Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[LP] rapzeh76 [SG]'s Ovewatch Transhuman Arm Application.

5 posters

Go down

[LP] rapzeh76 [SG]'s Ovewatch Transhuman Arm Application. Empty [LP] rapzeh76 [SG]'s Ovewatch Transhuman Arm Application.

Post by rapzeh76 Fri May 10, 2013 4:54 pm

OOC:

Steam name: [LP] rapzeh76 [SG]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0: 33033759

How long have you been playing SlothGaming?: Hmph, about 3 - 4 weeks now.

Have you got or had a CCA character?: Yeah, CPU.C45.GRID-03.12486

Why do want to join the OTA?(1 paragraph): I want to join the OTA to RP as a brainwashed
human, cause I sounds really cool to RP emotionless, I also want to join due to events that we have when the OTA are called out, like Necrotics, and i think i could play OTA well. I also want to join due to the lack of OTA there is, because as Simon said somewhere recently, he cba flagging up as OTA most of the time, I however am willing to do so.

IC:
Unit name: CPU.C45.GRID-03.12486

Weight: 150 IB

Height: 6"2

Why do you want to join or transfer to the OTA?(1 paragraph): To further protect our great Union, from dangerous Necrotics, or the scum of the earth rebels, and to keep civilised society at it's highest, I have been well trained as a unit from my superiours in the CCA, and I believe I could handle being Overwatch, I would be willing to do anything for this position. I aslo want to join to improve my tactical and combat skills, I feel like I am ready for a bigger part to play in City 45.

What do you hope to achieve?: I want to be insuring the protection of City 45, it's officer's, the Civil Administration, and the Citizen's at all times, I also hope to keep the city safe from Necrotic outbreaks, and rebel attacks, using my tactical combat skills, and I hope to do my best guarding the City during extreme events.

Why do you want to achieve higher in the CCA by join Overwatch?(2 paragraphs): I want to achieve higher in the CCA by joining Overwatch, I want to keep City 45 safe from threats, day or night, and any threat that should arise, it shall be taken care of instantly, and I am also fulling allowing myself to be augmented, and brainwashed, which further shows my dedication to the CCA.

I also realise that OTA is a very superior division to anything else, and I am expected to be at the highest of my abilities, and i can promise you now, no necrotic or rebel shall be missed when I am around, during times of High Alert, I will be out assaulting any threats that pop up, and I will kill with expert ability, due to my tactical skills being so high.

What makes you better than other units?: I once helped a fellow Unit direct a tactical breach in the slums, due to us chasing four rebels, he was the highest ranked unit that was 10-8, and I was the second highest ranked unit that was 10-8, and together we created a tactical combat breach, effectively exterminating the rebels, as we swept every building, and eventually got into a firefight, where I proved my agile fighting skills.

Can you take intense training and kill citizens?: Due to my time as GRID, I have unfortunately had to kill many citizens, and I understand the training I will have to part take in will be difficult, but I feel that I can handle anything.
rapzeh76
rapzeh76

Back to top Go down

[LP] rapzeh76 [SG]'s Ovewatch Transhuman Arm Application. Empty Re: [LP] rapzeh76 [SG]'s Ovewatch Transhuman Arm Application.

Post by CookieMasterz Fri May 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Weight: 150 IB

My OCD is killing me again, Change it to lb or you die

+ Support
CookieMasterz
CookieMasterz

Back to top Go down

[LP] rapzeh76 [SG]'s Ovewatch Transhuman Arm Application. Empty Re: [LP] rapzeh76 [SG]'s Ovewatch Transhuman Arm Application.

Post by Grammar Nazi Fri May 10, 2013 11:53 pm

+1, Good application, very active on the server.

Note: Read this http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/commas.asp
Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rapzeh76 Sat May 11, 2013 2:00 am

Haha, I have been told I overuse commas. I am trying to get better, thanks for the +1's! Very Happy
rapzeh76
rapzeh76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Sat May 11, 2013 2:01 am

+1 Good app and shit
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy Combine Sat May 11, 2013 2:26 am

+1 support.

Good application.

CORRECT THAT GRAMMAR YO'.
Grumpy Combine
Grumpy Combine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth the Wizard Sat May 11, 2013 3:19 am

Accepted
Sloth the Wizard
Sloth the Wizard
Owner
Owner

https://squidgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down