PachewPie's Police App

Go down

PachewPie's Police App Empty PachewPie's Police App

Post by PachewPie on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:38 am

OOC

Steam name: [HZ]-R PachewPie
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47811965
How long have you been playing on our sever, SlothGaming?: About a month I would say now.
How long have you been role-playing for?: Around one year.
Why do you want to join the Police Force?(1 paragraph): I wish to join the Police Force to help enhance the roleplay. Sometimes, for me at least, it gets boring just being a Citizen, or any of the other classes it provides. I wish to be in the force so I could cruise around and see if there is anymore PassiveRP I could get apart of.
Why does your character want to join the Police Force?(1 paragraph): My character wishes to join the Police Force because he has always been sabotaged by criminals or any other lawbreakers. He wishes to get back at them, by joining the Police Force. He was also part of the Army but had retired due to many deaths of his fairly known buddies.
Do you have any previous experience in the Police Force?: Sadly, no.
Have you ever been banned ,if yes, explain why?:
Nope.

IC:

Name: Jack Heisenberg
Sex: Male
Weight: 165 LB
Height: 5'10
Why do you want to join the Police Force?(2 paragraphs): Well, I wish to join the Police Force to enhance my life in the city. Not by just respect, but by solving all the crimes that may occur in the future. I also wish to join The Police Force to become a possible role model. Sometimes, I think a Police Officer could make up for a good role model, whether its Children, Teenagers, or even sometimes Adults or Senior Citizens.
Another reason I hope to join the Police Force is because I can finally get out of my house to actually do something, like things like patrol, even that is fine to me. I wish to do more than just sit on my house, doing nothing. And yes, there are things I can volunteer to do, but nothing else has interested me. It has always been the Police Force that has.
What do you hope to achieve in the Police Force?(1 - 3 paragraphs): What I hope to achieve is getting a bit more fit. Yes, I've been in the Army, but ever since I have retired, I have lost a bit of my activeness. So, in the Force, I wish to get a little bit of training so I can finally become that active person that I used to be.
Name 5 things a Police unit does every day:
- Patrol
- Confiscate any Illegal Firearm
- Arrest Criminals
- Help Citizens in Need
- While enforcing them, follow the laws myself.
- Investigate deaths that have recently happened.

Questionnaire:

1. If you found a illegal weapon what would you do?: I would confiscate the weapon, and maybe start to interrogate the Owner of the weapon on why he had it. Before I would interrogate him though, I would jail him just for safety. I would also call for another Officer if needed if the Firearm is bigger, and if there might be more owned by the Owner of the Firearm.

2. What would you do if you caught two Citizens fist fighting?: I would stop the two and ask both of them why they are fist fighting. When they give me the answer, I will arrest the Citizen with the negative side of the story. I will also see if there are any other Witnesses and ask them if they know why they were fighting.

3. If a fellow Police unit has Illegal goods such as drugs ect what would you do?: I would respond to the scene and confiscate the goods. I would then call if there are any higher ranks for any orders. After this, I would confirm to destroy the illegal good.

4. If you just witnessed a murder what would you do?: I would call for back up and get to the scene to arrest or do any further actions that will be needed.

5. You have just found a person passed out on the ground what would you do?: I would immediately call a paramedic to see if they are injured, unconcious or possibly even dead.

6. Should you
disobey a higher ranks orders explain why you would need to?: I would only disobey if they are way too inhumane. Like, if a higher rank orders you to jump off a building and kill yourself, I would immediately disobey that, even if I get fired or not.

Character's backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs): Jack Heisenberg was born in the Middle East states in the year of 1977. Jack was a very active boy who would always like to go outside and play. It came the age where Jack was old enough to go to Pre-School, and he enrolled in a school. Jack wouldn't make many friends, he was often bullied a lot by the other children. Until, he met another boy who was always bullied as well. The two became very good friends, until a Tornado hit.
Jack and his friend never noticed the Tornado coming, until Jack's parents yelled at them to get back inside. Jack ran as fast as he could, but his friend tripped on something. Jack's friend was stuck in something, and Jack didn't know why. Jack tried to get outside and help his friend, but his parents held him back. His friend told him to stop, and he would live a happy life, in the upper area. Jack and his family went inside into their safe room, and the Tornado hit. Jack's friend then vanished away.
Many years after the Tornado hit, the year at that time was around 2010-2011. They were in Afghanistan trying to deal with the Talibans harming the Civillians. They had a base and were hoping to keep the Civillians and themselves safe. They armed up and had their normal patrols, and Jack were in most of them. During one of his patrols, they were ambushed and were eventually shot to be knocked out. The patrol team were stuck being hostage at one of the Taliban bases. They hoped to get a ransom out of them, while the Army were trying request funds. Once the funds were retrieved, they paid the ransom, but Jack and his team were still shot, near to death. So, the American Army regrouped and eventually raided the base to save the Patrol Team. After awhile, the Talibans retreated to a safer base, and Jack alongside the Patrol Team were safe. They were offered to get back to the States for a better care.
In 2013, Jack moved back to the Town with a wonder in what would happen. Though, he was always at his couch watching something boring or sad. When the year hit 2013, Jack was on his 36th birthday. Every time he had a birthday, it was alone. He didn't have any friends or family, Jack was always a loner. He went out for his once-in-awhile walks and saw a paper saying that Police Applications were needed. He walked towards the Police Application paper and read it. He applied, and awaited his answer. He was seriously injured two years ago, and he was still somewhat hurt, but he thought he had the potential to get in.

Last edited by PachewPie on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tweaked the backstory, also tweaked why I want to join.)

PachewPie

Back to top Go down

PachewPie's Police App Empty Re: PachewPie's Police App

Post by Grammar Nazi on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:12 am

+1, Good Application, Been with us for a while.

Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SentimentalBadger on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:44 am

-1, (was previously neutral.)

I kinda feel like being constantly let down by the police would lead to a life of crime. Furthermore, you say he and his friend went to the Afghan to train...what for? You didn't specify if that was for a military career, and if so, he would have received training before leaving. Moreover, he wouldn't be able to retire/quit after only a year unless he had received some form of incapacitating injury, physical or mental. It seems he's well enough to join the Police, so I assume he didn't just up and retire altogether.

Too many problems with the backstory and reasons for joining the Police, consider heavy revision.

Last edited by SentimentalBadger on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Omnomnomnomnomnomnom.

_________

Characters:

[Arty Simms]
: Canadian, Ex-Ammunition Technician, experienced PMC field contractor. Since leaving Afghan, has found work in Mexico, but eventually settled a deal with Durandal, offering his expertise as a seasoned field agent in exchange for a cleaned record of his dirty jobs in Central America. (Alive)

SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by PachewPie on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:23 am

SentimentalBadger wrote:Eh...neutral.

I kinda feel like being constantly let down by the police would lead to a life of crime. Furthermore, you say he and his friend went to the Afghan to train...what for? You didn't specify if that was for a military career, and if so, he would have received training before leaving. Moreover, he wouldn't be able to retire/quit after only a year unless he had received some form of incapacitating injury, physical or mental. It seems he's well enough to join the Police, so I assume he didn't just up and retire altogether.

Too many problems with the backstory and reasons for joining the Police, consider heavy revision.

------------------------------
Tweaked on why I want to join and backstory a bit.

PachewPie

Back to top Go down

Post by SentimentalBadger on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:36 am

I've changed my vote to -1 now, sorry man, but this app is just bad. Far too many errors. If I were you, I would re-do nearly everything except your reactions to crimes section.

Omnomnomnomnomnomnom.

_________

Characters:

[Arty Simms]
: Canadian, Ex-Ammunition Technician, experienced PMC field contractor. Since leaving Afghan, has found work in Mexico, but eventually settled a deal with Durandal, offering his expertise as a seasoned field agent in exchange for a cleaned record of his dirty jobs in Central America. (Alive)

SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by Recheriver on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Hate to say it but -1 although you are a decent role-player this app has lots of errors including the ones such as above suggest you re-do this

Recheriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:45 am

Denied.
Spend time on the App and server more.

When garry fucks up Gmod

-------------------------------------------------------------
Vaas "Motherfucking" Welsh - Unknown data his Status is set to be "Number One Anti Citizen"
Samantha "Scar" Welsh - <Soon to be edited>
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down