The Korean Police

Go down

The Korean Police Empty The Korean Police

Post by Korean Guy on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:05 pm

OOC

Steam name: Korean Fellow

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34176570

How long have you been playing on our sever, SlothGaming?: A little over a month

How long have you been role-playing for?: HL2RP 4 Months, DarkRP 2 years, GaiaOnline (Is shitty now) About 5 years

Why do you want to join the Police Force?(1 paragraph): I've had alot of experience in MPF, which relates to the Police in a lot of ways. I found RPing as a role of authority to be fun. It's better than Passive RP where you just stand around doing nothing. I can RP really well, so I could be good as a negotiator or some shit like that.

Why does your character want to join the Police Force?(1 paragraph): He feels the need to help people. His brother had gotten involved in a gang in Boston, and ended up getting killed. He doesn't wish for that to happen to anyone. He will try to prevent people from joining gangs in the first place, and will make sure that nothing innocent will be harmed by anyone.

Do you have any previous experience in the Police Force?: MPF, yes, but not Police Force
Have you ever been banned ,if yes, explain why?: Nope

IC:

Name: Jesse Kilos
Sex: Male
Weight: 157 Lbs
Height: 5'11
Why do you want to join the Police Force?(2 paragraphs): My brother... He had gotten involved in crime at a young age. He was born innocent, but died a cold-blooded gangster, murdering my sister and raping countless others. He ruined my family. Ruined the lives of many
What do you hope to achieve in the Police Force?(1 - 3 paragraphs):
Name 5 things a Police unit does every day:
- Patrol
- Arrest criminals
- Respond to 911 calls
- Protect the innocent
- Respond to radio calls

Questionnaire:

1. If you found a illegal weapon what would you do? Immediately mark it's location, radio in that I had found it, and confiscate it. Bring it into the PD, and leave it in the evidence room for higher ranks to take care of.

2. What would you do if you caught two Citizens fist fighting? Try to break up the fight, and give them a warning. If they do not stop, I would apprehend both of them.

3. If a fellow Police unit has Illegal goods such as drugs ect what would you do? Ask him why he has it, and to turn it in. I would tell higher ranks that he does have the items, and tell them his story. I guess they would deal with it afterward. 

4. If you just witnessed a murder what would you do? Radio in that someone had just been murdered. Try to keep the suspect in the area, and if possible, arrest him. If he opens fire, I fire back while trying to keep the citizens away from the scene.

5. You have just found a person passed out on the ground what would you do? Report it into the radio, and call an ambulance. I have basic medical knowledge, so I could check his breathing, his pulse, and if he has any wounds. If he isn't breathing, I would begin CPR until the paramedics arrive or he comes to. If he doesn't have a pulse... I don't know what to do. I would just try to get the paramedics as quick as possible.

6. Should you disobey a higher ranks orders explain why you would need to? Depends on their orders. If I am ordered to wander into a dangerous, gang filled territory without a partner or backup, then I might be hesitant to do so. Basically, anything that could get me or others killed easily is a big no-no.

Character's backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):

Jesse grew up in Boston with a sister and a brother. His childhood was great. His parents were very wealthy, he lived in a good neighborhood, went to a good school... His life was great. Until his brother, 14 at the time, volunteered to sell cocaine for a gang known as "DeadBoltz." He eventually got obsessed with the job. He ended up high in the ranks of the gang. He had killed numerous people, but he killed his sister. This hurt Jesse emotionally. His brother was killed the same day during a firefight between the DeadBoltz and the Los Puntas. His family fell apart from his sister's and brother's death. His parents committed suicide within the next three months. Jesse was nine-teen at the time. He had recieved $500,000 in his parents will. All of it went to  college, which he dropped out of in a semester. He began looking for work, and found himself working at a Diner in the city. He has been working there since, but the fifth anniversary of his brother's death is haunting him... He decided to apply for the police academy for the reasons stated above.

Alive:
Wei Shion: Japanese male who has an abnormally agile build. He goes against the Combine, running one of the best smuggling groups in the city.

Connor Reese: An old CWU worker who doesn't have much of a significance in the city.

Mihn-Thi Luong: A young, Japanese woman who has been loyal to the Combine for extra food.

CpU.C--.JUDGE-03.78391: Japanese MPF who goes by the name of Kiyomi, and is quite handy with a handgun.
Korean Guy
Korean Guy

Back to top Go down

The Korean Police Empty Re: The Korean Police

Post by Sinskitz on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:41 pm

+1 Amazing role player, yes all the way.

CpU.C45.Helix-03.56640 : Alive - Waiting for more helix training, healing his fellow officers.
Justin Garofal : KIA - Killed by rebels
CpU.C45.Zone-05.56283 : KIA - Went rouge to save his love for Judge, killed by the OTA squad. Last words were " Judge..." as he died slowly.
CpU.C45.Helix-04.96116 : KIA - Killed by a group of rebels
Jason Carter: KIA - Killed in the apartment search.
Justin Figueroa: KIA - Killed by the Commander
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sinskitz
Sinskitz

Back to top Go down

Post by SentimentalBadger on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:33 pm

+1 Good MPF rp, should be able to perform well as a Cop.

Omnomnomnomnomnomnom.

_________

Characters:

[Arty Simms]
: Canadian, Ex-Ammunition Technician, experienced PMC field contractor. Since leaving Afghan, has found work in Mexico, but eventually settled a deal with Durandal, offering his expertise as a seasoned field agent in exchange for a cleaned record of his dirty jobs in Central America. (Alive)

SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy Combine on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:46 am

+1 Support.

His MPF RP was excellent, I have no doubt that his Cop RP will be as well.

Jebidiah Dawson: Alive and well, running his convenience store.

James Baxter: Your typical police detective, likes his whiskey, cigarettes and his pistol, who stands at six foot four inches, and likes a good investigation.

Andreas Hope: Working for Durandal Industries, and enjoying it.

Grumpy Combine
Grumpy Combine

Back to top Go down

Post by Recheriver on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:38 pm

+1 support amazing rper

Recheriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:56 pm

+1 because I'm cypher

Larry Faulke - Retired MSOR Operator
Markus Bishop - Sergeant in the Police Force

Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Accepted

When garry fucks up Gmod

-------------------------------------------------------------
Vaas "Motherfucking" Welsh - Unknown data his Status is set to be "Number One Anti Citizen"
Samantha "Scar" Welsh - <Soon to be edited>
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down