Grumpy Combine's Copper Application

Go down

Grumpy Combine's Copper Application Empty Grumpy Combine's Copper Application

Post by Grumpy Combine on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:03 am

Steam name: Grumpy Combine

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26687101

How long have you been playing on our sever, SlothGaming?: About one and a half 

months now.

How long have you been role-playing for?: Well over three-four years.

Why do you want to join the Police Force?(1 paragraph): I would like to join the police force mainly because I have been a Oh-Two JUDGE, and an OTA, so I think these skills will help me in role-playing a good investigator. I know that this is a new role-play we are going to switch too, based in America, so I will make sure that I will role play a proper Police officer, and not fail epic-ally.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): James Baxter wants to join the Police Force because he thinks his skills can be used for the greater good of the community. He is an old man, but he knows when people are lying or not, and he also has a keen eye for spotting items that are either out of place or have gone missing entirely. James Baxter hopes to aspire to be a chief detective, solving murders and crimes however big or small.

Do you have any previous experience in the Police Force?: No, so I will accept training from an Admin (Preferably Cypher)

Have you ever been banned ,if yes, explain why?: I have clean sheets.

IC:

Name: James Baxter

Sex: Male
Weight: 100 Kg

Height: Six foot four
Why do you want to join the Police Force?(2 paragraphs): I want to join the Police force because I believe that I have the skills required for detective work. Ever since I was a small boy I've always wanted to become a Police officer, and I have dreamed ever since. My father was a banker, and my mother owned a large business company, but I never wanted to wear a suit and tie every day to go make money. I've wanted to wear a Police uniform every day, serving and protecting the city from crime and drugs. I feel as if it is my sense of duty to protect my fellow citizens and officers from the murderers and thieves that will no doubt be found in this fair city.

I also want to join the Police Force because I think my skills can be used to catch major criminals, and place them behind bars. I have always noticed things going missing or being misplaced, so I think those skills will be useful in examining a major crime scene, and creating links between cases. I've also got a keen sense for liars over the years, noticing the body language of people who have taken something of mine or of someone else. I hope to use these skills to the best of my ability, so I can keep the streets of our fair city clean from crime.

What do you hope to achieve in the Police Force?(1 - 3 paragraphs): I hope to achieve many three things in the Police Force. I hope to achieve:

Respect.
Efficiency.
Determination.

I want to achieve respect in the Police Force because I believe that respect is the key to good communication skills, teamwork and planning. Without respect then our system would fall apart, leaving many good and able men and women behind in the dark. I want to become a well respected detective, who is known for his fairness, kindness but mostly my skill at apprehending criminals, making sure that every major criminal is behind bars and locked away, for the greater good of the city and its citizens. Respect is also the backbone of the Police Force, and without it the city would fall into anarchy.

Secondly, I want to achieve a good level of efficiency within the Police Force. I want to enhance my skills as a team player, and as a well rounded officer of the law, enforcing it wherever necessary. Efficiency is also key to the Police Force, because if we are not efficient, then the city will be amok with criminals roaming the streets, robbing and killing innocent civilians. I also want to help my colleagues in being efficient in responding to situations and for emergency calls. I hope to make sure that I will be one of the most efficient officers in the city.

Finally, determination is what drives us forward to catch and apprehend the criminals that lurk in our city. I am naturally a very determined person, who will stop at nothing to bring peace to this city, and keep order within it's borders. I think that with my mix of respect for my fellow officers, my efficiency within the force, and my determination for catch and apprehending criminals, I think I will make a worthy officer of the law in this fair city.

Name 5 things a Police unit does every day:

- Patrol the streets.
- Protect the city.

- Catch and arrest criminals.
- Protect their fellow officers.
- Enforce the law, whenever necessary.

Questionnaire:

1. If you found a illegal weapon what would you do?

I would take note of where it was found, then pick up the weapon. I will then place it into the evidence locker, and write a small note on where it was found and the possible owner. I would then call for a higher ranking officer to come and inspect the scene, and make his choice on the matter.

2. What would you do if you caught two Citizens fist fighting?

I would first warn the citizens to stop fighting in the street. If they do not stop on the first warning, I will give them two more chances. If they waste those, I will handcuff both suspects and charge then with assault, and disturbing the peace.

3. If a fellow Police unit has Illegal goods such as drugs ect what would you do?

I would inform one of my superior officers that a fellow officer is in possession of illegal substances, and file a report on the officer in question. I would then talk to the officer about it, to see if it was only a mistake.

4. If you just witnessed a murder what would you do?

I would immediately call for back-up and an ambulance to the scene, then attempt to apprehend the suspect. If the suspect is armed, I will attempt to keep the suspect within the area until back-up arrives. If he open fires on me or my fellow officers, I will return fire, but only in armed situations.

5. You have just found a person passed out on the ground what would you do?

I will immediately call an ambulance to the location, then check the person's pulse. I will then stay with the person on the ground until the doctors arrive.

6. Should you 
disobey a higher ranks orders explain why you would need to?

I would only disobey a higher ranks orders if they seem too rash and too impossible. Say if I was told to walk into a bank full of armed robbers on my own, I would disobey that order because it is literally a stupid order to follow.

Character's backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):

James Baxter was born in Texas, to a wealthy business family who owned an oil business. He was a intelligent young boy, who got good grades at school and was the heir to his families business and fortune. When he turned eleven, he watched the news and saw how a police officer had apprehended a wanted state criminal, earning himself a medal and a promotion. It was from this day that James wasn't interested in his families fortune, or his families oil business, which would've made him a multimillionaire. Instead he would trade his suit and tie for a police uniform, his holster and his handcuffs. He wanted to become a detective, possibly even a chief detective, leading a crack team of detectives who would catch the most wanted of criminals.

His family obviously disapproved of their sons choice, and pressured  their son to go to college to study business studies, so he would be ready to take on his families business. James didn't want to become another suit in the world of business, instead he wanted to become a officer of the law, upholding order and protecting society. When he turned 18, he moved out of his families house and moved to New York, and rented a small and dirty apartment. It was a hard life for 38 years, trying to get into the Police Force and become a respected detective, but the New York Police Department wasn't looking for any more officers, so be decided to start his own private investigation agency, hunting down husbands or wives who were having affairs, people who looked though their neighbors trash cans, the usual work for a private investigator. Until he applied for a local police department, then it all changed.

Jebidiah Dawson: Alive and well, running his convenience store.

James Baxter: Your typical police detective, likes his whiskey, cigarettes and his pistol, who stands at six foot four inches, and likes a good investigation.

Andreas Hope: Working for Durandal Industries, and enjoying it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Grumpy Combine
Grumpy Combine

Back to top Go down

Grumpy Combine's Copper Application Empty Re: Grumpy Combine's Copper Application

Post by Cypher on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:06 am

+1, Great Roleplayer. Love this kid

Larry Faulke - Retired MSOR Operator
Markus Bishop - Sergeant in the Police Force

Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Grumpy Combine's Copper Application Empty Re: Grumpy Combine's Copper Application

Post by Consummatus on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:17 am

+1, Great Role-Player. Love this kid even more than Cypher.

Characters:

Alastair Phaedrus: Cold hearted criminal, making cash by selling drugs on the streets. With an addiction to cocaine.

Conall Phaedrus: A criminal just like his brother, makes most of his cash by mugging citizens on the streets with an addiction to alcohol.

Aaran Phaedrus: Trying to not end up as the same fate as his criminal brothers, hoping to be approved of being a Police Officer.

Sam Veloxius: Employed in Durandal Industries
Consummatus
Consummatus

Back to top Go down

Post by JPlus on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:06 am

+1 Cool guy, great RP, would recommend him.

Missing:
Jack Wedgwood [Citizen - HL2RP] - Ran away from the city while the Resistance were fighting the Combine.
Robert Maine [Citizen - HL2RP] - Ran in said firefight with unconscious wife in arms.
C45/C18.MpF.ZONE-05.41222 [MPF - HL2RP] - Tired of never getting noticed, quit his job.
Ja'Rak'Shan [Vortigaunt (Freed) - HL2RP] - Teleported away.

JPlus
JPlus

Back to top Go down

Post by Recheriver on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:40 pm

+1 amazing role player

Recheriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Accepted

When garry fucks up Gmod

-------------------------------------------------------------
Vaas "Motherfucking" Welsh - Unknown data his Status is set to be "Number One Anti Citizen"
Samantha "Scar" Welsh - <Soon to be edited>
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down