Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damion's MPF app

5 posters

Go down

Damion's MPF app Empty Damion's MPF app

Post by CrazyPsycho777 Thu May 09, 2013 6:09 am

OOC

Steam name:The Psycho(Julie's mari) or crazypyscho777
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:49735590
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?:A couple weeks now
How long have you been roleplaying for?:About 3 years now
Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):I would like to join the MPF because it gets really boring being a citizen after a while And I've been a MPF on other severs before so I know the rules.
Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):I wish to be a member of the MPF because I'd like to try to role-play as something new rather than the generic citizen, I'd like for once to have a power and not have to cower over others. I also hope that as being an MPF I could make role-playing a funner and hopefully fairer experience to fellow players on the server. Since I've gotten so comfortable with this server and that I've donated, I feel that it be a good time to try to apply for the MPF, this would be the start of something new and exciting for me because I've never actually role-played as something other than a citizen.
Do you have any previous MPF experience?:Yes
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?:No,Because I never screw up

IC:

Name:Damion White III
Sex:male
Weight:170 pounds
Height:5'10
Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs):I want to change the state of the city, the streets are condemned with crimes and anti-citizens, sometimes even resistance shows up. I want to maintain the city's safety, and the lives of all honorable citizens from scum, who believe they have authority over the lives of officers, over people who think they can judge how everyone wants to live. Because I believe that the Universal Union is here to aid us, and I want to do all I can do for this city.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs):My goals are to protect the fellow citizens of City-45 and to help keep society as civil as possible. I also want to aid my fellow peers in stopping any threats against the city. I believe that I can perhaps help change the views that some citizens have of the Combine, and have the citizens be more respectful towards the Universal Union.
Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
-Patrol
-Enforce laws
-Keep the city safe
-Make sure everything is as the Administer wants it
-Displine those who diserve it
Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):Damion White III, born in Canada, used to be a simple boy, raised with his younger brother Jared. However, everything ten-year old Damion knew changed after his father passed away. His father died when Damion was 10 years old. Damion's father was burned alive in a fire. He watched his father burn with his very own eyes. Damion, missing his father greatly, became depressed. Which made him a tough dude with low patience. You see, he was brought up in a religious family who was extremely strict. They believed in focusing on school, planning your future, things like that. Damion never took kindly to that. He never liked to be pushed around or being told what he could and could not do. He quit high school after he completed 9th grade and left his humble home. He left his brother and all his materials to live independently, or so he thought. Little did he know that was a mistake. Due to his poor choices, he got a low-pay job and couldn't afford much, including food. Eventually, he got fired from his job and was forced to live on the cold streets. He joined several gangs to keep himself alive. For an entire month, Damion was in a particularly violent gang. He had to do a lot unspeakable things during that time. Damion often tends to get himself in bundles of trouble, so it was no surprise when he was kicked from the gang for sneaking supplies to other rivals. His rivals promised him riches beyond imagination, something Damion could not think to pass up. However, things turned when his gang found out. For this betrayal, they shot Damion and left him to die. Alex laid on the ground for hours, soaked in blood. Out of nowhere, a handsome man by the name of Joe Thebes came to the rescue. Picking up Damion, Joe drove to the hospital and effectively saved the bloody man's life. However, despite his near death experience, Damion was hungry for some sweet revenge. After his recovery, Damion left his savior behind in search of the two gangs that nearly destroyed him. Eventually, he infiltrated each hideout and burned every one of them down. Feeling redeemed of himself, Damion felt that he needed to begin anew. But he still needed to fix a lot of things in his life. In hopes of changing his life for the greater good, Damion decided to pursue his dream, in visual arts.

Damion was nearly finished learning at a visual arts school, his teachers were impressed with his work. This was finally a new start for Damion, he had never been so excited, there was only one more day until he graduated visual arts school and could finally have the golden life he always wanted. But unfortunately, that day would never come. The Combine invaded and took over earth in a mere seven hours. He fled and hid, trying to contact his family, before the combine reached him. But alas it was too late, the combine had taken over, his dream of working as a visual artist was shattered. He lost all contact with his entire family, he was alone. Damion had enough experience to handle any future obstacles life threw at him. So he was a tough fellow and wasn't particularly as afraid of the Combine, like most citizens were. Damion was transferred to City-45 and made a few friends along the way. One of those friends was Joe Thebes, the man who saved his life. Joe and Damion became the closest of friends, they always had each other’s back. Alex got along with the people he liked, and was harsh to the people he despised. Eventually, after months had passed, his brother got transferred to City 45. It was the first happy moment in a long time for him. Damion and his brother had many of interesting and life threatening adventures. Damion did eventually get sick of the many close calls with death. So he decided that in order to keep himself safe and just to have a better life in general, he needed to apply for the MPF.

CrazyPsycho777

Back to top Go down

Damion's MPF app Empty Re: Damion's MPF app

Post by SentimentalBadger Thu May 09, 2013 7:16 am

+1, seen him around, decent RPer. Good app too.
SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth Thu May 09, 2013 7:49 am

Since the big Badger voted +1, I will vote +1 too.
Igor The Sloth
Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi Thu May 09, 2013 7:53 am

+1 Good app and has past experience of being in the MPF.
Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Thu May 09, 2013 8:15 am

+1 Accepted
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner