Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L30N's MetroPoliceForce application

5 posters

Go down

L30N's MetroPoliceForce application Empty L30N's MetroPoliceForce application

Post by L30N Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:08 am

OOC

Steam name: L30N
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43466637
How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: One day.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: HL2RP - 8 Months

Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): I wish to join the MPF because it is an interesting faction to roleplay as. I enjoy the various aspects of it, be it marking in the data of an anti-citizen, or just training for a promotion.

Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph): My character wishes to join the MPF as she wants to help people and keep the city clear of crime. It was also her pre-war dream to join the Strathclyde police department, but the events of The Resonance Cascade, The Portal Storms and The Seven Hour War stopped this from being possible.

Do you have any previous MPF experience?: Yes, I was an MPF on the Clockwork test server (Revotech) and I am currently a member of the MPF on a server named Exontic Gaming.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?: No.

IC:

Name: Catherine Kelly
Sex: Female
Weight: Fifty five kilograms
Height: Five foot seven.

Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs): I wish to join the MPF as it has been my dream for as long as I can remember to join the police. I'm also a skilled medic and think I would make a good unit of the Helix division.
After the events of the seven hour war, I've noticed that serving the universal union, as a member of the MPF is a much greater honor than it would be to be a mere policewoman.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(2 paragraphs): In the MPF I would achieve to be accepted into the Helix division and one day become an OfC or even an EpU.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
Patrol
Divisional duties (E.g Heal wounded units, tend to technical problems/difficulties)
Clamp
Train
Study any handbooks (At an RCT level)

Character backstory(4 paragraphs):
[OOC] First of all, I would like to say that this isn't my character's actual backstory as she would have been eight at the time of the Resonance Cascade, so I have created what her backstory would have been if she was older.

Catherine Kelly was born on the 23th of October 1990. Her father was in the navy and had met his future wife while stationed in Scotland, it was love at first sight and at the end of his stay the woman was pregnant. Unfortunately the woman didn't have enough money to look after the child and had to put her up for adoption.
Catherine Kelly was adopted by the Kelly family and lived in a small, seaside town known as Prestwick where she resided until the age of fifteen when she was kicked out. Catherine now faced the task of finding a place to live, paying for it and staying in school, a task that proved to tough for young Catherine which resulted in her dropping out of school.
For a while Catherine lived in an apartment building in another town known as Ayr where she got her first job. She worked as a cook while she attended the local College, Catherine hated being a cook but it pay'd the bills so she wouldn't argue.

After her first few years of college she applied to join the Strathclyde police force and was accepted, it was here that she found her dream job.

Date: May 16th
Year: 2003
Event:The Resonance Cascade.

May 16th started like any other day. Catherine was responding to calls as normal when the skies went dark. It hit the news that the theoretical physisists at Black Mesa had placed the GG-3883, a crystal retrieved from Xen, into the Anti-Mass Spectrometer. Thus creating a portal to Xen.
Catherine's duties had switched to evacuation. It was now her duty to search houses and tell any remaining citizens it was time to evacuate. This job didn't last very long as she was quickly moved out when it was found that radiation was seeping into the area.
She was quickly moved to Edinburgh, the last city in Scotland that wasn't affected by the Radiation, and her job as a policewoman was forgotten about. What seemed like martial law was in affect, there was soldiers roaming the streets attempting to keep any Xen creatures at bay.

Date: Unknown
Year: 2004
Event: The Seven Hour War.

It was a tough year, and alot of the people Catherine knew were either dead or dying. a few Xen creatures had breached the apartment complex and the residents were forced to live on the street for months. It was from the street that Catherine observed the Seven Hour War.
Ships could be seen entering the atmosphere, various alien spieces and synths (creatures that were genetically modified to be stronger, and more obedient) fought with Earth's forces, the citizens of Catherine's apartment complex gave up no resistance and were spared.

Date: January 1st.
Year: 2016
Event: Catherine's arrival at city eighteen.

Catherine was subject to a standard relocation from her origional home in the 47th district of City 17. Her first steps off of the train were greeted by a monotone female voice saying "Welcome to city eighteen." Catherine lived a normal life, attempting to help the Combine in anyway she could and, eventually. Joined their ranks in the MetroPolice Force.

[OOC]
Hopefully the backstory is acceptable, I had a bit of writers block while writing it and had to cut it short for various reasons.

L30N

Back to top Go down

L30N's MetroPoliceForce application Empty Re: L30N's MetroPoliceForce application

Post by Sloth the Wizard Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:14 am

+1 Great Role player and brilliant application
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

L30N's MetroPoliceForce application Empty Re: L30N's MetroPoliceForce application

Post by Robsam15 Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:42 am

+1
Great Roleplayer
Nothing wrong with the app at all.

Robsam15

Back to top Go down

Post by Noliq Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:52 am

+support Introduced me to HL2RP.. Excellent Application.
Noliq
Noliq

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:36 pm

+1 and accepted. Get me or Wizard to add you to the whitelist.
Igor The Sloth
Igor The Sloth
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down