Korean Medical Services

Go down

Korean Medical Services Empty Korean Medical Services

Post by Korean Guy on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:57 pm

OOC

Steam name: Korean Fellow
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34176570
How long have you been playing on our sever, SlothGaming?: A little over a month
How long have you been role-playing for?:  HL2RP 4 Months, DarkRP 2 years, GaiaOnline (Is shitty now) About 5 years
Why do you want to join the Paramedic team?(1 paragraph): Along with citizen and Cop RP (If I get accepted) the medical RP could be quite fun. It's not as passive as citizen RP, and not as fast paced as Cop RP. It's a perfect balance of both. Would be fun I think. 
Do you have any previous experience in the Paramedic team?: No. No medical experience whatsoever DX
Have you ever been banned ,if yes, explain why?: Nap
Do a little RP with /me's of what a Paramedic does: 

Richard Harris rushes to the ambulance.
Richard Harris quickly opens the door, and inserts the key into the keyhole.
Richard Harris starts the ambulance, and turns on the sirens.
Richard Harris speeds out of the parking lot, and onto the street.
Richard Harris stops when he reaches the scene, and quickly gets out of the vehicle.
Richard Harris runs to the back of the ambulance, and opens it up. He reaches for a stretcher, and pulls it out of the ambulance.
Paramedic #2 helps him with the stretcher, and they walk over to the man laying on the ground with two bullets lodged in his chest. 
Richard Harris and Paramedic #2 puts the man onto the stretcher, and rushes towards the ambulance. They put the stretcher with the man still on it into the back, and Paramedic #2 goes to the drivers seat.
Richard Harris reaches for his medical bag, and pulls it towards him.
Richard Harris pulls out a pair of tweezers and a scalpel.
Richard Harris begins cutting around the entry points of the bullets, and opens the holes bigger so he can reach in with the tweezers.
Richard Harris reaches for a rag, and puts it on the wounds to catch the blood.
Richard Harris digs his tweezers into a wound, and tries to find the bullet.
Richard Harris feels a metal object, and puts his tweezers on the rim of it, and pulls it out. One bullet is out.
Richard Harris does the same to the other wound, and pulls out the bullet.
Richard Harris begins to apply medical bandages around his chest, and tells Paramedic #2 to drive faster to get him to a proper doctor.

IC:

Name: Richard Harris
Sex: Male
Weight: 164
Height: 5'7
Why do you want to join the Paramedic team?(2 paragraphs): I have medical experience, working as an ex-field surgeon in Vietnam. I resigned from the military, and found myself working in a hospital as a temporary nurse. I had helped with many surgeries and have declared myself the equivalent to a PhD. But I couldn't get an official job unless I had a PhD. I only had gotten it recently. I want to join the Paramedics because well... I'm not what I used to be. I can't do much anymore because of my arthritis. Paramedics I believe are the next best thing.
What do you hope to achieve in the Paramedic team?(1 - 3 paragraphs): I hope to achieve the  respect from the citizens of the city. I had been tossed around in the war, and in the university. I hadn't gotten much respect. If I can save lives, people will realize how lucky they are that they have someone to depend on. Me.

I'd also like to be able to help my grandkids. They don't have the best parent. She works at an office making $40,000 yearly, barely enough to keep living in the city. I'm not gonna be around much longer. I'd like to save up the money from my salary to put in my will to help them in life when I go.
Name 5 things a Paramedic does every day:
- Respond to 911 calls regarding medical emergencies
-
-
-
-
Questionnaire:

1. If you found a illegal weapon what would you do? Alert the authorities, and let them take care of it

2. What would you do if you saw someone with a shot wound? Contact the police to let them know they had been shot, and try to contain the blood and alert my colleagues. I would take him to the hospital for the doctors to take care of him, or if I have to, conduct surgery in the back of the ambulance. 

3. Someone has just passed out randomly what do you do? Immediately take their pulse. I've seen it happen in the war, their hearts just go into arrest randomly. If they have a pulse, check their breathing. If they aren't breathing, do CPR until they are. If I can't do a diagnosis, immediately bring them to the hospital. 

4. What would you do if someone had food poisoning? Tell them to drink plenty of water. No soda or dairy until any vomiting has stopped. Once vomiting has stopped, you can drink other liquids like broth. Eat easily digestible foods like soda crackers, toast, and applesauce. Prescribe a probiotic to give them healthy bacteria. Tell them to avoid anti-diarrheal medicines so the contaminants in your body can escape rather than stay inside. And get plenty of rest.

((Fucking love NYtimes Health. <3))

5. You're off duty but someone has serious wounds what do you do? Call 911 to alert the paramedics who are on duty, and attempt to contain the wounds using what I have.

6. There are two people on the ground bleeding out fast there is only a way to save one of them the one is a Officer the other is a Paramedic what do you do? Attempt to quickly bandage their wounds to help contain the blood. If there is absolutely NO WAY that I could help them both... I don't know what I'd do to be honest. I would still try to help both of em and try to get assistance immediately.

Character's backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs): Richard grew up in a family full of doctors. His dad was a surgeon, his mother was a nurse, and his other brother was an EMT. He was destined to have a job in the medical career. He was a straight-A student, but was unable to go to college. His mother and father were killed before they could pay for his tuition, and they did not have wills. He was unable to get any form of scholarship. He ended up working in a shoe store until he was able to get to college. When he got to college, he studied medical science. He recieved his PhD when he was at the age of 64. Since then, he had been trying to get a job in the medical career.

Last edited by Korean Guy on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Black Text sucks)

Alive:
Wei Shion: Japanese male who has an abnormally agile build. He goes against the Combine, running one of the best smuggling groups in the city.

Connor Reese: An old CWU worker who doesn't have much of a significance in the city.

Mihn-Thi Luong: A young, Japanese woman who has been loyal to the Combine for extra food.

CpU.C--.JUDGE-03.78391: Japanese MPF who goes by the name of Kiyomi, and is quite handy with a handgun.
Korean Guy
Korean Guy

Back to top Go down

Korean Medical Services Empty Re: Korean Medical Services

Post by Igor The Sloth on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:59 pm

neural cuz u know u cant save both yet you still waste precious time and resources on doing so. 

Gd job, such shit might result in both of em dying.

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Korean Guy on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:30 am

Fuck, forgot the five things. Will have to fix later when I've got a computer.

Alive:
Wei Shion: Japanese male who has an abnormally agile build. He goes against the Combine, running one of the best smuggling groups in the city.

Connor Reese: An old CWU worker who doesn't have much of a significance in the city.

Mihn-Thi Luong: A young, Japanese woman who has been loyal to the Combine for extra food.

CpU.C--.JUDGE-03.78391: Japanese MPF who goes by the name of Kiyomi, and is quite handy with a handgun.
Korean Guy
Korean Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:58 pm

+1, Need paramedics and the kid is a good rper.

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Grammar Nazi wrote:+1, Need paramedics and the kid is a good rper.

When garry fucks up Gmod

-------------------------------------------------------------
Vaas "Motherfucking" Welsh - Unknown data his Status is set to be "Number One Anti Citizen"
Samantha "Scar" Welsh - <Soon to be edited>
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Noliq on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Grammar Nazi wrote:+1, Need paramedics and the kid is a good rper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:37 pm

This "kid" is older dan all of u except bobby n me lol Very Happy 

Kids accept this.

Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noliq on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Kids gotta kid.

inb4 lock & accept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:49 am

im 7 so no kid here.

Accepted

When garry fucks up Gmod

-------------------------------------------------------------
Vaas "Motherfucking" Welsh - Unknown data his Status is set to be "Number One Anti Citizen"
Samantha "Scar" Welsh - <Soon to be edited>
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down