Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L30N's paramedic application

+2
SentimentalBadger
L30N
6 posters

Go down

L30N's paramedic application Empty L30N's paramedic application

Post by L30N Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:53 am

OOC

Steam name: L30N | Mildly Racist
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43466637

How long have you been playing on our sever, SlothGaming?: Since it started.
How long have you been role-playing for?: Just over a year.
Why do you want to join the Paramedic team?(1 paragraph):

I wish to join the paramedic team because I enjoy the variety in medrp, when you are off duty, it's relaxed and slow-paced but as soon as you get a call, it's more tense than any gun fight.
Do you have any previous experience in the Paramedic team?: No.
Have you ever been banned ,if yes, explain why?: No.

Do a little RP with /me's of what a Paramedic
 does:
Michelle Anderson walks to the scene, observing the wounds on the man.

(/it) The man has a 9mm bullet wound in his stomach.
Michelle Anderson looks around the operating theatre, taking the hemofiltration device, hooking him up to it.
Michelle Anderson injects him with a general anaesthetic, waiting until he loses consciousness.
Michelle Anderson takes a medical saw, making a transversal cut across his stomach.
Michelle Anderson uses a clamp to hold the wound open.
Michelle Anderson observes his wound.
(/it) The bullet is lodged in his large intestine.
Michelle Anderson takes a pair of forceps, extracting the bullet.
Michelle Anderson goes into her medical bag, grabbing an internal suture kit, stitching the wound closed.
Michelle Anderson removes the clamp, closing the incision before stitching it closed with an external suture kit.

IC:

Name: Michelle Anderson
Sex: Female
Weight: 140lbs (Athletic  build)
Height: 5'7
Why do you want to join the Paramedic team?(2 paragraphs):

I want to join the paramedic team because ever since my first CPR class at school, I've wanted to be an EMT, I studied both anatomy and biology throughout my academic years and feel that this is the job for me.
Another thing I've been training throughout my life, is my fitness. From a young age I'd go out jogging and quickly found that I was naturally quick and could run for long distances. This would help me respond to calls while I am either off duty, or without an ambulance

What do you hope to achieve in the Paramedic team?(1 - 3 paragraphs):

For my career as an EMT, my goal is simple; make sure any and all injured people will live, not only to see another day, but to see their families, friends and anyone else they care about. If I succeed in this, I've succeeded in my job.
Name 5 things a Paramedic does every day:
-Respond to calls
-Ensure any and all equipment is sterile.
-Ensure all equipment is on hand
-Walk the streets to see if there are any injured people
-Check that the hemofiltration device is in perfect working order.

Questionnaire:

1. If you found a illegal weapon what would you do?

Report it to the police.

2. What would you do if you saw someone with a shot wound?
Immediately call the police team, then hook them up to a hemofiltration device, inject them with a general anaesthetic and load them into the ambulance and continue with the medical procedure in the back of the ambulance while it is being driven to the hospital
3. Someone has just passed out randomly what do you do?

Check that they are breathing by placing my cheek near their mouth and nose, looking at their chest, then check their pulse at the carotid artery.

4. What would you do if someone had food poisoning? 

Tell said person that they should rest and drink plenty of fluids.

5. You're off duty but someone has serious wounds what do you do?
Call a paramedic team and do whatever I can to make sure the person survives until they arrive.
6. There are two people on the ground bleeding out fast there is only a way to save one of them the one is a Officer the other is a Paramedic what do you do
?

I'd Hook the paramedic up to a hemofiltration device then I'd try to keep the officer alive and call for a paramedic team to help save the officer, if he's dead by then, the team can help save the paramedic.

Character's backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):
Michelle Anderson was born in Rome, 1989 to a middle class family. She grew up in Italy and was taught both English and Italian. Life was good in Rome, sights seen in post cards, movies and dreams, was what Michelle called home. 
When Michelle turned fourteen, her father found work in Boston so, the family packed their bags and left.

Boston was a nice place to stay.. For a short time, things were fine. However, things turned south quickly, Michelle's mother and father were killed, leaving Michelle with them, helpless. It was there that she decided that no one else should have to lose someone they loved, it was here, she decided she'd become a paramedic.

Michelle's new found calling was halted by one problem; with no one working, the house was quickly repossessed and Michelle was left living in the streets.
Michelle lived this life for two months, before the Anderson family took her in. 

After a few more years of school and good grades, Michelle was ready for University, and by the age of twenty four, she had graduated. The years she spent studying anatomy and biology had lead her to the path she dreamt of since the death of her parents.

After two weeks, Michelle had moved to a new city, where there was an open job for a paramedic. Michelle walked into the waiting room as a door opened, a man in a suit came out and said 
"Miss Anderson?"
Michelle walked in, finished her interview and left...

L30N

Back to top Go down

L30N's paramedic application Empty Re: L30N's paramedic application

Post by SentimentalBadger Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:24 pm

+1, great RPer, good app, why wouldn't you trust him?

Although...L30N said he would give me sexings, but I have yet to receive such pleasures from him. Be lucky punk, next time it might be a neutral. My loins need some loving.
SentimentalBadger
SentimentalBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by Recheriver Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:47 pm

+1 very good role player even though he be hatin on me : (

Recheriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammar Nazi Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Mate, just get accepted already.

I think you're the only one the actually knows what he is doing in the medical field.(I don't know what I was doing most of the time when I was being a paramedic.)

+1
Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Consummatus Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Does he really even need to apply, his medical rp is amazing confused on why he isn't paramedic already. 

+1 Billion

Fucking Walrus approved.
Consummatus
Consummatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:00 am

Accepted
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner