Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JGCAPT application for Metropolice

4 posters

Go down

JGCAPT application for Metropolice Empty JGCAPT application for Metropolice

Post by JGCAPT Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:41 am

OOC

Steam name:JGCAPT
SteamID: It is a large number, with STEAM in the beggining.

How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: Second day is today.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: 2 years on 2 different steam accounts. Have played on at least 3 different communities Multiverse Gaming, Apex gaming, Anxiety gaming and other that I cant remember the name so lets only count the first 3.

Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):
I like discipline and organisation above most things, I actually already had military experience IRL Razz so that makes like a passion for military related things in most of the games. Also, I am pretty obedient myself and a good leader when I have to. So I think I quite fit the profile for the MPF.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):
He has been trained by his grandfather when he was little, he teached Geremy how to use a gun, how to obey, trained him phisicly too since he had a huge farm. That made Geremy quite the soldier already, even tho nothing was official since he never joined the army nor any special force unit. When the combine arrived he was fascinated by the ruthless Union invasion, about all the advanced technology they had and the huge armys they brought.

Do you have any previous MPF experience?:
Yes, I had a JURY.03 on Multiverse and also a SWORD.03 at the same place. (SWORD is basicly your ZONE division)

Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?:
Banned from multiverse. Raged about the admins being careless about new players and still they complained about the lack of players. That made me insult theyre main super admin and get myself banned Razz ( You can ask alexander02 or SNOW about it, they came with me to this community after multiverse, the 3 of us "left" it)

IC:

Name: Geremy Silva
Sex: Male
Weight: 220 pounds
Height: 6'2''
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs):
Because the citizens need to realise that the MPF is not bad at all, they helped us, extinguished crime from the streets, implyed order and organisation in our society and even having the power to do it, they didnt wipe us from earth, and I belive I can help them!
Besides that, I was fascinated by the whole invasion, even tho lots of people died.... But the organisation the Union had, the overwelming power! 7 miserable hours and we were defeated. I want to be one of the MPF best units, and show I am not useless to this society. I want to be a unit, and I want to be proud of it!

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(2 paragraphs):
Mainly I plan to obey my superiors inside the MPF, I want to show them that I can be usefull for any job they might need to be done. I hope I can achieve perfection inside the Union, and I will work every day for it.
Also as I said, I hope I can show the citizens of this city that they are mistaken about the MPF, that after all the Union saved us! They stoped the whole polution problem, the crime, the wars! They help us with our health! They saved us! And I hope I can succesfully show them that by being one of the Union newest recruits.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
-Patrol the whole city;
-Intecept contraband;
-Inprison any rebel civilians;
-Help citizens with medical aid if needed;
-Provide the daily rations for citizens to survive.

Character backstory(4 paragraphs):

I was born in England, my father was Charles Illianachys, also from England and my mother was Soraia Silva, from Brazil. Both of my parents where deeply in love and created a wonderfull son, very brave, pretty strong since my father allways insisted that i should join the rugby team on my hometown, and very smart due to my obcession with strategy and chess. I never got bullyed in school, I mostly defended the week ones, justice was something very well known by me, both of my parents teached me well about everything. Since a very young age I knew what death, love, justice, imagination, killing someone or even sex was, but only in theory of course. I was basicly the perfect child.
I was very attached to my grandfather, it was him who taught me chess, the whole meaning of strategy, organisation, discipline. Everything the old man learned from his days in the army was teached to me, even how to handle a real gun. I was basicly a trained military, tho , nothing was official, because it was all seen as a grandfather-grandson relationship. And so I grew up, smarter and stronger, untill I was 18.
By the age of 18 I went to college, I got formed in architecture, since the whole planning and drawin was also something I liked besides the whole seriousness about strategy things. So I learned. Also I had a girlfriend there, Jessica. She did last quite a while.... a funny girl, with the perfect smille as everyone who knew her would say. But then my grandfather died from age.
This death ment a lot to me, I got burried in an extreme depression, even tho I didnt cry, there was a huge empty space in my heart, the man who I knew as an hero and a tutor died, from such a deadly enemy, wich was time. All the frustration that I had, about only being the time who killed my grandfather, and the idea of knowing that there wasnt nothing I could do made me insane. I locked myself in my room...... for weeks. My girlfriend quite tried to talk to me in the first week, but then she gave up, no word came from the room where I was. My parents also tried, but the result was no different...
On the third week, when there was no food left on my apartement, I came out. For my surprise I only saw a very intense light on the main plaza of my city and dozens of human shaped shadows coming out of it, they appeared to have gas masks, they were killing everyone. Total Chaos was installed on my city, so I grabbed some clothes, putted them in my bag and tried to run away. Soon as I arrived to the train station, the train was completely destroyed. I looked arround trying to see if there was someone nearby, but no one was there. I was completely alone, and could only hear the chaos of death brought by the combine behind me at my city. I was alone, but not completely alone. Suddently a Union Soldier appeared behind me and hited me on the back of his head, making me black out, defenceless on the floor......

(the rest of the story is when i get to be a combine XD maybe? )

Respect above fear!

Last edited by JGCAPT on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
JGCAPT
JGCAPT

Back to top Go down

JGCAPT application for Metropolice Empty Re: JGCAPT application for Metropolice

Post by Ms.Harsh ᴖᴥᴖ Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:48 am

+1,I've seen your past MPF RP,you are a great MPF and appreciate the concept of leadership.I like it.

Last edited by Ms.Harsh ᴖᴥᴖ on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Ms.Harsh ᴖᴥᴖ
Ms.Harsh ᴖᴥᴖ
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:02 am

Neutral Good app and all but Haven't seen you RP
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by L30N Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:35 am

Neutral
Decent app.
Back story should include events like the Resonance Cascade and Portal Storms.
If your character had locked himself in his room for the time that he did, he would have died from the radiation poisoning as a result of the Resonance Cascade/Portal Storms

L30N

Back to top Go down

Post by JGCAPT Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:27 am

I was not aware of the super small details Razz That might be why those 2 things werent involved in my backstory. I play this for fun only ^^ I dedicate to help the server but I dont dedicate much on reaaading all the storyes arround the internet about HL2 Razz I am aware of a bunch of essencial stuff. I will not change the backstory but I will indeed search about those 2 things you pointed there L3ON
JGCAPT
JGCAPT

Back to top Go down

Post by L30N Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:33 am

JGCAPT wrote:I was not aware of the super small details Razz That might be why those 2 things werent involved in my backstory. I play this for fun only ^^ I dedicate to help the server but I dont dedicate much on reaaading all the storyes arround the internet about HL2 Razz I am aware of a bunch of essencial stuff. I will not change the backstory but I will indeed search about those 2 things you pointed there L3ON
I'll save you the trouble.
The Resonance Cascade started on the 16th of May 2003, Arguably the most important event in the Half-Life storyline, the event that has changed Earth forever. Now, the reason the Cascade began in the first place is Black Mesa's experimentation into portal technology. In the beginning of Half-Life, Gordon pushed the GG-3883, a crystal retrieved from Xen, into the Anti-Mass Spectrometer. This creates a portal to Xen, which also attracts the attention of the Combine.

The Portal Storms also started on the 16th of May 2003
When the Cascade has hit earth, the so-called "Portal Storms" begin. At the time of the Cascade, the Storms are confined to the Black Mesa research facilities. Over time, they expand, until eventually consuming most of the world. Humans were forced to evacuate to unaffected cities, which are under military supervision. The rest of the world is slowly flooded with radiation, creatures from the Xen Relay and other various dangers. Those areas are commonly related to as the Wastelands. The Storms go on for multiple years, and the situation slightly improves. Just as people thought they could return to their everyday, normal lives, tragedy strikes.

L30N

Back to top Go down

Post by JGCAPT Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:35 am

Thank you =)
JGCAPT
JGCAPT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:27 am

Accepted.
Sloth the Wizard