Skaterboybob's Metropolice App

Go down

Skaterboybob's Metropolice App Empty Skaterboybob's Metropolice App

Post by Skaterboybob on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:56 pm

OOC

Steam name: Professor Egg Sandwich
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43563824
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: 2 Days
How long have you been roleplaying for?: Too long to remember. Around 3 years.

Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): I would like to join the MPF because i think the server needs a few more MPF, as some Civil Protection are complaining about there not being enough MPF. I also want to join MPF because it would make the roleplay more fun.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): My character wants to join the MPF as he beleives that he will be able to create a brighter future for the citizens. But to reach that he must be firm.
Do you have any previous MPF experience?: No, None. This is my first time.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: Never.

IC:

Name: Collin Sanders
Sex: Male
Weight: 78Lbs
Height: 6'1
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): I would like to join the MPF as i beleive i can create a brighter future for me, The citizens, and everyone else. But we are not going to reach that point easilly. We need to push ourselves to get there. And if i jin the MPF, it will help us on our way there.

I would also like to join because there appears to be a lack of MPF units. Every time i walk around town, I hardly ever see any MPF.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(2 paragraphs): I hope to achive a better future, so that everyone can be happy again. It would also give the MPF more units so that we can cover a larger area and reduce the risk of Anti-Citizen behaviour.

I also hope to achive safety for our Citizens. We will be able to stop beings such as Headcrabs from killing off the Citizens.
Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
-Detain
-Defend Nexus
-Amputate
-Defend
-Search
Character backstory(4 paragraphs): Born in Manchester, Collin lived with his Mother, Father, and Older Brother. He went to the local school and had good grades.

His mother worked at a Dry-cleaners, And his father worked as a Security Guard for a bank. At the age of 3, Collin decided that he wanted to grow up to be just like his father.

One day on the way to school, in 1990, Collin felt the earth shake. Which was weird, Since there's never an earthquake that large in England. A few seconds later, He heard an explosion. He thought nothing of it.

in 1997, He heard Screaming and gunfire, There were these strange looking men in black Kevlar vests, white masks, and Dark green pants. He hid from the strange men in a dumpster. After 7 hours, The gunfire stopped. He poked his head out to see what was going on. Everyone was either dead or enslaved.

in 2016, Collin remembered that he said that when he grew up he wanted to be just like his Dad, and the closest to a security guard was an MPF soldier.

Skaterboybob

Back to top Go down

Skaterboybob's Metropolice App Empty Re: Skaterboybob's Metropolice App

Post by Sloth the Wizard on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Neutral, The app doesn't really have much on it and I'd rather see you RP Before casting my final Vote
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Skaterboybob's Metropolice App Empty Re: Skaterboybob's Metropolice App

Post by Igor The Sloth on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:01 am

Same as Wizard, app wise you were right, youre pretty bad at them Very Happy

Wait for the IC Apps.

Igor The Sloth
Owner