Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recheriver's Police application

+6
SentimentalBadger
Grammar Nazi
Sloth the Wizard
Cypher
Ian
Recheriver
10 posters

Go down

Recheriver's Police application Empty Recheriver's Police application

Post by Recheriver Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:12 pm

OOC

Steam name: Recheriver
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16195506
How long have you been playing on our sever, SlothGaming?: 3 months
How long have you been role-playing for?: 3 months
Why do you want to join the Police Force?(1 paragraph): I would like to the police force because I am very fond of action rp and being a police officer in video games. When I was a child I wanted to be a police officer so I  know quite a lot of their tactics and weapons. Also when I'm in a bad mood the action puts me in a slightly better mood. Putting me on the police force is definitely not something you would regret.

Why does your character want to join the Police Force?(1 paragraph): My character wishes to join the police force because he has watched many crimes happen and can do nothing but run, and boy is he tired of running. He wishes to bring criminals to justice and also to find out what happened to his parents who were also police officers.
Do you have any previous experience in the Police Force?: Yes, I have played games such as L.A. Nore and if it counts, I have been a mpf ZONE all the way to an 03.
Have you ever been banned? If yes explain why.: Yes for fail/minge fighting other units in the nexus (see my ban appeal for more details)

IC:

Name: Will J. Davidson
Sex: Male
Weight: 145 pounds
Height: 6'1
Why do you want to join the Police Force?(2 paragraphs): Will wishes to join the police force for various reasons such as bringing justice to criminals, finding out what happened to his parents and helping people with their problems such as anger and self-disbelieve, which he has experienced first hand. He also wishes to go to places like schools and teach children about bullying so they don't grow up to be thieves, murderers and drug dealers.
What do you hope to achieve in the Police Force?(1 - 3 paragraphs): Will hopes to achieve many things such as bringing criminals to justice, finding out were and why his parents are missing and speak in public to children so they don't become thieves and murders and help people with their issues (basically every thing above) such as anger and most important of all, keep the innocent safe no matter what the cost.
Name 5 things a Police unit does every day:
- Patrols around the city
- Arrests criminals

- Responds to 911 calls
- Stops riots
- Sweeps buildings for criminals

Questionnaire:

1. If you found a illegal weapon what would you do?

Report it to my CO, confiscate the contraband, bring it back to the department and await further orders.

2. What would you do if you caught two Citizens fist fighting?

Break up the fight, try to find out the cause and if it is serious such as over drugs then arrest the guilty one (or both if both are guilty)

3. If a fellow Police unit has Illegal goods such as drugs ect what would you do?

Contact my CO, stalk him and await further orders.

4. If you just witnessed a murder what would you do?

I would radio for back up and try to disarm him and get him in an in-mobile state.

5. You have just found a person passed out on the ground what would you do? Contact the paramedic squad and watch that person over until they arrive.

6. Should you
disobey a higher ranks orders explain why you would need to? Only if told to by an even higher unit or if that unit is rouge other than that always follow a higher units orders 

Character's backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs): Will was born in was born in 1984 and had another brother born in 1983 named Joe. Although Will tried his hardest Joe, his brother always seemed to have his parents love and was always such better in school. Will was a rejected child. He was often pushed around by his brother and others. "Why cant you be like your brother?" people would say, that's the worst of them all. When they got older Joe... Changed. He started taking drugs and getting involved in drugs. When he was only 19 Joe joined the Bloods and only days after, was killed in a fight between the Bloods and the Crips. The death of their "favorite son" made Will's mother commit suicide and his dad left Will.

All alone at only 18 Will wondered the streets until two strangers in a red car pulled over to him. " Would you like a ride?" the female asked. Although Will was very cautious about the situation he noticed two things. First there was two cop badges on the dash board and second they had a little girl with them. While still reluctant he said "Sure" and got in the right back seat. They then asked him where his family was and he let it all out, every last thing. The couple was concerned and brought Will to their house. Once they're were inside they told the girl "Alice" to go to her room. They then told him their names. Bill was the man and July was the women. They then asked him for his name. "Will" he said. They then said they would adopt him and they could be his family. Will joyfully accepted and the next day he was their certified child. Will loved the attention and was privately tutored before attending high school and then went to law school when he was 24. Will looked up to his new parents and did amazing in his school. He learned every thing about the police from their tactics to their weapons.
 The day before his graduation Will's parents told him they were going on a police mission. With Alice only being 12   Will  refused to take her with him because he was not the best driver. So he simply drove to his school after graduation to take his diploma at age 29. Days after they both got worried and Will contacted the Police department and they confirmed the parents were M.I.A.
Will was devastated and hid the truth from Alice telling her that her parents were going on a long trip and that they said they will always be with you in your heart. With the money from his diploma Will bought a small apartment and got a good baby sitter for Alice. Days after Will went on an interview for the same Police department his parents were enrolled in. The year is 2013 and currently Will is waiting for his acceptance in the police department.

I would like to hear of any errors in this application and if there are any I would like to apologize i have only been speaking English two years Smile 

Last edited by Recheriver on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)

Recheriver

Back to top Go down

Recheriver's Police application Empty Re: Recheriver's Police application

Post by Ian Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Two problems, we haven't been up for 5 months, and you can find your steam ID here.

Last edited by Ian on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ian
Ian

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Basi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Recheriver Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:18 pm

meant 3 srry

Recheriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:31 pm

+1 hes good at times, he will need to be tested here....
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Waiting for more replies
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:34 pm

+1. you've done a surprisingly good application. Well done
Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SentimentalBadger Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Neutral, never Rped with you, sorry.
SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by L30N Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:55 am

-Support
He was shit before, he'll most likely be shit now.

L30N

Back to top Go down

Post by Korean Guy Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Neutral
I haven't played with you since that TDM, and I don't know if you've changed habits, or if you're a good RPer, etc.
Korean Guy
Korean Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Noliq Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:12 am

Neutral not quite sure who you are.
Noliq
Noliq

Back to top Go down

Post by JPlus Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:47 am

Neutral, don't know ya very well, plus grammatical errors such as "I would like to the police force". Does referring to playing games with police in count btw? Because if so, my hours of GTA and Saint's Row weren't all for nought.
JPlus
JPlus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:07 am

Denied
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down