Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emperor's Application.

+2
CookieMasterz
EmperorCool233
6 posters

Go down

Emperor's Application. Empty Emperor's Application.

Post by EmperorCool233 Sun May 12, 2013 1:13 am

OOC

Steam name:-BaC-Op- EmperorCool (SWE)

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:51344906

How long have you been playing SlothGaming?:Less than an hour, a friend brought me here.

How long have you been roleplaying for?:More than 5 months.

Why do you want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):

In another server I was MPF, CWU, Rebel, all sorts of things. Seeing as there are many players at once, it would be fun to, well, act as a CP. No respect, and such. Basicly, I like power but I don't abuse it.
Why does your character want to join the MPF?(1 paragraph):

John McCarren was recently re-located to city 45 from 18, in which he was CWU. When he applied for CWU in 18 he said he wanted to help the Union, so now that he's not CWU, he sees a chance to help the union even more. More explained in the background/backstory.

Do you have any previous MPF experience?:A lot. I'm a DvL on another server.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why?:Nope.

IC:

Name:John McCarren

Sex:Male

Weight:78 KG

Height:176 CM

Why do you want to join the MPF?(2 paragraphs):

In city 18 I was a member of the Civil workers union. In that application I said I wished to help the United Union as much as I could. When I was re-located to this fantastic city, City 45, I saw how disciplined the MPF is. I soon realized that my CWU position was gone, and that I could apply for MPF, which is why I am here, filling in this application.

Once I am accepted, I will do my best to keep anti-citizens at bay while not breaking the laws myself. I will do my best to respect higher ranked units. And, the last reason why I would like to join is that I see myself as a potential perfect unit.

What do you hope to achieve in the MPF?(1 - 3 paragraphs):

I wish to achieve the status of DvL and see that all of the units do well while I do well myself.
I also wish to achieve respect from citizens.

Name 5 things a MPF unit does every day?:
-Patrol
-Be ordered
-Order lower units
-Sweep
-If it's a Grid, Invent and/or repair various devices.
Character backstory(2 - 4 paragraphs):

John McCarren was born in Bucharest, Romania, along with his brother Nick. He had a quite rich childhood until his parents had a problem with their home and the contract. He and his family had to move to another country, and they chose Sweden. At first, they had a rough time living there, but mainly he hated the cold winters. After some months his family managed to get a home, near Vällingby. They lived there for quite some time. After a stormy day, the Combines came using their portals and took over Earth. John was completely shocked, and starting trespassing for the sake of not being seen by the strange aliens. He met a lot of strange people who called themselves the Lambda, but he avoided them as well. He made a living out of scrap metal and selling scrap metal to all sorts of other trespassers.

After a while, he realized time was going fast. He soon became 15, but he knew that was not enough to go out of hiding. When he wen't into the cities and hid in apartments, he could see other kids and teenagers getting publicly killed. That is why he never came out before growing up. At this time, John was still making a living out of selling scrap metal in exchange for food, and that is why nothing is known about him. However, when he turned 20 and made himself a bigger meal than normal,
he met a man with 4 backpacks full of food. The man was old, but wise. He was named Bill. John and Bill became good friends and started living together in the restricted areas. They occasionaly had to sneak out of the restricted area and hide into apartments because of combine sweeps, but other than that John was quite happy with his life.

Right after turning 21, John was forced once again out of the slums, along with his friend Bill. He realized that he was no longer a teenager, and could wander freely. He cleaned windows and boots for loyalists points. Right after cleaning a window, a man in a beige uniform, which called himself a member of the CWU , handed him a paper and a pen. John filled it in, gave it to an unit and kept on living. After some time, an unit showed up to his door, only to give John a box. John looked into the box and saw CWU equipment. At this time he was extremely excited. He happily put on his uniform and went to the nearest unoccupied shop to make it his own.

Things were going very well for John, until a huge rebel raid occured and he, and many other people, was thought to be one of the rebels. He was re-located to city 45, where he asked for a MPF form. He filled it out happily and handed it in. More about him is unknown.

Last edited by EmperorCool233 on Sun May 12, 2013 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

EmperorCool233

Back to top Go down

Emperor's Application. Empty Re: Emperor's Application.

Post by CookieMasterz Sun May 12, 2013 1:16 am

Ehhhhh, Ima - support with my reasons why, Try to fix them

-Change amputate from one of the things MPF do everyday
-What you hope to achive in the MPF isnt long and isnt that good
-You got here less than an hour ago.
-Change the sex.
-Also down below needs a LOT of work.

In another server I was MPF, CWU, Rebel, all sorts of things. Seeing as there are many players at once, it would be fun to, well, act as a CP. No respect, and such. Basicly, I like power but I don't abuse it.

John McCarren was recently re-located to city 45 from 18, in which he was CWU. When he applied for CWU in 18 he said he wanted to help the Union, so now that he's not CWU, he sees a chance to help the union even more.

Though the backstory is good enough, Ill give you credit for that.

Sorry leon, I stole your style, But i just had to :c

Last edited by CookieMasterz on Sun May 12, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
CookieMasterz
CookieMasterz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Sun May 12, 2013 1:20 am

By the sex part kinda shows some unmatureness seeing as your like HECK YEH SEX I <3 SEX.

Neutral
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorCool233 Sun May 12, 2013 1:21 am

Sloth the Wizard wrote:By the sex part kinda shows some unmatureness seeing as your like HECK YEH SEX I <3 SEX.

Neutral

Changed it.

EmperorCool233

Back to top Go down

Post by rapzeh76 Sun May 12, 2013 3:28 am

He is a DvL on Bannana And Chocolate (Another HL2RP) and he is a very good RP'er, especially as a unit. Massive +1 should be accepted. And you guys can trust me.
rapzeh76
rapzeh76

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by L30N Sun May 12, 2013 8:23 am

CookieMasterz wrote:Ehhhhh, Ima - support with my reasons why, Try to fix them

-Change amputate from one of the things MPF do everyday
-What you hope to achive in the MPF isnt long and isnt that good
-You got here less than an hour ago.
-Change the sex.
-Also down below needs a LOT of work.

John McCarren was recently re-located to city 45 from 18, in which he was CWU. When he applied for CWU in 18 he said he wanted to help the Union, so now that he's not CWU, he sees a chance to help the union even more.

Though the backstory is good enough, Ill give you credit for that.

Sorry leon, I stole your style, But i just had to :c

There's a reason you don't try what I do, because you'll fuck it up. xD

• You've only been here for an hour.
  • If you're DvL on a different server, that means you'll have to find time to come here.
  • The portal storms wasn't a day in which portals appeared in the sky on a stormy day. It was the name given to when the Xen creatures "stormed" the portals.
  • No mention of the Resonance Cascade or Portal Storms.
  • You don't explain how he managed to evade the combine (Only saying that he trespassed)
  • A CWU worker doesn't get their own shop, they work at the city's one shop.
  • ICly our reason for changing map was due to exogenic creatures (Antilion guards) breaching the city.
  • If he was thought to be a rebel he'd be amputated on the spot.

-Support

L30N

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Sun May 12, 2013 11:36 am

Denied
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down