Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grumpy Combine's OTA App

+2
Grammar Nazi
Grumpy Combine
6 posters

Go down

Grumpy Combine's OTA App Empty Grumpy Combine's OTA App

Post by Grumpy Combine Thu May 09, 2013 9:59 am

OOC:

Steam name:kaneswarth
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:26687101
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: About two weeks now :3

Have you got or had a CCA character?: Yep, CpU.C45.JUDGE-02.01993

Why do want to join the OTA?(1 paragraph): I want to join the Overwatch Transhuman Arm because I have seen the people already OTA's play as them, and it's an RP that I would be exceptional in. The quality and standard of RP in the OTA is brilliant, and it is my kind of Role play, I would also like to experience this kind of role-play, because I will say this now, I have never role played a member of the OTA, and I am willing to learn.

IC:
Unit name:CpU.C45.JUDGE-02.01993
Weight:94 Kg
Height:6 ft 7
Why do you want to join or transfer to the OTA?(1 paragraph): I want to join the Overwatch Transhuman Arm because I feel like it is an opportunity to excel in my tactical and combat skills, as well as my team-work skills. I also want to be apart of this division so I can aid in the efforts of protecting the City from Resistance and Necrotic threats, when the Overwatch Transhuman Arm are required for the situation. I am also looking for a bigger part to play in the protection of City 45 and it's civilized society.

What do you hope to achieve?: In the Overwatch Transhuman Arm I want to be guaranteeing the safety and protection of City 45 and it's inhabitants, fellow CpU units and my superior officers, keeping the city safe in the face of Resistance assaults, Necrotic outbreaks and any other situations that occur and need the skills of the OTA. I also want to be the best of the best, safe guarding the city in times of extreme crisis.

Why do you want to achieve higher in the CCA by joining the Overwatch?(2 paragraphs): I wish to achieve higher in the CCA by joining the Overwatch, keeping City 45 safe from any type of threat, and neutralizing any threat that arises, keeping the interests and assets of the CCA protected from anyone who are opposed to them. I also want to dedicate myself totally to the CCA, by allowing my body to be fully augmented and enhanced for the greater good of the CCA, allowing myself to achieve higher in the CCA. I also want to use my experience within the JUDGE division to extract more information out of captured Anti-citizens and acquire more information for the CCA to use.

I also want to achieve higher within the CCA by joining the OTA because I believe the OTA is the next step in serving the CCA, because of the higher responsibilities that I am given while serving as an enlisted member of the OTA. I also know that the enlisted members of the Overwatch Transhuman Arm are known to be the best of the best among the ranks of the CpU and the CCA, and I want to belong in their illustrious ranks, achieving more within the CCA and keeping the interests of my superiors protected from outside threats.

What makes you better than other units?: When I was stationed within City 18, a notorious hot spot for Resistance activity, me and four other Units were on patrol when a group of Resistance members (four in total) attacked us. None of my superior officers were on duty, and I was the highest ranking unit on duty. I ordered the Units to assemble by the Slums Hardpoint, and to prepare themselves for a tactical assault. I lead them into the Slums, checking every building for resistance activity. I then found myself and my units under small arms fire. I ordered my units to take cover as I threw a grenade for suppression. I then ordered my units to move in, and track down the resistance members. I then ordered an OTA to come online and assist, which proved to be a very good choice. With my command tactical thinking four members of the Resistance were killed on that day.

Can you take intense training and kill citizens?: Through-out my experience in the JUDGE division, I have not much trouble with dispatching citizens. I am also prepared for a serious training regime, and I am prepared for all training I will receive.
Grumpy Combine
Grumpy Combine

Back to top Go down

Grumpy Combine's OTA App Empty Re: Grumpy Combine's OTA App

Post by Grammar Nazi Thu May 09, 2013 10:19 am

+1 Exceptional Application, Can't seem to find anything wrong in this, Good MPF Rper as well.
Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexei Thu May 09, 2013 12:25 pm

what the fuck. You literally answered the same on every question. "I wanna get a higher position and protect the city from the resistance and necrotics."

Be original.

Alexei

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieMasterz Thu May 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Weight:94 Kg

My OCD is killing me since it isnt in pounds.

I dont really post on applications, But i just had to + 1 This amazing App.
CookieMasterz
CookieMasterz

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth Thu May 09, 2013 11:31 pm

+1 for you lad. Could use more OTA, i cba to flag up each time shits goin down.
Igor The Sloth
Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Fri May 10, 2013 1:57 am

Igor The Sloth wrote:+1 for you lad. Could use more OTA, i cba to flag up each time shits goin down.
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Fri May 10, 2013 1:57 am

Accepted
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner