Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PachewPie's OTA App

5 posters

Go down

PachewPie's OTA App Empty PachewPie's OTA App

Post by PachewPie Sun May 19, 2013 10:24 am

OOC:

Steam name: [HZ]-R PachewPie
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47811965
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: I'd say about a Week
Have you got or had a CCA character?: Yes I do.
Why do want to join the OTA?(1 paragraph): Well, I want to join the OTA because well, basically I would like to learn how a OTA would roleplay. I would also like to be in one of the extreme roleplaying styles, like a Slums sweep where I am actually at front highly armed. So, the OTA will help with action RP once in awhile. (Yes there is Passive RP, I would just like some Action RP once in awhile where I am not hiding, but am at front doing something fun.)

IC:
Unit name: CpU.C45.GRID-04.49555
Weight: 155 Pounds
Height: 6'2
Why do you want to join or transfer to the OTA?(1 paragraph): I want to join the OTA for the better need of my community. I've seen many odd creatures like antlions attacking the city killing many citizens while they are there. I want to stand up and be fully armed to defeat any threat that attacks the city. This will also include Rebels.
What do you hope to achieve?: I hope to achieve at least some respect from all CPU members around the whole force.
Why do you want to achieve higher in the CCA by join Overwatch?(2 paragraphs): Well, I wish to help the UU in anything they will need. If they are in danger of antlions, or even rebel scum, I will come out and defeat the bastards. I also want to achieve higher in the CCA because I want the citizens to live in a peaceful city without any dangers of anything that may affect.

Another reason I would like to achieve higher in the CCA is sometimes being the tough one. I've always wished to be the tougher one to help others in my city. Most of the time, the tough ones are out there in huge gunfights that may or may not even affect the city. Sometimes, the puny and weak ones are just right there massively afraid that they will be killed or something. I wouldn't want to be someone like that, honestly.
What makes you better than other units?: Well, I'm not really the better one to be honest. I just get my assigned duties and do them. I guess what makes me better than some other units is that when I get armed and get my unit number, I'm out there doing whatever needs to be done. I don't go rogue or anything, I try my best to carry out orders from anyone that is a higher rank than me.
Can you take intense training and kill citizens?: Yes, I can take the intense training. Also, if I have to kill a citizen, I will kill a citizen. If they don't respect me well, bad things will begin to happen. Also, I doubt the citizens I kill will be even considered citizens. They will be either rebel, or anti-citizen. Either way, they shall shed blood when I'm at their sight.

(Ooc Note: Was somewhat stuck with this honestly, just give me your ratings of what you think, again was so confused on what to say on this.)

PachewPie

Back to top Go down

PachewPie's OTA App Empty Re: PachewPie's OTA App

Post by Ian Sun May 19, 2013 11:13 am

+Support, hes a pillar of community. ( Hes a good roleplayer, and hes a nice guy.)
Ian
Ian

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Basi1

Back to top Go down

Post by SentimentalBadger Sun May 19, 2013 7:35 pm

+1, would recommend him for pretty much any role.
SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by Crash Sun May 19, 2013 11:04 pm

+1 Do enjoy RPing with him.
Crash
Crash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Sun May 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Accepted