SMGs.

Do you have any previous MPF experience?: Yes, I was a DVL and an 02 on two other servers.

Have you ever been banned ,if yes, explain why?: No, I have not been banned on sloth gaming

IC:

Name: Sterling Knight

Sex: Male

Weight: 126

Height: Six feet

Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): To keep the cities clean from filth and get revenge for my brother’s death two years after the Seven Hour war. i also hate crime due to the fact that i lived in a bad part of berlin were my apartment was broken into repeatedly and my items and euros stolen, I find rebels disgusting and there heartless nature repulsive.
The fact that they kill children for being RELATED to an MPF horrible, they have reasons that are non-justifiable and horrid to even THINK. Them saying that because their wives and relatives were killed due to MPF makes them huge hypocrites as they do the same thing! I wish to clean the scum on top of the rebel pond and get deep down to clean the dirty, dirty bottom suckers that plunder the city and destroy many people’s lives.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs): I hope to achieve a rebel and anti-citizen free city where people can live in peace and no fear of rebel bombings and shootings and stabbings… And the many other things that can come from rebels. I wish to get revenge for the killing of my brother for fleeing from a firefight with the rebels just gunning him down.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day:
- Patrol
- Guard the Nexus
- Discipline Citizens
- Follow orders
- Break up fights and assist other units in dire situations

Questionnaire:

1. If you found two citizens fist fighting, what would you do to solve the problem? I would first order them to stop and take more severe action if they don’t.

2. If you tied and searched a citizen;found contraband what would you do and what should be done about the contraband? The civilian should be given 4-5 cycles and the contraband disposed of safely and were they can’t recover it or any other civilians can’t.

3. If a higher ranking unit gives you an order, should you obey the unit? Yes.

4. If you saw a citizen running into the slums, should you run after him?
First call for backup and permission to enter from an OTA or DVL.

5. Do you know the purpose and the job of your division and what it must do?
Yes, I do.

6. Should you do another division's job, if so, when should you? Yes, when the other division (like a helix) is incompassitated or none are around and you need to help quickly

Character's backstory (2 - 4 paragraphs): Sterling was born in Munich where he was a butchers son, he was not the most social of his family. Mostly staying near his older brother, who was a professional mechanic. He watched his brother do a lot of work and even helped him with some engine maintinece and tire changing work.
He was on vacation in the mountains of Hasfulen to practice shooting when the seven hour war started, he stayed in the emergency bunker with 2 other families and the owner who was visiting. When he got out he was taken by some combine and sent to city 18 at 20 and lived there for two years. He has started acting as a contraband dealer and busting Rebels.

plahunter10

Back to top Go down

Plahunters metropolitian police force app Empty Re: Plahunters metropolitian police force app

Post by Crash on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:36 am

-Backstory WAY to short.
-Grammar Issues.

I don't believe you have been playing for 2 months. If this is your first post, on your first day on the forums. You probably joined the server today and saw that they have a forum and said "Yo imma do a mpf app"

Just gonna throw that out there.

CpU.C45.ZONE-05.99955-New MPF unit, a quiet guy.(Anthony Hyde Jr.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Plahunters metropolitian police force app Empty Re: Plahunters metropolitian police force app

Post by plahunter10 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:40 am

I made this fourm acc today cause i never make a fourm account on my first day of a server and i never found a need to until now.

plahunter10

Back to top Go down

Post by Korean Guy on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:46 am

English. Do ya speak it?
Also, "The fact that they kill children for being RELATED to an MPF horrible"
So many things wrong with this application

Alive:
Wei Shion: Japanese male who has an abnormally agile build. He goes against the Combine, running one of the best smuggling groups in the city.

Connor Reese: An old CWU worker who doesn't have much of a significance in the city.

Mihn-Thi Luong: A young, Japanese woman who has been loyal to the Combine for extra food.

CpU.C--.JUDGE-03.78391: Japanese MPF who goes by the name of Kiyomi, and is quite handy with a handgun.
Korean Guy
Korean Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by plahunter10 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:49 am

You could only name two so it cant be that many, and by your insulting nature and your grammarical error English. Do ya speak it? Shows that you dont know grammar well either, so i made some mistakes. No need to be an arse about it.

plahunter10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinskitz on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:55 am

Korean Guy wrote:-1
English. Do ya speak it?
Also, "The fact that they kill children for being RELATED to an MPF horrible"
So many things wrong with this application

CpU.C45.Helix-03.56640 : Alive - Waiting for more helix training, healing his fellow officers.
Justin Garofal : KIA - Killed by rebels
CpU.C45.Zone-05.56283 : KIA - Went rouge to save his love for Judge, killed by the OTA squad. Last words were " Judge..." as he died slowly.
CpU.C45.Helix-04.96116 : KIA - Killed by a group of rebels
Jason Carter: KIA - Killed in the apartment search.
Justin Figueroa: KIA - Killed by the Commander
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sinskitz
Sinskitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:55 am

Lol Denied
Sounds bitchy and disrespectful and has a awful application.
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down